Reactions: flippasav and Repentsinner
take lessons from the indian bros here

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
@Scammer

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
I want to become dark triad scammer
U was talking about killing urself in less then 2 weeks u don't have time for that

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless
ARE YA DUMB?
I've heard of people selling scam methods but even they be scamming I can't believe some people still believed in the cash app flip scam tho people are retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
I've heard of people selling scam methods but even they be scamming I can't believe some people still believed in the cash app flip scam tho people are retarded
Those methods scams are so dumb and normies fall for them jfl 😂

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
Flip2
Cash app scam1

• JFL
Those methods scams are so dumb and normies fall for them jfl 😂
I feel like scamming at this point is a meme unless your selling stuff that ain't legit or scamming a big company or bank word would spread around so quickly if people were getting their money tooken like that ik credit card scamming is legit but you need to steal peoples info and idk how to do all of that.

• +1
I feel like scamming at this point is a meme unless your selling stuff that ain't legit or scamming a big company or bank word would spread around so quickly if people were getting their money tooken like that ik credit card scamming is legit but you need to steal peoples info and idk how to do all of that.
You only need someones phone number and email to steal their informations

If you want to learn how to scam, read the news about scammers getting caught, they usually elaborate on their methods and why they got caught, there you go.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Dr. Bludy
I want to become dark triad scammer
i scammed 5 idiots in 3 days. told them i sell a brand new ps5 and they fell for it.
made 2000€ in 3 days

brutal

(if police is reading this: maybe im trolling)

• JFL
Reactions: subanimal and Dr. Bludy
i scammed 5 idiots in 3 days. told them i sell a brand new ps5 and they fell for it.
made 2000€ in 3 days

brutal

(if police is reading this: maybe im trolling)
Where did u scam them(im not fed)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: omnimaxxer and Dr. Bludy
Nah fr tho let me know if you find out, Im seeing low iq dumbass hoodlums on tiktok making hella bread, so why cant we do this as well? And even do it better

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Dr. Bludy
Nah fr tho let me know if you find out, Im seeing low iq dumbass hoodlums on tiktok making hella bread, so why cant we do this as well? And even do it better
Im dumb as shit when it comes to making money

Fucking stop making threads about crime you absolute nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 15302, N1666 and 1 other person