Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years

jfl @ "mentalcels"

"I need help talking to girls bro"

"Just be confident and NT brah"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrettyBoy, wagbox, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
mentalcels are either larpers, or delusional cels who haven't swallowed the blackpill yet.

• +1
Reactions: Inscol, eyearea, Taylorswift and 3 others
feasible-jpg.229281

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift and Deleted member 245
When did nt theory gain prominence tbh?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5431
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
cope, i was a mentalcel who once fainted when giving a speach in class. Few girls were hitting on me when they saw me but after few days of talking they lost interest cause of my shaking and stuttering when i speak with girls

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
cope, i was a mentalcel who once fainted when giving a speach in class. Few girls were hitting on me when they saw me but after few days of talking they lost interest cause of my shaking and stuttering when i speak with girls
no, you're the one coping. didn't you say you were an incel until like age 18? no good looking dude gets there. all the good looking dudes sstart slaying age 12-15

no, you're the one coping. didn't you say you were an incel until like age 18? no good looking dude gets there. all the good looking dudes sstart slaying age 12-15
your american, you don't get the dinamics here, it's a much more traditional country, average year for losing virginity is around 18, most girls in highschool had a boyfriend from their neighborhood. And i could have lost my virginity at 16 with this girl, she was hitting on me extremely obviously with love messages, i was ignoring her cause of hard to get game and after a month she blocked me

• Hmm...
your american, you don't get the dinamics here, it's a much more traditional country, average year for losing virginity is around 18, most girls in highschool had a boyfriend from their neighborhood. And i could have lost my virginity at 16 with this girl, she was hitting on me extremely obviously with love messages, i was ignoring her cause of hard to get game and after a month she blocked me
volcel nigga. should've made your move. oh well consider yourself lucky you ascended before 20 and with a virgin

volcel nigga. should've made your move. oh well consider yourself lucky you ascended before 20 and with a virgin
not really a volcel, i have adhd so am pretty much mentally impaired kinda, procrastination is my middle name, i procrastinated even with girls and in the end i fucked up

• Hmm...
not really a volcel, i have adhd so am pretty much mentally impaired kinda, procrastination is my middle name, i procrastinated even with girls and in the end i fucked up
nigga you ain't mentalcel you are having sex with your girlfriend

nigga you ain't mentalcel you are having sex with your girlfriend
doesn't count for me, i lucked on her cause she messaged me first on Instagram and was a shy virgin at the same time, i got lucky, if it wasn't for her i would have still been a virgin

• Hmm...
doesn't count for me, i lucked on her cause she messaged me first on Instagram and was a shy virgin at the same time, i got lucky, if it wasn't for her i would have still been a virgin
"doesn't count that i took a teen's virginity and experienced teen love"

fuck you, i'm 25 years old and never had a gf.

"doesn't count that i took a teen's virginity and experienced teen love"

fuck you, i'm 25 years old and never had a gf.
teen love at 19 is cope, it's between 11-16

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 4612