HGH BONE GROWTH

MrIncrelex

MrIncrelex

Iron
Lets discuss the protocol for bone growth on HGH, like dosage and pinning time and the possible mixture with another anabolic compounds to experience hand, jaw , craniofacial and frame growth

• +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender and AscendingHero
Solution
AscendingHero
Lets discuss the protocol for bone growth on HGH, like dosage and pinning time and the possible mixture with another anabolic compounds to experience hand, jaw , craniofacial and frame growth
im a pubertycel my stack is

"I'mm thinking dht gel (androstalone 10-12mg) + ai (4-6mg weekly) + dsip (400mcg) + gh (4-8ius) +some hormone precursors +cholesterol maxxing.

Even might go the extent of adding some peptides like hexa and cjc to that stack for 800+ igf-1 levels.

Getting igf-1 would be the dream but that just doesn't seem realistic.

Tags: @MrIncrelex @alienmaxxer @6foot2_17y0 @
chinpilled
@chinpilled...
Rich piana used 15ius daily for 10 years straight and got 0.75' on his wrists, half an inch wider fists, went uo half a cap size, feet went up 4 sizes, face changed ALOT.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and MrIncrelex
Rich piana used 15ius daily for 10 years straight and got 0.75' on his wrists, half an inch wider fists, went uo half a cap size, feet went up 4 sizes, face changed ALOT.
i famous coach here in my country said that pinning 8iu per day through several shots of 2iu will dramatically increase your bone widht , i wanted to test this theory but im afraid of becoming diabetic lol

i famous coach here in my country said that pinning 8iu per day through several shots of 2iu will dramatically increase your bone widht , i wanted to test this theory but im afraid of becoming diabetic lol
Just get a glucose moniter

@chinpilled @Henry_Gandy @xefo @TeenAscender @GigaAscender @Alexanderr @thickdickdaddy27 @BoosterShotEnjoyer

"I'mm thinking dht gel (androstalone 10-12mg) + ai (4-6mg weekly) + dsip (400mcg) + gh (4-8ius) +some hormone precursors +cholesterol maxxing.

Even might go the extent of adding some peptides like hexa and cjc to that stack for 800+ igf-1 levels.

chinpilled
@chinpilled @
Henry_Gandy
@Henry_Gandy @
xefo
@xefo @
TeenAscender
@TeenAscender @
GigaAscender
@GigaAscender @
Alexanderr
@Alexanderr @
thickdickdaddy27
@thickdickdaddy27 @
BoosterShotEnjoyer
@BoosterShotEnjoyer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy and MrIncrelex
Solution
How old are you? if you're not in puberty ot younger than the whole game changes, might aswell look into surgeries+roids for gymcelling/smv and some softmaxxing.

How old are you? if you're not in puberty ot younger than the whole game changes, might aswell look into surgeries+roids for gymcelling/smv and some softmaxxing.
the goal here is the acromegalic bone growth , im done with my height lol , but i have seen cases of extremely elevated igf1 resulting in 1inch gain in height

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
the goal here is the acromegalic bone growth , im done with my height lol , but i have seen cases of extremely elevated igf1 resulting in 1inch gain in height
how tall are u currently? jfl man post plate closure heightmaxxing is near a pipe dream, i could hook you with some dudes on discord who could help you though.

• +1
Reactions: MrIncrelex

chinpilled
@chinpilled @
Henry_Gandy
@Henry_Gandy @
xefo
@xefo @
TeenAscender
@TeenAscender @
GigaAscender
@GigaAscender @
Alexanderr
@Alexanderr @
thickdickdaddy27
@thickdickdaddy27 @
BoosterShotEnjoyer
@BoosterShotEnjoyer
how long u been doin this stack for? what are ur pre and post stats

How long have i been doing this stack for?:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: good question, unfortunately i haven't gotten on this stack bc im a teenage poorcel.....

Thoughts on the stack tho?

for pubertycels like me what changes could i notice on such a stack?

Good for him. Is he happy now?

• JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife and JizzFarmer