HELLO MY ABUSED DOG LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER THREAD WITH 0 replies LOOKS LIKE IT MIGHT BE OVER FAGOT @ @ @ BrendioEEE BrendioEEE@BrendioEEE

FEIEAZY

FEIEAZY

Sippin on some fire water
HELLO MY ABUSED DOG LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER THREAD WITH 0 replies

LOOKS LIKE IT MIGHT BE OVER FAGOT

@
4657.jpg

@
4657.jpg

@
4657.jpg

@
BrendioEEE
@BrendioEEE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Adriana Lima
PhotoSep0623532PM2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, n0rthface, Chadeep and 4 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 13787 and FEIEAZY
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FEIEAZY and Deleted member 9670
  • JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima
Oh not pictures from years ago yet again, how will I ever recover when I mog everyone in this thread to suicide right now? Incredible.

LOOK AT THIS OLD PIC WHEN U LOOKED BAD XD

Like deadass what is this argument? What is there to prove? That I used to be fat and now you're an abused dog who genuinely would rope at the site of current me? Even in a combat scenario I'd put you in 70 positions in 7 minutes before your death.

• JFL
Reactions: FEIEAZY, n0rthface and Deleted member 14323
Oh not pictures from years ago yet again, how will I ever recover when I mog everyone in this thread to suicide right now? Incredible.
View attachment 1337673

Like deadass what is this argument? What is there to prove? That I used to be fat and now you're an abused dog who genuinely would rope at the site of current me? Even in a combat scenario I'd put you in 70 positions in 7 minutes before your death.
Dead ass

African American Wtf GIF by Identity
which means i always live with the sense that there is something scary out there GIF by Closer Than They Appear
Voting 2020 Election GIF by Black Voters Matter Fund

• JFL
Reactions: FEIEAZY
View attachment 1337673

How much did you weigh at your heaviest? How much loose skin did you get.

• Woah
Reactions: Chadeep
How much did you weigh at your heaviest? How much loose skin did you get.
410lb at my worst, my torso is subhuman from loose skin, stretch marks, gyno, etc, that's why most of my pics are face pics not full body.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep