Help me ascend with this Tinder foid please

Deleted member 16958

Deleted member 16958

Gold
Tind

A foid replied to me holy shet. Please, what do I say?? I'm autistic as fuck so I need help. Last time I talked to a foid for an hour she accused me of trying to rape her even though she's the one that asked me out. All I know is that she's Chilean and has a dog in her pictures, just like me.
I appreciate jokes but need serious answers too :feelswhy:

Ok, update: I messaged her "are you studying in (city I live in) or just visiting?" because she said she's travelling. Was that an NT question?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, one job away, Hueless and 1 other person
2631831 2631045 2629475 IMG 20211020 150333

Send this

• JFL
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 16958
face down ass up pancake in the morning

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Fear and Deleted member 16958
View attachment 1496942

A foid replied to me holy shet. Please, what do I say?? I'm autistic as fuck so I need help. Last time I talked to a foid for an hour she accused me of trying to rape her even though she's the one that asked me out. All I know is that she's Chilean and has a dog in her pictures, just like me.
I appreciate jokes but need serious answers too :feelswhy:

Ok, update: I messaged her "are you studying in (city I live in) or just visiting?" because she said she's travelling. Was that an NT question?
dude hate to break it to you but online dating does not work. (only the bottom of the barrel women use online dating. in a nutshell online dating is dumpster diving on full display). You have to socialcirclemaxx instead many threads talk about this https://looksmax.org/threads/if-you...id-social-circle-its-pretty-much-over.322586/

-how old are you? are you still in uni?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16958
dude hate to break it to you but online dating does not work. (only the bottom of the barrel women use online dating. in a nutshell online dating is dumpster diving on full display). You have to socialcirclemaxx instead many threads talk about this https://looksmax.org/threads/if-you...id-social-circle-its-pretty-much-over.322586/

-how old are you? are you still in uni?
It does work, my friend slayed some bitch in a hotel yesterday after months of nothing. There are decent foids using it, definitely not worse than what you'd find in a bar or nightclub. I'm 20, in my first year of college but I study engineering in a small college so there's basically no foids there. I'm trying to socialcirclemaxx too, but I don't want to waste any more time.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
As an autist myself, I cheated by having a drink or some similar substance to stop me from overthinking conversations and just send more messages.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Deleted member 16958
It does work, my friend slayed some bitch in a hotel yesterday after months of nothing.
did he get a relationship out of it?
There are decent foids using it,
why would they if they can get chads IRL? Stacey has lots of friends and can easily meet a chad. Online dating is like 70% male.
definitely not worse than what you'd find in a bar or nightclub.
you like to boogey woogey at the nightclub? you know nightclubs were historically for homosexuals right? why are you trying to meet women via homosexual methods? Women tend to get into relationships with guys they meet in their social circle. I mean you are young so go to the nightclubs for fun/to shoot the shit with friends but don't expect a relationship out of it.
I'm 20, in my first year of college but I study engineering in a small college
can you transfer to a bigger college? aren't their events for engineers to meet women? (they existed in my school) or can you double major in a female dominated field like IDK nursing/or even child psychology?
so there's basically no foids there. I'm trying to socialcirclemaxx too, but I don't want to waste any more time.
how is trying to find a life-partner a waste of time? do you really want to be stuck in an engineering building with a bunch of fat/hairy men? or be in an engineering building with a bunch of fat hairy men after you met your wife? BELIEVE ME once you get that lambskin and you did not find a woman it is GAME OVER! https://looksmax.org/threads/if-you...id-social-circle-its-pretty-much-over.322586/

Last edited:
did he get a relationship out of it?
He only slayed her yesterday so idk. Even if he never sees her again, it's still a win as he had sex.
why would they if they can get chads IRL? Stacey has lots of friends and can easily meet a chad. Online dating is like 70% male.
"le Chads" lmao. Chads are rare as fuck, I haven't seen one in over a year. There's probably like 4 in the city I live in. And Chads also use Tinder. Overall online dating is easy, you just swipe left or right and if a foid thinks a guy is worth it, she'll want to get fucked.
you like to boogey woogey at the nightclub? you know nightclubs were historically for homosexuals right? why are you trying to meet women via homosexual methods? Women want to meet guys in their social circle. I mean you are young so go to the nightclubs for fun/to shoot the shit with friends but don't expect a relationship out of it.
What the fuck are you saying? There are women at nightclubs in 2022. I don't give a shit about the origins of them lmao. Best and easiest way to slay a foid is at a bar or nightclub.
can you transfer to a bigger college? aren't their events for engineers to meet women? (they existed in my school) or can you double major in a female dominated field like IDK nursing/or even child psychology?
Nah, i'm in Europe. We don't have that kind of shit. I'm lucky to be in college at all because I purposely fucked up highschool.
how is trying to find a life-partner a waste of time? do you really want to be stuck in an engineering building with a bunch of fat/hairy men? or be in an engineering building with a bunch of fat hairy men after you met your wife? BELIEVE ME once you get that lambskin and you did not find a woman it is GAME OVER! https://looksmax.org/threads/if-you...id-social-circle-its-pretty-much-over.322586/
I meant that while trying to build a social circle, i'm also going to try to ascend in other ways, Tinder being one of them.

Last edited: