Help my ass

F

FuckassBitchass

Iron
Be honest, but don’t be autistic. Thanks.
205EF0DF 0566 46C4 A850 B8CB747E2654

• +1
Reactions: LILMAXILLA and Deleted member 14280
Be honest, but don’t be autistic. Thanks. View attachment 1186023
seems like you have a lot of forward growth since ur chin tucking in this pic...
pls take another one where u are alligned with frankfurt plane and relaxed neck posture, them i can give u surgery advice. (including procedures, morphs, mm, etc)

• Hmm...
Reactions: ManzareK
So far the only bad thing I'm able to see is bad gonial angle and you'll need a nose job as well. You'll may not like this idea but start unironically whitemaxxing (don't overdo it though, just don't go to the point where it'll be too noticable)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14024
avg curry in uk/aus

Gay alien skull faggot

reccessed and big nose appearance

kill yourself you utter subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 6723 and 5 others
maxilla is recessed
how is your bite?

Gay alien skull faggot

reccessed and big nose appearance

kill yourself you utter subhuman
stfu. he clearly demanded no autism in the beginning of the thread

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok, Kilimanjaro, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person
seems like you have a lot of forward growth since ur chin tucking in this pic...
pls take another one where u are alligned with frankfurt plane and relaxed neck posture, them i can give u surgery advice. (including procedures, morphs, mm, etc)
Hmm I’ll try and PM you something better when I have time to take pics. I kind of get what you mean about chin tucking, but I feel like the pic I posted was me trying to not fraud by pushing my head forward. I don’t think I was really tucking my chin that much. More like just showing my neutral straight posture.

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK
So far the only bad thing I'm able to see is bad gonial angle and you'll need a nose job as well. You'll may not like this idea but start unironically whitemaxxing (don't overdo it though, just don't go to the point where it'll be too noticable)
Yeah gonial angle and nose were on my own “list” as well. But I don’t exactly know how best to fix them. I’m kind of afraid of throwing the balance of things off and making my face worse by trying to fix one individual feature like my nose.

For example, fixing the nose, but then my philtrum becoming long. Something like that. For the gonial angle, I really have no clue what to do and I’m not gonna lie I’m kind of pussy when it comes to crazy jaw surgery LEFORT 3 suggestions lol. I understand I have to be realistic though and can’t expect to just fix everything by mewing or something like that at my age.

I’m not offended or anything, it’s all good, but how would you approach whitemaxxing?

Nerd neck, posture, fix that

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
avg curry in uk/aus
Is that good or bad lmao? I don’t think that’s good. Here’s the thing with “curry”. Being objective, I don’t see myself looking like the stereotypical scrawny Indian. I also don’t look white. But I feel like being Persian means I’m sort of somewhere in between? Idk. I guess curry applies to Arabs and Persians as well, but I feel like those are vastly different phenotypes to that of the average Indian.

maxilla is recessed
how is your bite?
I had braces when I was a teen. Teeth weren’t too fucked before, but just needed some straightening. Braces aligned my teeth pretty well. But I was never satisfied with the way my bite felt afterwards.

Nowadays, it feels like I don’t even have one bite. It’s like I have multiple bites and sometimes my teeth will sit in one position and other times in another position. Really hard to explain tbh. I think there’s an asymmetry/imbalance on the jaw level that’s causing all this. Cause even the day I got my braces taken off, despite the upper teeth being properly aligned relative to each other and the lower teeth being properly aligned relative to each other, the upper row and lower row weren’t totally parallel.

Nerd neck, posture, fix that
Isn’t nerd neck forward head posture? I was really going for the opposite of that when I took that pic so I’m confused.

I do have shit posture though on the daily. I have a huge Adam’s apple. I feel like it’s actually protruding so much that it’s sort of closing the gap between my under-chin area and my neck. Making it look like I’m even more recessed than I actually am.

Yeah gonial angle and nose were on my own “list” as well. But I don’t exactly know how best to fix them. I’m kind of afraid of throwing the balance of things off and making my face worse by trying to fix one individual feature like my nose.

For example, fixing the nose, but then my philtrum becoming long. Something like that. For the gonial angle, I really have no clue what to do and I’m not gonna lie I’m kind of pussy when it comes to crazy jaw surgery LEFORT 3 suggestions lol. I understand I have to be realistic though and can’t expect to just fix everything by mewing or something like that at my age.

I’m not offended or anything, it’s all good, but how would you approach whitemaxxing?
Thank you for being open to changes. Here are some good threads.
Again use the supplements moderately, you don't want your family to be disappointed in you. (For example only using 2/3 of them or using them only 4 times a week) sadly I don't have experience cause I'm white but good luck though

Also I understand that you don't want lefort 3, it would be totally unnecesary for you. Instead try chewing:

• +1
Reactions: FuckassBitchass
You're calling others autistic with that cringe username + posts?

You look disgusting btw.

Thank you for being open to changes. Here are some good threads.
Again use the supplements moderately, you don't want your family to be disappointed in you. (For example only using 2/3 of them or using them only 4 times a week) sadly I don't have experience cause I'm white but good luck though

Also I understand that you don't want lefort 3, it would be totally unnecesary for you. Instead try chewing:
Alright thanks I’ll look into those.

post another pic mannn this is not correct neck posture ur putting it too far back and looking down, ur nostrils should be aligned with ur ear hole