[HELP] Searching for natural eye enhancing contacts

D

Deleted member 8771

Gold
So I recently stumbled on articles talking about contacts made by Acuvue which enhanced both the natural eye color and the limbal ring for a more striking and youthful look, the problem is all the contacts Acuvue made in that product line seems to have been discontinued and impossible to find anywhere. So if anyone have any alternative to those I would be grateful, I already checked videos of the Freshlook contacts and many other brands and they all look fake, gay and made for ethnic women. I want something that can enhance boring and dull looking green eyes.

Acuvue
Acuvue2

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Freshlooks are fine unless you go for blue contacts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
This is foid shit. You either have light eyes or you don't.

This is foid shit. You either have light eyes or you don't.
This isn't the off topic section, either add a relevant information or fuck off
Freshlooks are fine unless you go for blue contacts
Do you recommend a specific lens that can give the same "sparkle" effect and natural limbal rings?

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, mvp2v1, Stopping@Nothing19 and 1 other person
What is the significance of limbal rings? What causes them? Are they a sign of anything? I have very strong black limbal rings, compared to my younger sibling with basically none. You say its a sign of youth. also I have higher igf1 than him despite being older (and higher T) thoughts?

• +1
What is the significance of limbal rings? What causes them? Are they a sign of anything? I have very strong black limbal rings, compared to my younger sibling with basically none. You say its a sign of youth. also I have higher igf1 than him despite being older (and higher T) thoughts?

As you age the limbal ring starts to get thinner, so generally it's children and teenagers who have the darkest limbal rings which gives them their youthful aesthetic.

Limbal

Last edited:
As you age the limbal ring starts to get thinner, so generally it's children and teenagers who have the darkest limbal rings which gives them their youthful aesthetic.

View attachment 1802424
okay, so does this imply that my body is young for its age?

• +1
This isn't the off topic section, either add a relevant information or fuck off
It is relevant information you utter retard. Do you really think adding a tiny amount of detail to your iris is going to improve your appearance at all? Keep coping with tranny contacts.

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 17829