help me with instagram pls

U

underaverage

Iron
I’d like to make an instagram account to have a possibility to make friends and communicate with girls who I like, but I have no friends who I want to tell about my instagram acc, so I don’t think in first time I would have even 10 followers. hey please tell me what should I do to recruit in near future some followers (especially women).
in my opinion I should make some good photos, description, follow to girl in my area, write down in tinder link to instagram. but the question is : will it work out if i have no real followers?
sorry for my English it’s not my mother tongue.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and DivineBeing
get LL first

only then think about insta my nig

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
This will surely work. You will surely get girls after making Instagram. What country you from?
no, it doesn’t work for 100% if you aren’t a super star, but it can help with your social life, so it’s the main reason why I think about this stuff
Russia, in my country there are no such problems with girls in comparison to the USA for example, so this way I am slightly happier

if you know you're not gonna at least get 3 digit followers then don't bother. ima also have to start following random people from highschool and shit and hope that I get at least 3 digits tbh. a shitty insta will make you look like a terraloser. fuck instagram.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acnno, thereallegend, underaverage and 1 other person
Follow everyone + private account so that they follow you out of curiosity -> farm like that for like a month and then use followers and unfollowers to unfollow everyone who is not following u back => got +1k follower in just a month by doing that