Here’s why you shouldn’t go ER, (it’s not what you think.)

Aladin

Aladin

Proud pedophile
No, I'm not here to moralfag you about M-M-MUH INNOCENT PEOPLE!!!!!!!! We're all going to be rotting in the dirt in a few decades anyway

No, the reason you SHOULDN'T go ER is that the market is already oversaturated with ERs. Think about it. Can any of you remember the names of the Buffalo or the Uvalde shooters off the top of your head, without googling it? I bet most of you can't. These things are becoming so common now that they're forgettable.

It would be pretty much a waste of time, if you're just going to become one of a pile of other random ERs. Not worth throwing your life away for.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived, bishōnenmaxxer, Arcturus and 1 other person
Yeah just drink a beer and stop being a whiny ass bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Because they didn't cause enough of a fuss.

Buffalo shooter did a bit of a better job. Released a manifesto alongside his shooting, and also posted some stuff on 4chan relating to the shooting.

If you want it to be really unforgettable, why not learn from the original E.R himself? Video logs, journals, fourm posting, letsplay videos, all under the name Elliot Rodger. There is hours upon hours of content to pour through relating to E.R, and the Buffalo and Ulvade shooters combined have nearly a fraction of it's vastness.

You want to go E.R? Give plenty of of cause in the form of content before you do it. Then people will understand.

If I had a dead switch set to release everything on my computer upon me going E.R, they'd start calling it a Bishōnen Blitz with how fucking insane of a goldmine it would be.

Yeah just drink a beer and stop being a whiny ass bitch.
Lame af way to go out. Literally leaving yourself braindead.