help a autist out,how do I MEET quality girls in cleveland,ohio?

Anyanglover

Anyanglover

Banned
I know why I am incel.because I don't meet women!all the women I fucked in holland I met thru a 'dagbesteding' and others that wanted to fuck me in america I met thru a social setting or somewhat thru social circle(like my friend's 17 year old sister that saw my pictures on fb and told him she wants to date me).or the white drug addict piglet last year that asked to be my gf and I rejected her wich I met thru my friend.or the blonde sicilian girl nina .

the thing is is that when I interact with women SOME women will want me.and even make that known and approach.

but I'm stuck in the house because I only get 180 bucks a month dispensed in portions every week of about 40 bucks.I live on disability.

the only friends i have are my group home roommate ahmed and mike..and my friend bailey whos autistic and is a KHHV.so worthless for finding girls!

my other acquintance tommy wanted to hook me up with some hot white women,but they were drug addicts!EVERYONE in this town is a drug addict or loser!

and i dont have money so I couldnt take them out or do shit.

catholic charities is working on finding me a JOB in retail so I should have some money to attend places to meet girls,since my rent and food is payed by the government.theyre just taking too damn long!I rather break the law and work under the table!

every woman I've met here said I was very handsome!

I want a castiza,asian,desi,mestizo or white woman only!NO BLACK bitches wich are 50% of this damn city and this neighbourhood.even mike and me wanted to got o a club when we had our stimulus but all the clubs here are full of Blacks and are dangerous with shootings.

Be hot but you aren't

• +1
Reactions: ropemax and ItsOver.com
Be hot but you aren't
Im extremely gl according to women I met and gay dudes but im not gonna argue this coz people have different subjective tastes and perception.most hot women I have met like me.

Im extremely gl but im not gonna argue this coz people have different subjective tastes and perception.most hot women I have met like me.
They dont

They dont
youre retarded.how tf you gonna argue with my REAL LIFE experience fucking girls lol?you are one person with your own subjective taste.

MOST hot women that I* Meet want to be my gf or cheat on their bf/husband with me since 2014.I have never dated a average or below girl.

youre retarded.how tf you gonna argue with my REAL LIFE experience fucking girls lol?you are one person with your own subjective taste.

MOST hot women that I* Meet want to be my gf or cheat on their bf/husband with me since 2014.I have never dated a average or below girl.
People lie and I assume you are lying because i habe seen your face

• JFL
Reactions: getra
stop being ugly