HGH made my face age (in good way)

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

6’2
Holy fuck

I didn’t realize it back then but 6 months ago when I was early 16 I was a anorexic neotenous fuck. My face was less angular and a lot more buccal fat and babyfaced.

I’ve been on MK For 5 months then switched to low dose pharma GH (4ius) plus a bunch of other shit and the difference is night and day holy fuck.

Not gonna send pics for obvious reasons but this shit is crazy. Hop on some pubertymaxxing shit atleast

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy and Bitchwhipper2
Some test derivative shit + HGH (whether it be HGH or peptides) will actually make a noticeable difference. It did for me and I was on 4ius for a few months, imagine bro if u get on test and GH starting from an age younger than me

imagination jerking off GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nosoulvalentine, turkproducer, Deleted member 19499 and 4 others
I would inject if I wasn't a high inhib cuck.:hnghn:

likely but also consider puberty

I would inject if I wasn't a high inhib cuck.:hnghn:
My pharma supply is almost out( cuz I wanna stockpile some to save later) so imma prob hop on peptides or mk and keep my AI until I can get a few more Gs for some alibaba HGH

Edit: I don’t wanna use my pharma HGH because that shit is liquid gold and I can sell it later

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10652
Yep. It also changed my face, especially side profile a lot for the better in 5 months.

Holy fuck

I didn’t realize it back then but 6 months ago when I was early 16 I was a anorexic neotenous fuck. My face was less angular and a lot more buccal fat and babyfaced.

I’ve been on MK For 5 months then switched to low dose pharma GH (4ius) plus a bunch of other shit and the difference is night and day holy fuck.

Not gonna send pics for obvious reasons but this shit is crazy. Hop on some pubertymaxxing shit atleast
age?

just melt fatpads theory

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lygodactylus and Deleted member 19499
Holy fuck

how so?