Here's how you can determine your genetic quality.

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze
Overall human genetic quality is determined by two things.

1- Intelligence

2- Adult Size

Those two may not correlate with sexual attractiveness, because that is influenced by a lot of other factors.

What I'm talking about is the ability to survive.

Positively tilted eyes or a full head of hair will not make you survive, but they may be sexually attractive.

Genetic quality is the state of being fit for the environment.

1- Intelligence:

Some studies have shown that intelligence does not really correlate with sexual attraction. Which means that it does not really matter if the male is intelligent for a woman to be attracted to him, and that physical attractiveness is the biggest factor for sexual and romantic attraction.

But intelligence is one of the most important if not the most important trait in a human's life. An intelligent person lives a completely different life compared to a non-intelligent person even if they are both "chads".

Some people may consider this cope but intelligence really is everything, it's what makes a man different from a gorilla.
And when I say intelligence I don't mean academic achievements, I mean how effective you are at perceiving the world and how able you are to solve problems.

Intelligence can be assessed by a number of different IQ tests such as WAIS, SB-5, WJ-III.

2- Adult Size:

Now, adult size is very sexually attractive.

Adult size obviously makes you fit for survival most times and is seen as a sexually attractive trait by both women and men.
Adult size is essentially height, frame and muscle for men.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 20828
NT is more important

• JFL
Reactions: dimorphism, LooksOrDeath, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
Link those Intelligence Quotient tests, please.

they are fuckin scams bro, you can't assess the IQ of a general population with a retarded tests like these

They are professional and assessed by a psychologist. They cannot be found online.

they are fuckin scams bro, you can't assess the IQ of a general population with a retarded tests like these

Retarded nigger, you don't know shit.
Psychometrics is a broad domain and those IQ tests have been proven to be able to evaluate cognitive ability. Next time, don't pull shit out of your ass, or I will pull my dick out of my pants.

They are professional and assessed by a psychologist. They cannot be found online.

Psychometrics is a broad domain and those IQ tests have been proven to be able to evaluate cognitive ability. Next time, don't pull shit out of your ass, or I will pull my dick out of my pants.
fucking skinny sandnigger retard only IQ tests that count are the ones you did when you were prepubescent child, when you grow old the measurements aren't as accurate compared to that time period

fucking skinny sandnigger retard only IQ tests that count are the ones you did when you were prepubescent child, when you grow old the measurements aren't as accurate compared to that time period

Man, I told you to stop pulling shit out of your ass. I don't want to hear this retarded niggery.

The heritability of intelligence increases with age, which means as you grow older, the accuracy of those intelligence tests will increase.

The IQ tests you take as a child don't actually tell you anything useful about your intelligence, because after puberty, genetic expression is the highest and therefore your score as an adult reflects more of how intelligent you actually are.

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Adult size obviously makes you fit for survival most times and is seen as a sexually attractive trait by both women and men.
stopped taking you seriously when I read this redpill cope

didn’t read but my genetic quality is ass

I see some ppl here saying that intelligence is a irrelevant trait in regards of attraction but i strongly disagree. Intelligence is the most dom trait there is, and dominance is attractive to women. People seem to forget that human level of intelligence is the only trait that differentiate us from every other form of life and put us on the top of the scale, not physical strength.

Dont forget that Intelligence is a broad spectrum with alot of skills involved and among them we can only measure IQ unfortunately. And as we all know, there is a limit to IQ to be benefitial. Studies show that humans have somehow the ability to predict and judge your intelligence by looking on your face. Funny fact is, subjects over 140 IQ are perceived as less intelligent through those studies. the ideal IQ probably sits inbetween 120-130.

The thing about beauty vs intelligence is that; Beauty occupies the very first place in human relations; before the rest. It seduces and appropriates your judgment with authority without you consciously noticing. It's the first distinction and the first consideration that gave one precedence over another, beauty advantage specially in modern society doubtless overwhelm's intelligence in many aspects in regards to attraction that's for sure.

As Plato said 2000 years ago, beauty is a short-term tirany among humans, and the biggest privillege of nature one can receive.

Also, many smart women are sapiosexuals, but not men. Men usually dont give a shit about the intelligence of their female partners and majority even instinctively despize high intelligence aspect on women, because it's a extreme dom and dangerous trait.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and looksforlife
Overall human genetic quality is determined by two things.

1- Intelligence

2- Adult Size

Those two may not correlate with sexual attractiveness, because that is influenced by a lot of other factors.

What I'm talking about is the ability to survive.

Positively tilted eyes or a full head of hair will not make you survive, but they may be sexually attractive.

Genetic quality is the state of being fit for the environment.

1- Intelligence:

Some studies have shown that intelligence does not really correlate with sexual attraction. Which means that it does not really matter if the male is intelligent for a woman to be attracted to him, and that physical attractiveness is the biggest factor for sexual and romantic attraction.

But intelligence is one of the most important if not the most important trait in a human's life. An intelligent person lives a completely different life compared to a non-intelligent person even if they are both "chads".

Some people may consider this cope but intelligence really is everything, it's what makes a man different from a gorilla.
And when I say intelligence I don't mean academic achievements, I mean how effective you are at perceiving the world and how able you are to solve problems.

Intelligence can be assessed by a number of different IQ tests such as WAIS, SB-5, WJ-III.

2- Adult Size:

Now, adult size is very sexually attractive.

Meh, positively tilted eyes show a lot about your health/youthfullness and your general mentality.
Your face and physical appearance indicate many personal characteristics.
If it was random there wouldnt be any sexual selection towards it.
You need a dimorphic,healthy,youthfull body and a mind and it always correlates with each other

https://iqexams.net this site is fine, i've done both irl tests and that site and its similar / same shit

Man, I told you to stop pulling shit out of your ass. I don't want to hear this retarded niggery.

The heritability of intelligence increases with age, which means as you grow older, the accuracy of those intelligence tests will increase.

The IQ tests you take as a child don't actually tell you anything useful about your intelligence, because after puberty, genetic expression is the highest and therefore your score as an adult reflects more of how intelligent you actually are.
the older i got the smarter i got