[Help] How To Get Girl From My Group Project?

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
I'm in a group project and there's this girl I like in it. We laugh together a little bit and I'm being NT but I don't feel like she is attracted to me. Obviously if I was Chad she'd be soaking over me already but since I'm not, what can I do to get this chick? I've teased her a little bit and that's really all I know how to do. Should I continue doing that? How do I transition from being platonic group teammates to sexual interest? We only meet in school and there's 2 other people in the group so I don't have time alone with her to make some moves.

Are you her looks match or above?
If yes, just ask her to go on a date or something

I'm in a group project and there's this girl I like in it. We laugh together a little bit and I'm being NT but I don't feel like she is attracted to me. Obviously if I was Chad she'd be soaking over me already but since I'm not, what can I do to get this chick? I've teased her a little bit and that's really all I know how to do. Should I continue doing that? How do I transition from being platonic group teammates to sexual interest? We only meet in school and there's 2 other people in the group so I don't have time alone with her to make some moves.
Just ask her out on a date and see where it goes.

Are you her looks match or above?
If yes, just ask her to go on a date or something
I'm probably below her looksmatch.... but maybe confidence will help? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Just ask her out on a date and see where it goes.
When should I do it? At the end of the term (2 weeks from now), after our group presentation (Thursday)? I don't wanna get rejected and have to keep working with her jfl. Also what should I say to her to build attraction. I don't act needy at all but at the same time I wanna build some attraction you know what I mean?

Assert dominance over her. Next time you see her, pull down your pants and piss on the floor. This asserts your low inhibition and more importantly releases pheromones (I learned this from alphadestiny ok it's legit) into the air to signal that you are a fertile male looking to breed. Go get em champ ?

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, SHARK, androidcel and 1 other person
Suggest something '' Lets do this bla bla at this time.'', And dont ask for permission, Like someone else did *cough* note..

Assert dominance over her. Next time you see her, pull down your pants and piss on the floor. This asserts your low inhibition and more importantly releases pheromones (I learned this from alphadestiny ok it's legit) into the air to signal that you are a fertile male looking to breed. Go get em champ ?

Is this how I hold frame?

iu

Suggest something '' Lets do this bla bla at this time.'', And dont ask for permission, Like someone else did *cough* note..
Yea I'm gonna say "Let's go to the movies tonight (or wherever)" instead of "would you like to go to the movies with me?"

I'm top much hight inibition for this shit

Yea I'm gonna say "Let's go to the movies tonight (or wherever)" instead of "would you like to go to the movies with me?"

Exactly makes a big difference trust me.

Tbh start some low inhib shit, is she your schoolmate tho?

I'm top much hight inibition for this shit
I'm high inhib when it comes to escalating but just general conversation I'm NT. Just takes practice.
Tbh start some low inhib shit, is she your schoolmate tho?
She is in my class yes. I probably won't see her next semester (it's college). We are working on a group project together right now. Any low inhib ideas

I'm high inhib when it comes to escalating but just general conversation I'm NT. Just takes practice.

She is in my class yes. I probably won't see her next semester (it's college). We are working on a group project together right now. Any low inhib ideas
Ah final year, just same as me, nice! Try to talk with her during class, try to hangout more. Of course depends on how important project is, but you can invite her over to study together or in school or do the project. I surely would be low inhib to do this tbh as its my final year too so you have nothing to loose. Im low inhib in any situation but high inhib romantically to girls, or I just straight up ask them out and either get a rejection or get a pass and don't escalate. (never hitting her up on insta or snap for example)

Is this how I hold frame?

iu

Well considering that's a balding soy creature then yes that's how you hold frame

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Ah final year, just same as me, nice! Try to talk with her during class, try to hangout more. Of course depends on how important project is, but you can invite her over to study together or in school or do the project. I surely would be low inhib to do this tbh as its my final year too so you have nothing to loose. Im low inhib in any situation but high inhib romantically to girls, or I just straight up ask them out and either get a rejection or get a pass and don't escalate. (never hitting her up on insta or snap for example)
I think the plan is to ask her out after our presentation. That way if I get rejected we don't have to awkwardly work together. But she'll still be in the classroom for another week.

I think the plan is to ask her out after our presentation. That way if I get rejected we don't have to awkwardly work together. But she'll still be in the classroom for another week.
Doesent matter, ask her out. But if she feels attraction now, she might not later and get over it.

No change the last slide of your presentation to a picture of your peeen. Not only do you get to show your member to the entire class, but you also get to use the peer pressure created to pressure her into saying yes:feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
No change the last slide of your presentation to a picture of your peeen. Not only do you get to show your member to the entire class, but you also get to use the peer pressure created to pressure her into saying yes:feelsyay:
so easy for bigdickcels :feelspepo:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701

I have read the posts and here is my recommendation

1) seems like she is above your looks match so it is always going to be an uphill battle . However , “ knowing you “ definitely helps - that makes her feel less vulnerable around you . That being said , remember that your chances are not high . We all know it’s all looks - especially in your age group

2) I would definitely wait till the project is about to finish- that way if she rejects you - it won’t create an ackward situation

3) Juat try to chat with her about random topics like movies or wine/ food . See how she behaves . Read her body language . Does she smile a lot ? Laughs ? Plays with her hair ? DONT touch her casually during this conversation as it comes up as creepy . Keep it cool .

4) I am sure you have her number . During the conversation , try to find a common interest . If she likes sushi , pretend you like it too and just leave it there . During last week of project , just causally text her saying “ it was really great to work with you and I know this cool sushi place . May be we could get some sushi in next few days “ and see what she responds .

5) if she agrees to come , keep it cool . See how she reacts during dinner . If you sense positive vibes , ask her if she wants to hit a bar nearby or may be watch a movie at your place . ( choose a restaurant very near to your place ) . You will know the answer.

6) I would avoid direct question such as “ will you like to go on date with me ?” That works if you are a chad . If you aren’t , you gotta play the normie game and assess her interest . Good luck !

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
I have read the posts and here is my recommendation

1) seems like she is above your looks match so it is always going to be an uphill battle . However , “ knowing you “ definitely helps - that makes her feel less vulnerable around you . That being said , remember that your chances are not high . We all know it’s all looks - especially in your age group

2) I would definitely wait till the project is about to finish- that way if she rejects you - it won’t create an ackward situation

3) Juat try to chat with her about random topics like movies or wine/ food . See how she behaves . Read her body language . Does she smile a lot ? Laughs ? Plays with her hair ? DONT touch her casually during this conversation as it comes up as creepy . Keep it cool .

4) I am sure you have her number . During the conversation , try to find a common interest . If she likes sushi , pretend you like it too and just leave it there . During last week of project , just causally text her saying “ it was really great to work with you and I know this cool sushi place . May be we could get some sushi in next few days “ and see what she responds .

5) if she agrees to come , keep it cool . See how she reacts during dinner . If you sense positive vibes , ask her if she wants to hit a bar nearby or may be watch a movie at your place . ( choose a restaurant very near to your place ) . You will know the answer.

6) I would avoid direct question such as “ will you like to go on date with me ?” That works if you are a chad . If you aren’t , you gotta play the normie game and assess her interest . Good luck !
1 & 2) Agree
3) Yea I gotta see how she reacts more. We've laughed with each other but I still ain't seeing those obvious "IOI's". Gonna test more with conversation. She shakes/bounces her leg when the group is together maybe she's nervous?
4 & 6) Yea I have her number. Do you think I should text her instead of asking directly in person? Saying 'do you wanna see (movie name) tomorrow night'?
5) I will most likely invite her to casual movie and maybe a casual in restaurant around the theater.

1 & 2) Agree
3) Yea I gotta see how she reacts more. We've laughed with each other but I still ain't seeing those obvious "IOI's". Gonna test more with conversation. She shakes/bounces her leg when the group is together maybe she's nervous?
4 & 6) Yea I have her number. Do you think I should text her instead of asking directly in person? Saying 'do you wanna see (movie name) tomorrow night'?
5) I will most likely invite her to casual movie and maybe a casual in restaurant around the theater.
Don't ask over the phone, seems cowardly. If you go to see a film choose a horror. It increases attraction.:feelsyay::feelsyay: