high IQ cels, what are the underlying causes of low ipd and low pfl ?

Deleted member 2748

Deleted member 2748

retired. done n dusted
i know that the physical direct cause of it are trash tier orbitals, but what actually happened throughout the generations that led to this wave of lowIPD/lowPFL subhumans (including me) ?
i recall @Dr Shekelberg once saying that it was caused by some sort of "degeneration" of the human skull that happened throughout the years, but unfortunately he is now banned so i cannot discuss with him about this
or is it just caused by genes ? i personally think that genes can't be the only to blame for this, since i find it very hard to believe that there were this many eyecels many years ago
if anything, i believe that there must have been some external phenomenon that caused this deformity to spread, and that genes are the ones deciding how much your skull will be affected from this elusive phenomenon
what do you think about this ? have you ever read some scientific journal that studies this ? let me know pls.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
I'm sure this has to do with the degeneration of the maxilla, it's just bro science tho, but narrow palate+recession is what I think
Nowadays I'd say PFL is mostly inheritable as I see people with a wide palate and terrible PFL and vice versa, but for IPD you definitely have to take environmental factors into account, nutrition, especially in childhood, can have effects on the IPD

• +1
Reactions: Selinity, Deleted member 6401 and diggbicc
genes??

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 6401
genetics

• +1
combo of genetics and narrow maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand and Elias
Why did you put this into offtopic?
This should be in the looksmaxing section

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Salludons ipd and pfl got better with mewing

Its all to do with the maxilla
But to an extent, because mewing will only make you reach your genetic potential

So its genes + environment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and diggbicc
just genetics
genetic recombination leads to random ipd but usually close to parents
then because of the way the world works where women get to reproduce no matter what, those with less than ideal ipd still get to reproduce
then its a cycle over and over

• +1