HELP PLZ - Minoxidil - Balding worse after stopping

Jerzy Bondov

Jerzy Bondov

Autist
I started using minoxidil in July 2017 to gain back hairs in the front after slowly balding after high school. I stopped after 8 months on March 11, 2018 after not getting the results I wanted. I didn’t have looksmaxxing knowledge back then just some softmaxxing so I was stupid. Fast forward to mid 2018 and I notice my hair getting thinner all over the top of my head. I look back and it didn’t look that bad. Thankfully it hasn’t gotten worse since late 2018. Please help. I still have the same hairline just thinner hairs. I’m looking into finasterise but I don’t have insurance, don’t have a payment method besides PayPal and I’m worried about side effects.

Should I get back on minoxidil?

Can I get back to at least the way my hair was back then?

TLDR:
Used minox, stopped, balding got worse. Can I get my hair back to at least how it was back then?
Some info:
-Started using - July 5 2017
-Stopped using - March 11 2018
-Mid 20’s now
-Balding has not gotten worse since late 2018
-PICTURES

Are you on fin and minox?
because if not that's totally expectable

I’m looking into finasterise but I don’t have insurance
Insurance doesn't cover finasteride anyways.

Get the 5MG version and quarter it; 1.25mg/day. Its what I do and I can cover 1 year with ~60CAD.

Get the 5MG version and quarter it; 1.25mg/day. Its what I do and I can cover 1 year with ~60CAD.
Are there any sites besides alldaychemist? I only have paypal

you can get finasteride from Keeps for Forhims.

You don't have a debit or credit card? idk if they take paypal.

The hair you gain with minox doesn't last forever, it's expected to lose it after quiting it.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Effortless
Be a bald boy. Embrace it.

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and Deleted member 1476
If you want to keep the hair that you have, hop on fin asap. Fighting the root cause of your hairloss, which is DHT, is the first priority.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Jerzy Bondov and SOS-Sonic
If you want to keep the hair that you have, hop on fin asap. Fighting the root cause of your hairloss, which is DHT, is the first priority.
It’s not dht it’s all androgens...even with fin it can continue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13847
Should’ve kept going with minoxidil for at least 2 years (or more), especially since you were already going for 8 months anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov
Should’ve kept going with minoxidil for at least 2 years (or more), especially since you were already going for 8 months anyway.
I saw your name under this title on the homepage and for one glorious moment I thought you were balding severely from lack of minoxidil. A brief moment of ecstasy. Gone.
869EC3A6 E145 4351 9392 49EDF4D50124

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr

What website do you use to buy your finasteride in canada?

you are diffuse thinning and its serious.

2 options:

1. finasteride/ru
2. going bald

I
What website do you use to buy your finasteride in canada?
I get it from my doctor. But I heard you can get it from indiamart if u are in Canada.

Shouldve hopped on fina ages ago

Side Effects of fin - your dick might stop working for a bit
Side Effects of balding - your dick will still work but you'll never get to use it because you're ugly

If you're worried that topical min isnt working as much as you'd like just take oral

It’s not dht it’s all androgens...even with fin it can continue
and this, might need to take topical anti androgen like RU or CB when it comes out

• +1
Well minox doesnt stop hairloss it just stimulate growth and the new hair isnt permanent. So you were/are still balding and lost your new hair thats why you Think you are balding worse. But you arent:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Yes, hair regrowth.
I am literally diffuse thinning rn and plan to hop onto fin. Did you experience any temporary shedding when you started? I read that's also a common side effect.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
I am literally diffuse thinning rn and plan to hop onto fin.
You are wise my friend.
Did you experience any temporary shedding when you started? I read that's also a common side effect.
Yup, and most people do. It is a sign that the new hair is "pushing" the miniaturized hair out and replacing them. The degree of shedding and regrowth will vary from person to person, but the shedding shouldn't last longer than a few months.

• +1
Reactions: GigaRC
your hair probably fell out due to natural causes

You need to get on minox and fin ASAP

Forget about getting it from a doctor or insurance. I use inhousepharmacy.

• +1
You need to get on minox and fin ASAP

Forget about getting it from a doctor or insurance. I use inhousepharmacy.
Yeah i got minox still waiting on the fin