Here’s How You REALLY Ascend.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Tryna improove.
Quick and easy.

You just have to take all 3 pills but gradually, and take only the beliefs that do not go in conflict with the other pills.
In my case, i’m gonna revert back to red pill to make money, gymcel, get better mentality (i’m tired of being a depressed mental cal), get confidence, NTness and Game.

Obviously, as i said, you cannot take the beliefs that would go in conflict with the tiger pills. So no Andjew Tate Bullshit about women, and how they only care about money and hardwork.

Then I use the Blackpill to know how the world really works and to Looksmaxx.

Can’t believe that it’s over and any other bullshit.

Lastly, Once you ascend looksmaxxed, Moneymaxxed, Socialmaxxed, Statusmaxxed, etc..
You can then take the last, the Bluepill.
Now that you are basically chad level (either with looks or carried by achievements and halo) You can believe in all that lovely good blue pulled stuff and enjoy life.

Share you opinion, thanks for reading.

Pseudo.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, A23ghskung, Infinite and 3 others
stfu

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Deleted member 21297, schizo echochamber and 2 others
kill yourself

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Deleted member 19766, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
Good thread
Join hustler university

• JFL
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, rand anon and PseudoMaxxer
How would YOU even know if this is true?
You havent even ascended

Literally just regurgitating casual info

How would YOU even know if this is true?
You havent even ascended
already did 1 time. Went from Strong Subhuman truecel to MTN virgin.

From here i’ll ascend to HTN.

I believe ascension is possible, but I don't think you can ever truly re-normiefy yourself after you've taken the black pill. There are examples of guys who managed to go from incel to chad but they became "evil chads", they will always carry the scars and memories of society and women rejecting them. And that's OK.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, PseudoMaxxer, gothamine and 1 other person
already did 1 time. Went from Strong Subhuman truecel to MTN virgin.

From here i’ll ascend to HTN.
If you were really a TRUEcel then you can literally not ascend no matter what
Its in the name

dnrd nigger

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Quick and easy.

You just have to take all 3 pills but gradually, and take only the beliefs that do not go in conflict with the other pills.
In my case, i’m gonna revert back to red pill to make money, gymcel, get better mentality (i’m tired of being a depressed mental cal), get confidence, NTness and Game.

Obviously, as i said, you cannot take the beliefs that would go in conflict with the tiger pills. So no Andjew Tate Bullshit about women, and how they only care about money and hardwork.

Lastly, Once you ascend looksmaxxed, Moneymaxxed, Socialmaxxed, Statusmaxxed, etc..
Now that you are basically chad level (either with looks or carried by achievements and halo) You can believe in all that lovely good blue pulled stuff and enjoy life.

Pseudo.
You can never take the blue pill. You can live nicely and harmoniously with a woman, but you will never be able to stop guiding and disciplining her.

• Ugh..
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Quick and easy.

Pseudo.
This wasnt some insanely unheard of thread where you has to sign off with some gay shit

Pseudo.

• JFL
Nothing is guaranteed
You saying looksmaxxing is just gonna work is naive
Some people here can looksmaxx all they want and get no where
Sad reality for some

Nothing is guaranteed
You saying looksmaxxing is just gonna work is naive
Some people here can looksmaxx all they want and get no where
Sad reality for some
true, but you can never find out unless you try right?

Ascend or not still worth doing softmaxxes and HT if norwooding, do the best with what you got but ultimately it’s out of your control.

• +1