Heightmogging is not really a such a big deal in real life

ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

6'10 , 300lbs , 10x10NBP can also lick my elbow
So i was at this work event today and it was like 90+% white people with a few south asian people and like 2 black people.

Two decent girls out of like 20. One white stacylite and one south asian stacylite. Others were all like MTB's to sub5s and were getting mogged hard by the two pretty girls.

But the most noticeable to me was there was like at least 4 guys there that heightmogged me.

In my shoes i would have been around 6'0 maybe 6'1 and tallest guys were both 6'4 maybe even 6'5.
But the thing is tall people are way more common than a good looking, 5+PSL face.

The tallest guy i guess maybe 6'5 was a literal mouth breather, now that i've hung around this forum i can see all the signs in his downward grown jaw. It was distracting just watching him sit their with his mouth open the whole day. His fucked jaw completely makes his look unmasculine and height can't save him. It was like watching a meme.

Other guy was like 6'2/3 but he had super low FHWR, skull was so long and narrow, and it made him look like a weak cuck. Zero SMV

Third guy was again 6'2/3 but complete nerd falio and skinnyfat lanklet. Also look old as fuck.

Fourth guy was the best, 6'4. He had eye that were too wide spaced and weak lower third. But he was smart to cover with stubble and he actually had a decent frame unlike the other 3 lanklets. So as a whole package still looked pretty good. But he too kinda lacked sexual appeal imo. Looked and dressed like a super boring npc dude.

I got more attention from girls that any of the guys, even when at one point i'm literally standing next to the mouth breather. I was kinda annoyed he came and stood near me since he was fair bit taller than me but i need'nt have worried since he was invisible to the girls.

Of course if a tall, good looking guy came he would have mogged me, but IRL thats just so rare.
Most tall guys have tonnes of falios.

I don't think i saw any guys with a decent face over 6 foot. They were all around 5'8 to 5'11ish

There was even this gymcel there, he had big good arms and size but he was like 5'8 with a face like a pugdog so he looked ridiculous.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23530, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 9779 and 18 others
tagging @StreegeReturn @FailedNormieManlet @Chinacurry @Niko69 @Xangsane @ReadBooksEveryday @Chadethnic101 @DoctorLooksmax @House Lannister

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Chadethnic101, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
Anyone who leaves his basement knows height is like frame is like body. You need it to not be failo rather than a halo. Ofc its better but doesn’t detract from your looks. 5ft10 inwards, and then frauding with lifts is good enough to be face only. Tall people are common. Gl people are rare

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23530, Deleted member 19066, Danish_Retard and 14 others
Anyone who leaves his basement knows height is like frame is like body. You need it to not be failo rather than a halo. Ofc its better but doesn’t detract from your looks. 5ft10 inwards, and then frauding with lifts is good enough to be face only. Tall people are common. Gl people are rare
What I noticed is that everyone is narcy, and unless you height might someone substantially they think they’re taller

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, the BULL and Deleted member 18840
What I noticed is that everyone is narcy, and unless you height might someone substantially they think they’re taller
They are. But also to really heightmog you need at least 15cm difference. Its too rare. Requires to be 6ft5-6 vs average height guy

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Erik-Jón
They are. But also to really heightmog you need at least 15cm difference. Its too rare. Requires to be 6ft5-6 vs average height guy
My uncle is true 6’7 and larps as 7ft he is a aryan giant, height like that looks fucking insane he doesn’t even fit through normal doors

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, ShowerMaxxing, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 1 other person

Also i was talking alot to the south asian stacylite and some guy tried to like muscle in on our conversation.
I assume he thought he could steal her away from me or something, but this guy was just a shorter, less NT looking, and worse face version of me. JFL

He made convo and she responded etc but once he was kinda done with his spiel her attention went back to me.

if he had taken the blackpill he would have understood that it was pointless to try without at least having one advantage over the other guy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person

I think 7.5cm, 3 inches is enough to be a mog.

15cm is so much that like the difference between a girl and guy.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 19469, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Also i was talking alot to the south asian stacylite and some guy tried to like muscle in on our conversation.
I assume he thought he could steal her away from me or something, but this guy was just a shorter, less NT looking, and worse face version of me. JFL

He made convo and she responded etc but once he was kinda done with his spiel her attention went back to me.

if he had taken the blackpill he would have understood that it was pointless to try without at least having one advantage over the other guy.
Blackpill is also retarded somehow. You should always try and be bold but not retarded. Women are after all very emotive and unless the mog is very brutal, they tend to like the extroverted guy more just because he takes more opportunities. Being blackpilled i wouldn’t approach a girl thats being approached by a guy that mogs me but i don’t think its the right thing to do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NERG_72, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 21620
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
I think 7.5cm, 3 inches is enough to be a mog.

15cm is so much that like the difference between a girl and guy.
Trust me you may feel the mog from your pov but to others 7-8 cm is noticeable but not much. You need close to more than half a head for it to be very noticeable by others

neil-degrasse-tyson-microwave.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
Cope. All fun and games till this guy enters the room (average zoomer)

3E6AF0FF B71C 4C11 AA74 3AB71E0050A6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, to be human, Elvisandreaa and 9 others
na man i feel like a god when i walk around the city. and on the off chance i see someone taller we always give each other a nod and stare lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, ShowerMaxxing, galego123 and 2 others
I don’t feel mogged by ugly tall guys. Of course they do heightmog, but I don’t get that feeling of being mogged. Of course, a tall good looking guy is always gonna mog

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vasco-v2, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 19469 and 4 others
Cope. All fun and games till this guy enters the room (average zoomer)

View attachment 1887632

Nah bro, there were plenty of zoomers there, and i was autisticly observing them all day.

They were probably taller on average.
However they had worse bones structures than millenials. More mouth breathers and odd faces.
Also most importantly they had noticeably worse social skills and just kinda stood there unless some else invited the in to join, they were giga passive.

The tallest dude like 6'5 was a zoomer

Blackpill is also retarded somehow. You should always try and be bold but not retarded. Women are after all very emotive and unless the mog is very brutal, they tend to like the extroverted guy more just because he takes more opportunities. Being blackpilled i wouldn’t approach a girl thats being approached by a guy that mogs me but i don’t think its the right thing to do

I didn't have much time so wanted to make a big impact with the stacylite so she remembers me
Therefore i was taking more risks and also just straight up being overly friendly and doing things like making fun of her
but i think she responded well, she pretty much stuck by me all day and i managed to basically monopolise her all to myself.

bear in mind the gender ratio was like at least 2 guys to each girl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
So i was at this work event today and it was like 90+% white people with a few south asian people and like 2 black people.

Two decent girls out of like 20. One white stacylite and one south asian stacylite. Others were all like MTB's to sub5s and were getting mogged hard by the two pretty girls.

But the most noticeable to me was there was like at least 4 guys there that heightmogged me.

In my shoes i would have been around 6'0 maybe 6'1 and tallest guys were both 6'4 maybe even 6'5.
But the thing is tall people are way more common than a good looking, 5+PSL face.

The tallest guy i guess maybe 6'5 was a literal mouth breather, now that i've hung around this forum i can see all the signs in his downward grown jaw. It was distracting just watching him sit their with his mouth open the whole day. His fucked jaw completely makes his look unmasculine and height can't save him. It was like watching a meme.

Other guy was like 6'2/3 but he had super low FHWR, skull was so long and narrow, and it made him look like a weak cuck. Zero SMV

Third guy was again 6'2/3 but complete nerd falio and skinnyfat lanklet. Also look old as fuck.

Fourth guy was the best, 6'4. He had eye that were too wide spaced and weak lower third. But he was smart to cover with stubble and he actually had a decent frame unlike the other 3 lanklets. So as a whole package still looked pretty good. But he too kinda lacked sexual appeal imo. Looked and dressed like a super boring npc dude.

I got more attention from girls that any of the guys, even when at one point i'm literally standing next to the mouth breather. I was kinda annoyed he came and stood near me since he was fair bit taller than me but i need'nt have worried since he was invisible to the girls.

Of course if a tall, good looking guy came he would have mogged me, but IRL thats just so rare.

I don't think i saw any guys with a decent face over 6 foot. They were all around 5'8 to 5'11ish

There was even this gymcel there, he had big good arms and size but he was like 5'8 with a face like a pugdog so he looked ridiculous.
Ur just saying tall people r more common than GL people right?

True in Northern Europe, prob less true in Southern europe/med/ fringe.

Ur just saying tall people r more common than GL people right?

True in Northern Europe, prob less true in Southern europe/med/ fringe.

Yeah, i normally hate when people are taller and avoid standing directly next to them if i can help it.

But today there were a bunch of tall guys but all got mogged overall because their faces were either subpar or average.

In med or ethnic countries tall is now 6'1 instead of 6'4
But i think the point would still stand

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
didnt read, who cares about heightmogging. being tall is better no shit, but you dont see normies thinking anything of someone being taller than them we're the only ones in the world that do. youre taller than some people and some people r taller than u it is what it is its not some nagasaki hushminaching chong tier blackpill its everyday life dont care dont care dont care didnt read dont care didnt read dont care didnt read

didnt read, who cares about heightmogging. being tall is better no shit, but you dont see normies thinking anything of someone being taller than them we're the only ones in the world that do. youre taller than some people and some people r taller than u it is what it is its not some nagasaki hushminaching chong tier blackpill its everyday life dont care dont care dont care didnt read dont care didnt read dont care didnt read

except for that fact that normies just like all men are touchy about height.
all guys size up the people around them and feel annoyed when someone is noticeably taller than them.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Vasco-v2, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
except for that fact that normies just like all men are touchy about height.
all guys size up the people around them and feel annoyed when someone is noticeably taller than them.
oh well im not a normie so i cant say, ive never been annoyed that someone is taller or shorter than me tho. im confident that i can easily manhandle a taller guy but its never something that comes across my mind, im not like "oh hes taller life must be so easy for him i must hurt him " sounds like pussy shit to me

My uncle is true 6’7 and larps as 7ft he is a aryan giant, height like that looks fucking insane he doesn’t even fit through normal doors
Larp after larp

it's always a terrible idea to have any relationship with someone you're working with. Makes me glad I ignored all the women who made advances towards me at work. I honestly hate working with women. They're such a distraction bc of the insane amount of simps.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21863 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

Face will always mog hieght. Height is overrated its really common to see tall people its uncommon to see a goodlooking guy with a hot face.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 19469, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person

jfl a true PUA pupil I see
I think "the game" by neil strauss was the biggest larp in 21st century literature

did you get her number ?

based thread btw

Last edited:
it's always a terrible idea to have any relationship with someone you're working with. Makes me glad I ignored all the women who made advances towards me at work. I honestly hate working with women. They're such a distraction bc of the insane amount of simps.

It's a huge company, like just our office is a multi story semi famous building in central london.
So its not that bad to date, as long as the person doesn't work directly under the same manager as you

I am going to use the simps to my own benefit, because my main aim was just to get her to be friendly with me so she will hang out and go out for lunches etc with me, tag by my side for corp events etc.

If she wants to fuck, that's extra. I got enough girls from OLD dating I'm not pressed about sleeping with her.
Having her as an visible accessory while I'm in and around the office is far more valuable.

The other thirsty guys see this and they basically suck up to you more because, they want to try to get pussy by proxy by virtue of being around you and also just in awe of you because they just sit at their desks staring at those same girls too afraid to ever say anything.
So they will want to befriend you in hopes that any game rubs off on them JFL
You can leverage this into them helping you out with your actual work which is super useful.

It's a real life example of how to apply the strategies i was talking about in this thread about girls plus being popular

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Manlet cope

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 19469
I am tall but I would pay good money to see a simulated rerun of my life where I am

A). Average height
B). Manlet

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
oh well im not a normie so i cant say, ive never been annoyed that someone is taller or shorter than me tho. im confident that i can easily manhandle a taller guy but its never something that comes across my mind, im not like "oh hes taller life must be so easy for him i must hurt him " sounds like pussy shit to me

it's a pretty normal thing to be annoyed when their are taller or better looking guys near you.
no one likes being mogged.

jfl a true PUA pupil I see
I think "the game" by neil strauss was the biggest larp in 21st century literature

did you get her number ?

based thread btw

PUA tends to focus too much of "muh alpha" because it appeals to their customer base, low social IQ guys who lack good social circles.

I got her to add my socials, going for a number would have been signalling to her that i was interested in her + it looks kinda desperate, its best to kinda leave it ambiguous and keep her guessing imo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 21620 and makeme183
PUA tends to focus too much of "muh alpha" because it appeals to their customer base, low social IQ guys who lack good social circles.
exactly
But what they don't realise is its "game over" right from the start if you don't pass her looks threshold
you can jestermaxx and personalitymaxx all you want,but she'll drop you the moment chad pops up on the horizon
I got her to add my socials, going for a number would have been signalling to her that i was interested in her + it looks kinda desperate, its best to kinda leave it ambiguous and keep her guessing imo.
That's smart,I forgot she worked with you , so she can't ghost you out of the blue
I have a "number or nothing" rule when it comes to OLD , cuz I have seen that girls generally flake if you settle for social

btw,the 4 tall guys you talked about - were they all white ?
also,what shoes did you wear ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, ShowerMaxxing and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

That’s me, I’m the 6’2-3 lanklet guy with low FWHR who looks like a cuck

Thank you for validating my struggle. Tall with bad face = invisible

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
exactly
But what they don't realise is its "game over" right from the start if you don't pass her looks threshold
you can jestermaxx and personalitymaxx all you want,but she'll drop you the moment chad pops up on the horizon

That's smart,I forgot she worked with you , so she can't ghost you out of the blue
I have a "number or nothing" rule when it comes to OLD , cuz I have seen that girls generally flake if you settle for social

btw,the 4 tall guys you talked about - were they all white ?
also,what shoes did you wear ?

All 4 of the tall guys were white.
I was tallest ethnic dude at around 6'1
I was wearing trainers with one layer of lift giving me 2 inch boost.

There were plenty white guys who were 5'8/9 but short compared to the average white guy of around 5'11
Average ethnic was like 5'8/9 with two below.

But in all there was only two actual manlets under 5'7 i'd say. I reckon hiring biases were at play.
bear in mind this is central london so will be taller than national averages.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 19469, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
I am tall but I would pay good money to see a simulated rerun of my life where I am

A). Average height
B). Manlet

In situation

Going from tall to average height
A) You will lose some girls for who your height was enough to push you over their looks threshold. But all in all your life would be not too different

Going from tall to manlet
B) Your experience with women & men in both dating and in friendships & life in general will be completely different. People are more likely to be openly dismissive of you as a person. So you life would be completely different

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 21620
face is more important than height if height is not below average, statistically, they are far more tall people than gl people since height is just 1 thing, while having a good face requires a combination of different things, having a good nose, having good jaw, having hair, etc the probability of having only good traits on your face is far lower than the probability of just being tall

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 19469, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
This is why men like Maher are seen as Gods
A good face is rare on a tall man

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Tyronecell

>height is not important irl bro
>im 6´1
JFL

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, klip11, litaz and 4 others
I'm only 3'7

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Cope. Lumumba is smashing nordic Stacy as we speak
No I’m serious blacks are literally invisible, ideal for raping

Also what kind of nigger names that, that’s illegal

>height is not important irl bro
>im 6´1
JFL

:ROFLMAO: Fair enough.

Yeah this doesnt apply to short guys, moreso to average height dudes 5'9-6'0ish that all this talk about 6'4 moggers isnt reality. Most tall people tend to have horses faces in my experience and when you stand next to them its not that bad becuase you're both still taller than the girl.

Online you get the impression that getting heightmogged is suifuel but i don't think its all its made out to be.

Of course if you're like 5'6 and some 6'2 dude is standing right next you of course nothing can save you from a 8 inch mog. But 3-4 inches isnt that big a deal, as long as you are at least average height yourself.

Cope thread tbh , even a tall mtn can pull at bars or clubs , alot of this psl autism dosent apply if your white and tall

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and unlucko
Over 6'0 everything else matter more.

Yes I agree, being short is where the issues come in. A sizable percentage of men are short though.

Trust me you may feel the mog from your pov but to others 7-8 cm is noticeable but not much. You need close to more than half a head for it to be very noticeable by others
how tall are you yahki

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840