Retired.
@Dyorotic2 said that HGH + DHT has a great effect. Will indeed test 😈😈😈

• +1
Reactions: Justttt
Where do you guys buy this stuff?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Blackout.xl
Where do you guys buy this stuff?
Some people buy from iron lion labs, some people buy from alibaba, some people go to Mexico to get legit pharma grade HGH. It’s up to u

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Someone track progress pics I need lifefuels ij my life

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Someone track progress pics I need lifefuels ij my life
I won’t do it rn, only after leanmaxxing. @nelson is doing It tho

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
lose weight first

Will indeed TEST:feelswhere:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl and RAITEIII
@Dyorotic2 seeing the androgenic rating of DHT, why not use a much more potent androgen receptor agonist like methyltrienolone with a rating of 12,000?

A sterile aqueous solution could be made and injected. Growth should be faster Nd cycles shorter.

Also I've read about electro shock being able to awaken AR's, it's speculated that strogen is related to the cease of penile growth and somehow affects those AR's by making them inactive.

I wanted to PM you but didn't have time (energy tbh lol) to research. It's just stuff i came across, that's it.

@Mayorga

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
@Dyorotic2 seeing the androgenic rating of DHT, why not use a much more potent androgen receptor agonist like methyltrienolone with a rating of 12,000?

A sterile aqueous solution could be made and injected. Growth should be faster Nd cycles shorter.

Also I've read about electro shock being able to awaken AR's, it's speculated that strogen is related to the cease of penile growth and somehow affects those AR's by making them inactive.

I wanted to PM you but didn't have time (energy tbh lol) to research. It's just stuff i came across, that's it.

@Mayorga
High iq pls go deeper

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII