Hey I have a question

Chad69

Chad69

Kraken
So today my crush (not the doxx oneitis) hit me up asking if Valium can help with insomnia,me being a druggie I told her that it definitely would,she took 3 of them and told me that she feels like she’s drunk,eventually we agreed to meet,she told me that she would bring some Valiums and that I can buy her cigarettes,I did…she bought as both a one beer,I brought 2mg of Clonazepam to surprise her,she was shocked when she saw them and she was really hesitant to take it,she told me that we can cut a pill in half,so we both took 1mg of Clonazepam and 3 Valiums each + 1 beer,she took me to some abounded place and we were kissing??????Keep in mind that this girl straight off rejected me few months ago when I asked her if I can be her boyfriend,and now we were kissing?We were having kissing sessions every 5 minutes that lasted about a minute,we gave each soo much hickeys and it was wonderful,imagine just imagine kissing a girl that u liked for a long time,she looked me in the eyes and told me that she actually had feelings for me but that they started to fade away but that she still has them…..after maybe 10 minutes later I asked her how it was,and she replied with:what?,I told her that we were kissing and she looked me in the eyes and told me:wait we were kissing….I replied with yeah and u told me that u have feelings for me…..she looked confused but literally 10 minutes later we were laying on each other and kissing again…..I asked her…wait did u kissed me because u are high or do you legit have feelings for me…..and she told me that she kissed me cuz she was high which absolutely broke my heart,then we went to some road to smoke cigarettes,I always get compliments on my looks and she always used to tell me how Im the prettiest guy ever,I asked her if she really meant that and she said yes and we were kissing again and she told me how she is not feeling very well and that she is very sleepy and can’t wait to fall asleep…..when we hugged as goodbye I grabbed her ass and she was smiling and we kissed again……I asked her:well did u liked everything and she said that she did…..
Now this dose that I took was no where near close to get me high since Im semi functional bezno addict but I was definitely not sober either,I was in that sweet spot where my anxiety was completely gone but not high or bartarded either…..well she also looked fine except her speech was slown down a bit……I can tell because I met soo many bartards through my life
My question is:did she really meant this or was it just drugs?
I had soo many rejections that it won’t hurt me at all Im just curious if I should try anything with her

proof:
8DCA3004 1129 4657 BC45 35F058CB6867

What would an Island boy do?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Chad69
piss off chad, always bullying trucels

No Im just asking if did she did this because she was intoxicated or what?
who fucking cares?
she prob wanted to have sex with you

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Just drug girls theory

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Chad69