Reactions: Xangsane
Don't make me put you back in your cage

• JFL
Reactions: rooman
Screen Shot 2023 06 01 at 32842 PM

• Love it
Don't make me put you back in your cage
lol and this idiot called me cringe and said I was "seething" for another moron on my thread, and here he is boasting how he got a user banned...JFL

op don't pay this retard any mind

lol and this idiot called me cringe and said I was "seething" for another moron on my thread, and here he is boasting how he got a user banned...JFL

op don't pay this retard any mind
It's a joke, you retarded nigger. Keep writing in bold text and max font size because you'd be an irrelevant cockroach otherwise.

• JFL
Reactions: Flanked, rooman and Deleted member 29581
How much did you pay them to unban?

• JFL

• +1
It's a joke, you retarded nigger. Keep writing in bold font and max font size because you'd be an irrelevant cockroach otherwise.
you made a thread posting gay pictures of animated asses about him

i'm sure it's not a joke that you tried to get him banned discreetly, since you're a gay buck broken pigskin cuck who has users like @Xangsane in your head rent free

• JFL

i'm sure it's not a joke that you tried to get him banned discreetly, since you're a gay buck broken pigskin cuck who has users like @Xangsane in your head rent free
View attachment 2325237
Joined May 25, 2019

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton

View attachment 2325237
You got me, I definitely knew Xangsane would reply to my thread with pictures of his back and asshole (anime filter/extracted colours).

You got me, I definitely knew Xangsane would reply to my thread with pictures of his back and asshole (anime filter/extracted colours).
extracted colours isn't the same as an anime filtered pic or an outright pic.

hi.

• WTF
extracted colours isn't the same as an anime filtered pic or an outright pic.
Stop trying to make it less gay, you still posted your asshole. If I extracted the colours from your face but left them in the same place it would obviously be a depiction of a person; the same way the image you posted was obviously your asshole.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
Stop trying to make it less gay, you still posted your asshole. If I extracted the colours from your face but left them in the same place it would obviously be a depiction of a person; the same way the image you posted was obviously your asshole.
They weren't left in the same place

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
Wtf are you admin now?

• JFL
No, it's a custom title.
I mean you would not want that title it's an automatic descend being admin on homosexual loving Indian forum

• JFL