[HELP ME]My slut sister is ruining my life

D

Deleted member 21146

Mistral
This bitch always talks shit about me in front of people when i get high social status to bring me down. It always has been this way and i fucking hate her. I want to live alone but don't have fucking money:lul::lul::lul:
I have already tried roping cause situation is of course a lot more complex and she basically ruined my teen year and will ruin my ascension
Anyone help pls i wana move out or i rope rn

Is she a yandere/protective sister?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Tell her if you don't stop bullying me u wll commit suicide

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 15827
Eliminate her

Marlon Brando Godfather GIF by Filmin

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Account
Is she a yandere/protective sister?
She's just a whore and crab in a bucket. She rots like me bcz everyone hates her cause she's a slut. I am stuck in this household and if i moved out it would make me super happy. She brings me down in front of girls that like me. This narcissistic slut...:woke::woke::woke::woke:

Beat her you little femboy bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Danish_Retard
I have panic attacs because of her

So she s only talking shit , how is that a problem just bully her at home

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 21146
:feelsrope:
Beat her you little femboy bitch
When we fought and i beat her(she started) she told it to everyone in our school and everyone was talking behind my back:lul::lul:

She's just a whore and crab in a bucket. She rots like me bcz everyone hates her cause she's a slut. I am stuck in this household and if i moved out it would make me super happy. She brings me down in front of girls that like me. This narcissistic slut...:woke::woke::woke::woke:
Have you had any sexaul experinces with your sister? Also that's quite unfortunate if she's doing it strictly to bring you down, I thought maybe there was an ulterior motive, like her wanting to spend more time with you etc

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 21146
Have you had any sexaul experinces with your sister? Also that's quite unfortunate if she's doing it strictly to bring you down, I thought maybe there was an ulterior motive, like her wanting to spend more time with you etc
She does is to bring me down and it makes me FUCKING SUICIDAL THERE IS NO WAY OUT

PLS HELP ME GET 200 DOLLARS A MONTH SO I CAN MOVE OUT IT'S ALOT FOR MY SHITHOLE COUNTY :feelswhy:

• Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad
And ruining my social status everywhere
Ur low T soyboy i support your sister bullying you ,i will then proceed to fuck her right on the other side of your bedroom wall so u can hear it all

@Gargantuan thoughts b

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
send ur adress ill take care of it for you as long as shes HTB+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Rape her bro teach her what it means to fuck with u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, dirtydorito and Deleted member 16133
You have to sniff her shithole and stick your nose into it like Pinocchio

I personally wouldn't let my sister disrespect me like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
I can help you just let me recruit her into my harem

sisters and female parents are usually all ass. Sisters usually bring not to much value, especially in modern times as you cant even become intermingled and grow in connections with the foreign family she would in the past naturally moved on to. This is due to the harlotry of modern dating and marriage extinction.

Ur only way out of the cuck mindset is to force your way through somehow. U have to practice how to be a dick to modern woman. And absorb masculine content until u reach a singularity. I went through a dark period with drugs and dangerous activities to break through but i had no guidance, its easier in todays time as long as u keep pushing and polishing your bp/rp knowledge.

Also your main problem is a infority complex towards females. Most men have it because a lot are trained and raised to watch what they say and such, but u need to be more comfortable with dogging her. Calling out bullshit and standing firm. Any nonsense she says just tell her to stfu publicly, and if she makes a scene just call it out publicly and act like you don't even give a shit immediately afterwards. Its disgusting and two faced but in the end females are females and acting out like this will likely turn u into a more desirable male to your sister anyways. Usually if u have a sister thats dogging u publicly its a frame issue. She sees u as too beta

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 21146
sisters and female parents are usually all ass. Sisters usually bring not to much value, especially in modern times as you cant even become intermingled and grow in connections with the foreign family she would in the past naturally moved on to. This is due to the harlotry of modern dating and marriage extinction.

Ur only way out of the cuck mindset is to force your way through somehow. U have to practice how to be a dick to modern woman. And absorb masculine content until u reach a singularity. I went through a dark period with drugs and dangerous activities to break through but i had no guidance, its easier in todays time as long as u keep pushing and polishing your bp/rp knowledge.

Also your main problem is a infority complex towards females. Most men have it because a lot are trained and raised to watch what they say and such, but u need to be more comfortable with dogging her. Calling out bullshit and standing firm. Any nonsense she says just tell her to stfu publicly, and if she makes a scene just call it out publicly and act like you don't even give a shit immediately afterwards. Its disgusting and two faced but in the end females are females and acting out like this will likely turn u into a more desirable male to your sister anyways. Usually if u have a sister thats dogging u publicly its a frame issue. She sees u as too beta
She's just insucure. Im not "beta"as u say with women lmao but i do have no friends. Quick update: i talked to my parents about it and i cut off all ties with my sister now :p

She's just insucure. Im not "beta"as u say with women lmao but i do have no friends. Quick update: i talked to my parents about it and i cut off all ties with my sister now :p
send pics, is she hot?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt

She would always get jealous of me when i was above her in any social circle so your point doesn't make sense in this case. Maybe it does for vast majority of people but in my case she's just narcissistic. She got almost no real friends too lol and she knows it but copes with attention.

Pics of sister? :what:

Rape her bro teach her what it means to fuck with u
ya just gvie her the dick and shell calm down
or start working out get big fand she wont be ableto talk down to u

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
ya just gvie her the dick and shell calm down
or start working out get big fand she wont be ableto talk down to u
I guess it didn't worked for ur mom

I guess it didn't worked for ur mom
why did i even try to help you nvm i hope your slut sister shits in your mouth while you sleep and records and send it to your whole school faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
:bluepill:

If ur not trolling u took a L. Telling your parents just made u look like a big bitch tbh. Your parents are just going to tell her and blow it out of proportion, and with that your going to be in a losing battle socially bc people today are more likely to lean towards the women's side. If ur not careful u can even get black sheeped and ostracized by your fam if u make its a her vs u thing.

Females wont take the loss socially. Social dominance and interaction is their life and art so its just not going to end on the 'resolution' note u think it will. At best, she's just going to be more motivated to roast u to her friends and continue to lower your frame publicly, and make u look like a little bitch as time moves on.

Last edited:
This bitch always talks shit about me in front of people when i get high social status to bring me down. It always has been this way and i fucking hate her. I want to live alone but don't have fucking money:lul::lul::lul:
I have already tried roping cause situation is of course a lot more complex and she basically ruined my teen year and will ruin my ascension
Anyone help pls i wana move out or i rope rn
CA4B2D43 CA07 4509 B006 C72F0A8A6A0B