Help me decide what to do this next year

LiterallyNightwing

LiterallyNightwing

Better Than Batman
I have 2 options that i'm considering for different reasons.

Option 1 is to go back into the mountains and slave for another year while getting my surgeries. My family owns property there meaning my expenses are very low. This will allow me to save up approx an extra $15k that i can put towards surgery but my time there will be miserable yet again.

Option 2 is to move into a city and spend ~ $600 on rent for a small place but have a lot more fun inbetween recovering from surgeries. I'll probably be able to save up ~ 5k in this scenario as i won't be able to work for a period after the transplant.

ur irrelevant now

ur irrelevant now
I know man but my irl life is 10x as good so that compensates for my loss of forum status. Going on vacation tommorow, Found a new very high T hobby with a great community, have a date planned for when i get back with a seemingly innocent girl and met a lmax user irl which was really fun too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30433
I know man but my irl life is 10x as good so that compensates for my loss of forum status. Going on vacation tommorow, Found a new very high T hobby with a great community, have a date planned for when i get back with a seemingly innocent girl and met a lmax user irl which was really fun too.
what's the new hobby

what's the new hobby
Its too niche to be public as it could doxx me but its an extreme sport.

Did you remove your like you slimy fuck

no it doesnt compensate, dont lie
you wish you had your arfid gustafson account and all the forum main character status

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 29167 and LiterallyNightwing
you wish you had your arfid gustafson account and all the forum main character status
nightwing is arvid?

I guess you're right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
whos the .org user?

option 2, similar position since I planned to get LL this year but a year would have been taken out, ultimately I postponed it another 2 years and plan to spend the following year on genio this way you (and me) get a year to do fun shit but also acomplishing the looksmax aspect of it

Why bro i've ascended from being bullied to a good lifestyle
so I could feel better about being the manlet I am, but I guess lifefuel to ascend. Why did you come back though? i know I wouldnt if I become htn+

• +1
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing
so I could feel better about being the manlet I am, but I guess lifefuel to ascend. Why did you come back though? i know I wouldnt if I become htn+
I’m not very active anymore