[HIGH IQ] 5 things I’ve learned in my time here

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
1. Looks are subjective after HTN

2. People tend to be attracted most to those who phenotypically resemble them. Interbreeding is caused by mental disease or hypergamy.

3. I physically cannot ejaculate to white girls or sheboons ( gook mena indian Latino only)

4, Cheekbones, ratios and eyes are responsible for 90 percent of attractiveness

5. Eye colour is giga cope

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, It'snotover, Moldovancel and 7 others
looks is more of hurdle than anything. once you over no need to continue IMO, but eye color is what makes or breaks a pheno

looks don’t matter tbh

2. People tend to be attracted most to those who phenotypically resemble them. Interbreeding is caused by mental disease or hypergamy.
@URL code :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45118
eye color is LAW

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
2 is a fucking lie. Why else would noodle women prefer Aryan white dudes, plus I'm castizo and I am barely attracted to castiza women.

Eye colour cope , eye lightning matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
2 is a fucking lie. Why else would noodle women prefer Aryan white dudes,
Because whites have a higher probability of being good looking, rich and tall. And most male gooks are ugly so they go for the next race that phenotypically resembles them the most
plus I'm castizo and I am barely attracted to castiza women.
Nice sample size

Last edited:
Bruh you keep changing your mind on this way too much
You just can’t see past the irony. I’ve been doing this for eye colour skin tone etc just to see how people react. It’s funny to me when they think eye colour or skin tone will save them when it has almost 0 bearings on irl sex appeal. And tme eye colour is the easiest thing to change hardmax wise so there’s no reason to cope. In fact some contacts look more realistic than actual eye colours

Last edited:
Eye color is giga cope? So it ain't over??

Eye color is giga cope? So it ain't over??
Even if it wasn’t it’s one of the easiest things to fraud. I’ve never seen a normie haloed by it or a chad need it

Even if it wasn’t it’s one of the easiest things to fraud. I’ve never seen a normie haloed by it or a chad need it
Makes sense
Maybe it's not worth getting surgery after all..

You just can’t see past the irony. I’ve been doing this for eye colour skin tone etc just to see how people react. It’s funny to me when they think eye colour or skin tone will save them when it has almost 0 bearings on irl sex appeal. And tme eye colour is the easiest thing to change hardmax wise so there’s no reason to cope. In fact some contacts look more realistic than actual eye colours
Yeah eye color doesn't matter much unless it's a very rare color like bright green or A17. From irl experience only ethnic girls care about eye color and overall light eyes don't suit everyone.