Help: What to do when there's a super NT guy around?

UnderTheKnife

UnderTheKnife

Med surgerymaxxed aspie
You know what guy I'm talking about... The guy who's at some friends of friends gathering who is so NT that he steals the show. Even if you face mog him into oblivion, he will still hurt your smv because in comparison you'd appear as a boring guy. That's the best case. In some cases, he might actually break your balls with some solid joke -- so solid that if you respond to him you'd embarrass yourself further.
How the fuck do you deal with that type when there's girls around, especially when you're actually hitting on a specific girl in the gathering? Even if you take the girl to a corner far away from the main gathering, you'd still feel that loud fucker's presence. He's like jesus christ sitting between two people praying the rosary.
@tyronelite

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and Sprinkles
be brooding and mysterious

you cant do anything but suffer and get bullied into oblivion NT is everything thats why low inhib niggas slay the most

• +1
Reactions: UnderTheKnife
you cant do anything but suffer and get bullied into oblivion NT is everything thats why low inhib niggas slay the most

I'm low inhib. But, the damage coming from him will still take place whether I care or not.

Last edited:
I'm low inhib. But, the damage coming from him will still take place whether I care or not.
oh yeah but you get what i mean, low inhib and an interesting person to be around that can keep convos going forever and make fun of anything

• +1
Try to make friends with him tbh

Learn from him on how to be more social & charismatic

• +1