Hey niggers

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
Did you miss me? Probably not. But I’ve got some news:

1. I just watched daddy’s home 2 bc I’m babysitting a downs kid and it’s the most Jewish movie I’ve ever seen

2. I tried to dye my hair darker and basically dyed it the same exact shade it already was

3. my skin is still atrocious

4. I learned how to ski backwards and do 360s

5. finasteride stopped my shedding but killed my dick so I’m back to losing hair with a hard dick it is what it is

6. my dick has grown about a third of an inch so I’m now a bit over 7x5.5 and 7x6 with a residual bathmate pump

7. sleep apnea tests were negative but I’m going to get tested for narcolepsy wish me luck

8. Nina Agdal fogs Barbara palvin to oblivion fuck you pietro

@Fuk @LordNorwood @Dogs @Goblin @Blackout.xl @Gorilla @6ft8InTheNetherlands @GetThatBread @PrettyBoyMaxxing @Pietrosiek @Hades @PenileFacialSurgery @Chadelite @nelson @BigBiceps how you been boys

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ruby, Deleted member 3526, turkproducer and 16 others
thanks for the update man

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Luke LLL and OOGABOOGA
mirin cock gains welcome back

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ruby, RichardSpencel, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 3962
You came back before I even noticed you were gone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 3526, Barbarossa_ and 4 others

1. I just watched daddy’s home 2 bc I’m babysitting a downs kid and it’s the most Jewish movie I’ve ever seen

2. I tried to dye my hair darker and basically dyed it the same exact shade it already was

5. finasteride stopped my shedding but killed my dick so I’m back to losing hair with a hard dick it is what it is

6. my dick has grown about a third of an inch so I’m now a bit over 7x5.5 and 7x6 with a residual bathmate pump

7. sleep apnea tests were negative but I’m going to get tested for narcolepsy wish me luck

@Fuk @LordNorwood @Dogs @Goblin @Blackout.xl @Gorilla @6ft8InTheNetherlands @GetThatBread @PrettyBoyMaxxing @Pietrosiek @Hades @PenileFacialSurgery @Chadelite @nelson @BigBiceps how you been boys
Welcome back bro.

5) did it affect ur face/collagen somehow?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
DROP DICK GAINS NOW!!! wELCOME BACK

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and RAITEIII
You came back before I even noticed you were gone.
Don’t care. Didn’t ask.
I care 😡
75EEAFC0 9D1D 4B33 A3ED FBC536A5B983
DROP DICK GAINS NOW!!! wELCOME BACK
WHAT
Welcome back bro.

5) did it affect ur face/collagen somehow?
Maybe? Idk I was on it for just a few weeks and my skin looks like shit anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Alexanderr
What’s good

• +1
Reactions: wagbox and OOGABOOGA
  • So Sad

Welcome back bro I was wondering where u were dead srs

• +1
Welcome back bro I was wondering where u were dead srs
Boolin. Playing a ton of piano, trying to grow in my faith. Had to get out of here bc everyone always bitches about how the world is gonna end, and how them being ugly means God isn’t real. So annoying. Just thought I’d pop in for a day or two then bounce again

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Chadelite
Boolin. Playing a ton of piano, trying to grow in my faith. Had to get out of here bc everyone always bitches about how the world is gonna end, and how them being ugly means God isn’t real. So annoying. Just thought I’d pop in for a day or two then bounce again
nice bro yh I agree with u in terms having similar faith

• +1
No

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Source

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: fukmylyf and nattycel

Forgot who you're

As expected y’all are still posting the same damn threads on repeat. I’ll check back in in a few weeks. Seeya
Forgot who you're
🤡 honk honk faggot

As expected y’all are still posting the same damn threads on repeat. I’ll check back in in a few weeks. Seeya
🤡 honk honk faggot
You keep checking back you can't leave not when you look like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back