Help me be a man

Deleted member 8244

Deleted member 8244

white/ 6'0/🇺🇸
I’ve always been bullied by other men and been disrespected… mostly ones with african and irish genetics (irish aren’t white and are white niggers)…

please help me be a man who can defend myself and get respect from others I’m so sick of being weak my entire life.

I don’t want to be gay, I don’t want to be a faggot

It’s just where i thought my place was because of how i’ve been treated like such.

I want to be a man

Please help me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Be taller and be mire good looking and more confident

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
images

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
No man has given me respect even when i wasnt a fag

I just want to be strong
check under the bench press at the gym tomorrow maybe you forgot your manliness there

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Biiyo03 and Deleted member 8244
just become a femboy
night raid cake GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Lol123123

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15338
Rope

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem
accept your fate and embrace bottom-hood. not every man should/can/will be masculine. experiment with fingering urself (shave ur bussy first) and soon enough youll find urself craving prostate orgasms from swarthy block jawed donkey dicked med buffalo bully badboys mounting u. now when they give you a wedgie and shove u in lockers it will turn u on

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
just become a femboy
night raid cake GIF
Sorry but my face is too manly

I have to work with what I got I want to break another mans shins

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Sorry but my face is too manly

I have to work with what I got I want to break another mans shins
its probably not too manly
you can still become a femboy before your face masculinizes further after 18

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14139
accept your fate and embrace bottom-hood. not every man should/can/will be masculine. experiment with fingering urself (shave ur bussy first) and soon enough youll find urself craving prostate orgasms from swarthy block jawed donkey dicked med buffalo bully badboys mounting u. now when they give you a wedgie and shove u in lockers it will turn u on
I will be a man

I’ve always been bullied by other men and been disrespected… mostly ones with african and irish genetics (irish aren’t white and are white niggers)…

please help me be a man who can defend myself and get respect from others I’m so sick of being weak my entire life.

I don’t want to be gay, I don’t want to be a faggot

It’s just where i thought my place was because of how i’ve been treated like such.

I want to be a man

Please help me
Take roids

I will be a man
youre a joke sissy and you're a 100 ng/dl drop in T away from getting a chastity cage for your dick + wearing skirts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I reject femininity and its principles

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14139
youre a joke sissy and you're a 100 ng/dl drop in T away from getting a chastity cage for your dick + wearing skirts
I will break your fucking neck

You dont know me
i have connections and i've seen ur face. stop choosing the path of high resistance and submit to the natural universal forces that have decided u are a bottom sissy femboy

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
jk havent seen your face. post it and i will tell you if you have hope becoming a man

i have connections and i've seen ur face. stop choosing the path of high resistance and submit to the natural universal forces that have decided u are a bottom sissy femboy
I made my face public you tard

I reject the universe

just take bicalutamide do stop androgens from reaching your receptors
you will stop masculinizing while retaining your normal T levels :owo:

just take bicalutamide do stop androgens from reaching your receptors
you will stop masculinizing while retaining your normal T levels :owo:
You’ve seen my face… I have a wide jaw and a roman nose

I will not be forced to yield

• JFL
I’m going to learn boxing

and go to the gym every single day

Look for it yourself you pathetic idiot
lol at those pouty lips and little piglet female tier alar base boar snout and baby chin ever constituting anything RESEMBLING a man, hop on estrogen and T blockers ASAP and learn makeup. also accutane, your face looks like a pizza with generous peperroni

lol at those pouty lips and little piglet female tier alar base boar snout and baby chin ever constituting anything RESEMBLING a man, hop on estrogen and T blockers ASAP and learn makeup. also accutane, your face looks like a pizza with generous peperroni
Fuck you I bet I could make you cry

you dont have to believe me, just defer to your real life experiences. youre not respected and treated like a man for a reason. you look like a cute little boy that practiced pouting in the mirror for 20 minutes and still looks like his mom holds his hand when crossing the street, u would make a cute girl, start your transformation ASAP
Your a fucking fag because of the emojis in your avi

kys your opinion doesnt matter

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 14139
you dont have to believe me, just defer to your real life experiences. youre not respected and treated like a man for a reason. you look like a cute little boy that practiced pouting in the mirror for 20 minutes and still looks like his mom holds his hand when crossing the street, u would make a cute girl, start your transformation ASAP
Greycel faggot :lul::lul::lul:

Your a fucking fag because of the emojis in your avi

kys your opinion doesnt matter
there are no emojis in my avi fucktard. i will pump ur whore mother full of my fertile med steer seed and after she gives birth to your superior med hybrid brother i will slit her whore cum guzzling gullet in front of u while u watch helplessly getting ur ass hole pounded by my bbc friend

there are no emojis in my avi fucktard. i will pump ur whore mother full of my fertile med steer seed and after she gives birth to your superior med hybrid brother i will slit her whore cum guzzling gullet in front of u while u watch helplessly getting ur ass hole pounded by my bbc friend
Your such a faggot

And you won’t do shit you manlet curry

Delete your account and go fight with some random on the street

• +1
probably your face u look weak

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem