Heightmaxxing for clubbing

D

Deleted member 3328

Kraken

Thinking about buying this. I wouldn't wear them everyday, probably hard to walk in and kinda ugly and everyone IRL would question me about my height.

Only would wear them to clubs so I could slay higher tier girls than the ones I did until now.

Thinking about getting them when I go clubbing and using my 1 inch lifts as well. That would make me a 6'6 tallfag and I would for sure stand out more.

The major problem is that my frame is average and I wouldn't wanna look COMICAL (I'm ecto/meso). I would probably have to wear shoulder pads as well to make my frame bigger.

They don't have SIZE 11 in stock so I will have to wait some time anyway.

Anyone has any experience with these shoes?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, BigChinHispanic, DidntRead and 1 other person
Kanker lelijk
Cancer ugly

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: prgfromnl, Deleted member 685, Futility and 2 others
I mean I guess Its good.
Since Im heavily suspecting everyone to heightfraud in the club.
Even though 6 ft 1 is already enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
I mean I guess Its good.
Since Im heavily suspecting everyone to heightfraud in the club.
Even though 6 ft 1 is already enough
IRL face is more Important
In clubs Height is crucial
There are tons of 6'3 and 6'4 wide framed tallfags in clubs that get best girls while they leave you stuck with a PSL 3 bitch
And no one is really looking at your feet.
Would never wear this IRL to school or something because it looks weird.
Just nice for some action in a club

View attachment 189764

Thinking about buying this. I wouldn't wear them everyday, probably hard to walk in and kinda ugly and everyone IRL would question me about my height.

Only would wear them to clubs so I could slay higher tier girls than the ones I did until now.

Thinking about getting them when I go clubbing and using my 1 inch lifts as well. That would make me a 6'6 tallfag and I would for sure stand out more.

The major problem is that my frame is average and I wouldn't wanna look COMICAL (I'm ecto/meso). I would probably have to wear shoulder pads as well to make my frame bigger.

They don't have SIZE 11 in stock so I will have to wait some time anyway.

Anyone has any experience with these shoes?
fuck I need them to become 189cm tall and slay as hell in clubs.
going clubbing alone with extreme frauding is a super legit method.

what shoulder pads are you going to wear?

• +1
Tbf only place i would use these ugly shoes is in a club, as its dark and no one would see them

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 3328
you should only go for 4" + frauding if you're at least 5"11

otherwise you'll just look comical. you won' have the arms and legs length of the height you're trying to fraud

• +1
Last edited:
The problem is that you're adding 4 inches to your legs, making the overall body unbalanced. Just measure your height while sitting, if your white it's probabily the 53/51% of the standing height. I did the calculations for you: at 6'6 a 3'2 trunk lenght doesn't even make up to 49% of the standing height, that's how you're gonna look like:

Attachments

• hyperbrachyskelic.jpg
    hyperbrachyskelic.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 46
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: AdamLanza and Deleted member 3328
If you’re clubbing you should worry about moneymaxxing instead

• Hmm...
Tbf only place i would use these ugly shoes is in a club, as its dark and no one would see them
yes, that's what I'm planning on. A dark, crowded club.
you should only go for 4" + frauding if you're at least 5"11

otherwise you'll just look comical. you won' have the arms and legs length of the height you're trying to fraud
I am 6'1 with 6'4 wingspan. I have kinda long arms. Thinking about adding 5 inches.
The problem is that you're adding 4 inches to your legs, making the overall body unbalanced. Just measure your height while sitting, if your white it's probabily the 53/51% of the standing height. I did the calculations for you: at 6'6 a 3'2 trunk lenght doesn't even make up to 49% of the standing height, that's how you're gonna look like:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6965 and Caligula
I have some similar from tallmenshoes.
They don't give you 4 inches thoug,more like 3 inches.
Way better and comfortable than lifts

• +1
that's great to hear.
If it makes me 6'4 I'm happy

Moreplatesmoredates did a video about this. At 6'1, you don't need to add that much. Go for something more subtle to give you an extra 2 inches, 3 MAX. Anymore than that and you're going to look stupid and obvious. It'll probably affect your balance as well.

Giphy 4

• +1
Moreplatesmoredates did a video about this. At 6'1, you don't need to add that much. Go for something more subtle to give you an extra 2 inches, 3 MAX. Anymore than that and you're going to look stupid and obvious. It'll probably affect your balance as well.

View attachment 189775
yeah but imagine the Halo 6'5 or 6'6 would give JFL
And like he said they add 3 inches anyway

• +1
Reactions: Robocok
cant imagine going clubbing it would terrify me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 3328
Damn if i put that shit on i will literally height mog the entire population of my country, even at 6ft its pretty hard to find someone that height mogs me lol.

People's small af in South America

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: piscicide, Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Damn if i put that shit on i will literally height mog the entire population of my country, even at 6ft its pretty hard to find someone that height mogs me lol.

People's small af in South America
Do you height mog all the time in your country?

• +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic
Do you height mog all the time in your country?
No one height mogs me in the gym i go, and in clubs i always stand out from the crowd. Guess thats why i get approached lol. Literally every male here is in the range of 1.68 cm to 1.78 cm. With a small ammount on the 1.78-1.81 range

• +1
Just realized I missed a sale by like 2 weeks :feelsrope:

Someone make up a post or something if he sees there is a sale next time