Heightmaxxing) Alkoclar patent 7k Euros / IA and oral supplements = fuck you in the ass.

MEGA CHAD

MEGA CHAD

HEIGHTMAXXER
I was talking to Alkoclar about its formula, I heard that it made a young man grow almost 8 centimeters 3.15 inches in just under a year, although I am not sure of its veracity.

He is currently asking 7k fucking euros for a year's supply of his formula and claims I will grow because of my age, I am 18, 1.75 - 5.9 every night (after carrying rocks and doing squats)

As you can see on the screenshot, all this time I fucked myself in the ass, negative effects with Asin and Adex :feelswah:

Mk677 and other useless :feelswhy:

In question I still do not have the 7k damn euros but I am working on it, I would like to know if someone here has more information about alkoclar if it is reliable or not according to what I read is a recognized scientist and inventor in his country with several patents in his name, plus giving me a 100% money back guarantee makes me question myself.

Anyway, if all goes well in early July I'll have the supply and I'll be the guinea pig :feelsrope:.

It is a somatotropic composition that helps dwarfism and late growth syndromes.

Selectively increases the expression of type -2 mRNA

It raises the levels of deiodinase D2 and D1.

Provides fat burning by increasing the malic enzyme.

Accelerates the conversion of the hormone t4 into t3.

Increased expression of tgf-1 mRNA

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fgsfds, Growth Plate, mafiaboy and 1 other person
I'll be honest with you bro, I don't think it's worth spending 7k on a formula just because he's a scientist, just blast Ai and HGH and if your growth plates aren't firm yet then you'll probably get the same results but I don't think I'm qualified to doubt his method

• +1
Reactions: callisto, Growth Plate, Pumanator and 4 others
don't fall for this scam:lul:
if this were true a multi billion pharma company would have already purchased it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: callisto, Growth Plate, mafiaboy and 1 other person
I would try it if I was your age. Ll will cost you more and only leg growth, know whole frame cal grow a bit !! I’m 21 now and it’s probably over 4me

I'll be honest with you bro, I don't think it's worth spending 7k on a formula just because he's a scientist, just blast Ai and HGH and if your growth plates aren't firm yet then you'll probably get the same results but I don't think I'm qualified to doubt his method
I have been with IA and Gh since I was 17 and grew a little over 2 inches bro.
Alkoclar recommended me to stop the inhibitors and such because I can stunt my growth potential, my damn question is if I could get taller without consuming anything and instead of benefiting I stunt some of my potential :feelswhy:

don't fall for this scam:lul:
if this were true a multi billion pharma company would have already purchased it
I don't think it was a scam as he is a public figure. I think that information has already been used sparingly, he is a famous professional (black) basketball player who went from 5'10" to just over 5'10" at the age of 19-21.

I have additional information about this scientist.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: weebcel, Growth Plate and Pumanator
he is a famous professional (black) basketball player who went from 5'10" to just over 5'10" at the age of 19-21.
shitpost thread confirmed

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
I would try it if I was your age. Ll will cost you more and only leg growth, know whole frame cal grow a bit !! I’m 21 now and it’s probably over 4me
Good reasoning, time is my enemy and this is my last card it will be the last thing I will spend on Heightmaxxing hope it's worth it :feelsbadman:

I was talking to Alkoclar about its formula, I heard that it made a young man grow almost 8 centimeters 3.15 inches in just under a year, although I am not sure of its veracity.

He is currently asking 7k fucking euros for a year's supply of his formula and claims I will grow because of my age, I am 18, 1.75 - 5.9 every night (after carrying rocks and doing squats)

As you can see on the screenshot, all this time I fucked myself in the ass, negative effects with Asin and Adex :feelswah:

In question I still do not have the 7k damn euros but I am working on it, I would like to know if someone here has more information about alkoclar if it is reliable or not according to what I read is a recognized scientist and inventor in his country with several patents in his name, plus giving me a 100% money back guarantee makes me question myself.

Anyway, if all goes well in early July I'll have the supply and I'll be the guinea pig :feelsrope:.

Bro,i don't think he is lying .

But i think he is a bit wrong,i read his paper and i agree with his increasing mRNA expression of igf1

But to say that Using external growth hormones and igf1 is bad is completely wrong.

Just look at peoeple with laron syndrome, they have high levels of HGH but their liver dosent convert hgh to igf1 so they remain short..
When they are given igf1 injections(mecasermin/increlex) they grow much taller?

He is right about the estrogen rebound part but that only happens on armidex and letrozole,not on aroamsin,that's why i recommend aroamsin.

If u wana check if estrogen rebound fused your plates,just get an xray

And he is completely wrong about mk677 and hgh being shit when so many people have grown with them (including u ).

I would say keep taking aroamsin+hgh+igf1(would cost u 100-200-300$ per month) and if u can afford his stack add that too

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I don't think it was a scam as he is a public figure. I think that information has already been used sparingly, he is a famous professional (black) basketball player who went from 5'10" to just over 5'10" at the age of 19-21.

I have additional information about this scientist.
5'10 to 5'10?
Is there a typo?

• +1
P
I have been with IA and Gh since I was 17 and grew a little over 2 inches bro.
Alkoclar recommended me to stop the inhibitors and such because I can stunt my growth potential, my damn question is if I could get taller without consuming anything and instead of benefiting I stunt some of my potential :feelswhy:
No,u didn't stunt shit.
He is wrong about this, not purposefully wrong,he has just misunderstood some things

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
  • +1
Bro,i don't think he is lying .

But i think he is a bit wrong,i read his paper and i agree with his increasing mRNA expression of igf1

But to say that Using external growth hormones and igf1 is bad is completely wrong.

Just look at peoeple with laron syndrome, they have high levels of HGH but their liver dosent convert hgh to igf1 so they remain short..
When they are given igf1 injections(mecasermin/increlex) they grow much taller?

He is right about the estrogen rebound part but that only happens on armidex and letrozole,not on aroamsin,that's why i recommend aroamsin.

If u wana check if estrogen rebound fused your plates,just get an xray

And he is completely wrong about mk677 and hgh being shit when so many people have grown with them (including u ).

I would say keep taking aroamsin+hgh+igf1(would cost u 100-200-300$ per month) and if u can afford his stack add that too
I think I am taking all this very seriously, 7k euros is a lot of money for me, the best thing would be to stay the same, besides there is not something that I made sure will grow, I will take x-rays of my plates in the next few days to continue or abandon heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
I think I am taking all this very seriously, 7k euros is a lot of money for me, the best thing would be to stay the same, besides there is not something that I made sure will grow, I will take x-rays of my plates in the next few days to continue or abandon heightmaxxing
Yep,just add igf1 Lr3 and hgh , won't cost u much ,200-300$ per month .

See if u can convince him to bring down the fees for 1 year from 7k to 3-4k.

Tell him u r from a poor family and can't afford 7k per year

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy and MEGA CHAD

if you stop the ai and the ai is not aromasin your plates are gonna fuse. You have to slowly decrease your usage.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend and MEGA CHAD
if you stop the ai and the ai is not aromasin your plates are gonna fuse. You have to slowly decrease your usage.
I'm going to lower the dosage slowly and switch to Aromasin, would that be ok? although Alkoclar does not recommend any type of AI

Are you retarded ?
Not every AI rebounds + where is the proof that Mk raises cortisol more than GH

Imagine spending 7 k on some random formula which claims it increases height while pharma companies would literally pay billions of $$$ for it..
dont get scammed son

• +1
Are you retarded ?
Not every AI rebounds + where is the proof that Mk raises cortisol more than GH

Imagine spending 7 k on some random formula which claims it increases height while pharma companies would literally pay billions of $$$ for it..
dont get scammed son
No. Pharma companies get enough money from hgh for kids who are needing it. And the formula of alkocar prob won’t work for let’s say 40 year old men. So it’s not a miracle drug its just a new approach and some ppl had success.

And even hgh+ aromasin doesn’t work for many adolescents

No. Pharma companies get enough money from hgh for kids who are needing it. And the formula of alkocar prob won’t work for let’s say 40 year old men. So it’s not a miracle drug its just a new approach and some ppl had success.

And even hgh+ aromasin doesn’t work for many adolescents
wtf is this cope

So just because they already got hgh and this Formula wouldnt work for older people (since when does hgh lol) big pharma isnt interested 😂😂

Idk if you are like legit retarded but if there is a different MOA for getting taller besides of the known ones( which Pharma companies utilize) then there would be some more evidence and oh btw sign alkocar up for the noble price of medicine/biology in that case so he doesnt have to charge 7k out of desperate kids

Wait, so do we know if Alkoclar’s formula works on older people? I seem to remember that a 27 year old grew like 3 inches while taking it. Can someone ask him which ages this works/doesn’t work for?

• +1
Reactions: leloucheREBORN
mk677 encourages endogenous production of hgh/igf. take mucuna pruriens, gaba, theanine, and ashwagandha to deal with prolactin and cortisol sides.

there does seem to be evidence that AIs can cause insomia but i don't see how one couldn't fix by supplementing melatonin.

• +1
Reactions: Osie