Hello boyos

rockndogs

rockndogs

ok
New-incel-lurker. Glad to find the incel world and people who share my views on woman-man relationship.

Quick resume: I'm a white brazilian in the blackest state of the country, who doesn't like beach, bars or parties. So, i am pretty much alone and retarded (my only friend went to another state, and my colleagues in uni have their only social circle). Went to a military school and there wasn't to many girls there. Basically played vidyos my entire teen age. In my first year in uni (STEM) , i was sitting at ~90kg and 19y and had a complicated disease for 2 years that drop me to ~60kg (turned to a skinny-fat tho) and i lost a lot of hair. In the beggining of this year i was better and started to gymmax and running (thankfully there's a modest gym in my building). I'm currently on ~66kg, bf ~20% (?) didn't ever measure this, my hair is ok, but not as full as was, i'm working on my skin and my face seems more defined. As my mother usually says: "there are evil who comes for good". I started to see a few interest by girls and a few smiles back when i glance, but i'm too autistic even to order a meal in a restaurant or asking a stranger for information. But damn, feels really good to be noticed by people.

Tinder doesn't work for me, as i don't like to take pictures at all, i'm not active in any social media and, of course, there are literally thousands of men better looking than me, with better pictures than me, so it's not even worth trying. For the ice on the cake, my mediterranean genes gave me a incredible height of 176cm and a ~6' wrist with a pathetic forearm and a ridiculous difficulty to grow muscles (roids - no way).

Currently at 22 and i think i have a window of 3 years to try to improve my looks and my autism. If not, i'll give up and try to cope till i get tired.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, Dude420, badromance and 1 other person
Good luck buddy boyo.

Welcome my fellow boyo!

Hello fellow pepecel

mog.gif