Heightmaxxing for oldcells from guys that tried everything

M

mascululalfa

Iron
After searching everything possible I didn't find any stack that can increase height for closed plates. There are some stacks that users say might work but nobody came back with results.

Also, there is something called Indirubin-3′-oxime stimulates chondrocyte maturation and longitudinal bone growth.

Users like @Henry_Gandy, @Mr_wax know about it, but they never made a thread about how to use it.
Also, guys, tell us if you managed to grow or something.
Maybe this compound works although it's not that cheap (484 euros - 5MG), but I am willing to test it.

I just need to know what other supplements should I take and maybe you guys know if there are new stacks to use to increase height.
There must be a way besides LL.

At the moment I am tapping my shinbone and some of the femur and stretching with inversion boots. I think bonesmashing + stretching + taking supplements may be a way to increase height, but I didn't grow any mm. Although I was doing this for only 1 week.
I am taking basic supplements like:
-L-Arginine 1000mg
-Vitamin K2 100 mcg
-GABA 750mg
-Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 25mg although from this one I have stomach aches and I don't feel well

P.S. there is also another way but I am not sure is legit, I was talking to alkoclar and maybe that guy can make us taller

Let's come with a method to increase height for us manlets:feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, currylightskin, mvp2v1 and 11 others
After searching everything possible I didn't find any stack that can increase height for closed plates. There are some stacks that users say might work but nobody came back with results.

Also, there is something called Indirubin-3′-oxime stimulates chondrocyte maturation and longitudinal bone growth.

Users like @Henry_Gandy, @Mr_wax know about it, but they never made a thread about how to use it.
Maybe this compound works although it's not that cheap (484 euros - 5MG), but I am willing to test it.

I just need to know what other supplements should I take and maybe you guys know if there are new stacks to use to increase height.

At the moment I am tapping my shinbone and some of the femur and stretching with inversion boots. I think bonesmashing + stretching + taking supplements may be a way to increase height, but I didn't grow any mm. Although I was doing this for only 1 week.
-L-Arginine 1000mg
-Vitamin K2 100 mcg
-GABA 750mg
-Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 25mg although from this one I have stomach aches and I don't feel well

P.S. there is also another way but I am not sure is legit, I was talking to alkoclar and maybe that guy can make us taller

I30 hasn't been tested.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Deleted member 13588
There is research that will be published in 2022 about height growth with closed plates without surgical methods. It'll be worth checking out.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, thereallegend, currylightskin and 10 others

-L-Arginine 1000mg
-Vitamin K2 100 mcg
-GABA 750mg

Stop coping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mfk and Deleted member 13588
Bump because interesting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 13588 and 4 others
There is research that will be published in 2022 about height growth with closed plates without surgical methods. It'll be worth checking out.
If you talk about this one
I spoke with the postdoc in charge with this project. This is what he told me.

I am the postdoc in charge of that project (project coordinated by University of Oviedo in collaboration with Harvard and University of Zurich).
Exactly one of the aims of this project is to try to find cartilage stem cells or pathways to regenerate GP and other cartilages in vitro or promote de regeneration in vivo, however nowadays that is not possible. As you said, GP regeneration and development is important because GP is the key orchestrator for bone growth. The main milestone in this history is that there are not proper markers for cartilage stem cells (if they really exist). But something that is interesting is that GP is able to regenerate by itself in young animals but only if the resting zone is not affected. Why? We are not sure...

Where are you working now? Are you a postdoc? I will be happy to discuss more if you want it.

Unfortunately he didn’t reply after I emailed him again. I don’t have knowledge about this field anyway, but maybe if someone else has more knowledge you can discuss with him and somehow get more info on how to open Growth Plates again.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and CtrlAltDelete
@DrTony

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
@subhuman incel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and subhuman incel
I felt for this shit once. never again. never!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Biiyo03
thank god i am perfect height already so i dont have to deal with this bullshit unlike @OldVirgin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, teenmax, Deleted member 13588 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: teenmax, Deleted member 13588 and subhuman incel
  • +1
  • Hmm...
tell him about the perfect height @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member 5786
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, .👽., Deleted member 13588 and 3 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
He is coping hard nobody wants lanklets, every woman would choose 5'9 wide framed stallone over lanky chico
Tall Lanklets still have bigger shoulders than 5'9 guys tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, GigaAscender, evap0 and 2 others
He is coping hard nobody wants lanklets, every woman would choose 5'9 wide framed stallone over lanky chico
just show him a picture of stallone in his prime and he wont talk anymore

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member 5786
stop giving false hope
you cant grow bone out of nowhere when you old
just do the LL surgery

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, GigaAscender and subhuman incel
Tall Lanklets still have bigger shoulders than 5'9 guys tho
Not true tbh, i am gonna be honest i am only 174 cm barefoot but when i stood next to @subhuman incel irl i was much wider than him and it looked comical

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
stop giving false hope
just do the LL surgery
Why not bonesmash ur tibia?

• +1
Not true tbh, i am gonna be honest i am only 174 cm barefoot but when i stood next to @subhuman incel irl i was much wider than him and it looked comical
Why not bonesmash ur tibia?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 13588 and 1 other person
Why doesn’t that manlet cuck Jeff Bezos use some of his money to research this shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detn86, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 15854 and 3 others
  • +1
stop giving false hope
just do the LL surgery
Learning to accept your mediocre existence and be content with it is much easier.
I wonder why noone here ever tries it.

• JFL

-L-Arginine 1000mg
-Vitamin K2 100 mcg
-GABA 750mg

What did Alkoclar say about height increase? I tried to get ahold of him recently but I don’t have WhatsApp.

Also curious if you have any more information about when the growth plate regeneration method may be available.

Or maybe Alkoclar would know how to regenerate the growth plate?

Very nice! I am awaiting the research. Is it preclinical?

I am the postdoc in charge of that project (project coordinated by University of Oviedo in collaboration with Harvard and University of Zurich).
Exactly one of the aims of this project is to try to find cartilage stem cells or pathways to regenerate GP and other cartilages in vitro or promote de regeneration in vivo, however nowadays that is not possible. As you said, GP regeneration and development is important because GP is the key orchestrator for bone growth. The main milestone in this history is that there are not proper markers for cartilage stem cells (if they really exist). But something that is interesting is that GP is able to regenerate by itself in young animals but only if the resting zone is not affected. Why? We are not sure...

Where are you working now? Are you a postdoc? I will be happy to discuss more if you want it.

Working at looksmax.org :ROFLMAO::geek:

• +1
Reactions: Ultravisionary Bism
Learning to accept your mediocre existence and be content with it is much easier.
I wonder why noone here ever tries it.
Hitler tried it. Went wrong.

-L-Arginine 1000mg
-Vitamin K2 100 mcg
-GABA 750mg

did it come out?

Also: c60 and Relaxin 2.:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Where is it?

They’re closed. It’s over for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back