Heightmogger allegedly raped my sister

Amexmaxx

Amexmaxx

Unloved abused dog
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, ascension, BigJimsWornOutTires and 4 others
The same guy from this thread
https://looksmax.org/threads/sister...sm-then-proceeds-to-date-heightmogger.505401/

Anyway shes now returned from college bc shes scared to be there bc he knows where she lives. I personally am hesitant to believe her bc this bitch also lied on me. Its crazy that his height made her personality detector fuzzy.
Nigga if my sister got raped i would beat the shit out of the niggas until he was mentally disabled fuck is u doing, gather up all ur friends and jump his shit knock his shit out with a brick or something then curbstomp him that's ur sister...

• Ugh..
Reactions: Amexmaxx
Before you goo all doom slayer on this guy
Ask yourself this question
Would she Risk her life for you

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx, Gargantuan, Deprived and 3 others
Nigga if my sister got raped i would beat the shit out of the niggas until he was mentally disabled fuck is u doing, gather up all ur friends and jump his shit knock his shit out with a brick or something then curbstomp him that's ur sister...
Keyboard warrior

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx, Deleted member 20056, ascension and 4 others
Before you goo all doom slayer on this guy
Ask yourself this question
Asking the real questions
High IQ user

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
Keyboard warrior
If u wouldn't kill someone cause ur family got raped ur a bitch... You don't even need to know how to fight just jump him or knock him out with s metal pipe ur hiding

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel and johncruz12345
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Cuck. Remember that OP's sister probably enjoyed getting "raped" and will go on to have like 100 bodies within a year
but blackpills like these will always fail to pass your thick skull. lost cause

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Amexmaxx and Deleted member 5815
Cuck. Remember that OP's sister probably enjoyed getting "raped" and will go on to have like 100 bodies within a year
but blackpills like these will always fail to pass your thick skull. lost cause
Enjoyed being raped? Nigga what is wrong with you, your delusional you're literally a cuck...
You might have down syndrome and more nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Growth Plate
Enjoyed being raped? Nigga what is wrong with you, your delusional you're literally a cuck...
OP said the girl was literally dating the tall guy that "raped" her

They probably had some drama, she realized she could have better options and told OP that the consensual sex that she and her boyfriend had was "actually rape" for attention

typical female behavior

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Amexmaxx
AVI sauce plz

• JFL
If u wouldn't kill someone cause ur family got raped ur a bitch... You don't even need to know how to fight just jump him or knock him out with s metal pipe ur hiding
Maybe my mom dad brother yes because I know for a fact that my mom cares and loves for me unconditionally
but my sister?
This is a blackpilled community aren't you enlightened about female nature

• +1
Maybe my mom dad brother yes because I know for a fact that my mom cares and loves for me unconditionally
but my sister?
This is a blackpilled community aren't you enlightened about female nature
Bro black pill or whatever ur siblings love you, they just don't tell u cause its embarrassing i guess. Whenever my siblings and Mr get drink together we talk about this kinds of things(how we love each other but we don't actually say 'i love u')

OP said the girl was literally dating the tall guy that "raped" her

They probably had some drama, she realized she could have better options and told OP that the consensual sex that she and her boyfriend had was "actually rape" for attention

typical female behavior
Well he needs to do something ask her boyfriend what happened and then have a serious talk with his sister and then his family has a serious talk togeteher and if they decide he did rape her, he needs to get raped as well by like a hot metal rode in his ass hole and then chop his nut sack and dick off

• JFL
Bro black pill or whatever ur siblings love you, they just don't tell u cause its embarrassing i guess. Whenever my siblings and Mr get drink together we talk about this kinds of things(how we love each other but we don't actually say 'i love u')
Not really

• +1
Well he needs to do something ask her boyfriend what happened and then have a serious talk with his sister and then his family has a serious talk togeteher and if they decide he did rape her, he needs to get raped as well by like a hot metal rode in his ass hole and then chop his nut sack and dick off
go rape OP's sister's boyfriend then

I fcking hate my sister.

• +1
i will rape your sister next 🤙

• +1
My point exactly. This bitch had on numerous occasions displayed her apathy & disgust for me. I hope she gets raped again and this time for real. (Since i don’t believe her).

Update: the bitch returned to college after 2 days and said she wants to recant her rape allegation (PROOF SHE WAS LYING).

Update: the bitch returned to college after 2 days and said she wants to recant her rape allegation (PROOF SHE WAS LYING).
Call her out lfmao