(High IQ users only) GTFIH!! HCG for T Maxxing

D

Deleted member 8869

Mistral
So I researched a little bit and found out HCG actually make you produce more T and I would like to try it to Testosterone maxx before jumping on test. anyone knows any legit hcg sources ? Is there anything else I should consider does this approach even make sense?

tagging the foundation of this forum

@FreakkForLife
@enchanted_elixir
@Gaia262

• +1
Reactions: Bart Dudley, currylightskin and Gaia262
A dummy thicc black girl sucking on my balls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
just hop on test if HCG was the proper move then nobody would roid

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 8869
just hop on test if HCG was the proper move then nobody would roid
yeah but why crash my whole endocrine system for an amount of test i dont need and that i could achieve without fucking it up

yeah but why crash my whole endocrine system for an amount of test i dont need and that i could achieve without fucking it up
It will suppress your LH, while you use it you will have normal levels of test or slightly more and when you get off it your test will crash before getting back up to baseline again
You can use testosterone and hcg at the same time and then PCT with nolvadex

• +1
It will suppress your LH, while you use it you will have normal levels of test or slightly more and when you get off it your test will crash before getting back up to baseline again
You can use testosterone and hcg at the same time and then PCT with nolvadex
thanks for clarifying i heard it could boost test up to 1500 ng dl

• +1
just do roids if you want an actual test boost

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Senssei, Growth Plate and Deleted member 17735
So I researched a little bit and found out HCG actually make you produce more T and I would like to try it to Testosterone maxx before jumping on test. anyone knows any legit hcg sources ? Is there anything else I should consider does this approach even make sense?

tagging the foundation of this forum

@FreakkForLife
@enchanted_elixir
@Gaia262
I've done an HCG Testosterone cycle. Get both off the darkweb normie markets.
Run HCG for the first week and then run it for the last 2 weeks aiming for 500IUs a week.
Yes HCG prevents testosterone from binding to LH receptors and thus prevents you from shutting down your natural T while on test. Why I suggest not doing it the entire time is because, while you are fine and not shutting down. You are raising your goddamn E2 levels and growing tiny titties. They thankfully go away afterwards though. (small amounts of mammary tissue around the areola)

• +1
I've done an HCG Testosterone cycle. Get both off the darkweb normie markets.
Run HCG for the first week and then run it for the last 2 weeks aiming for 500IUs a week.
Yes HCG prevents testosterone from binding to LH receptors and thus prevents you from shutting down your natural T while on test. Why I suggest not doing it the entire time is because, while you are fine and not shutting down. You are raising your goddamn E2 levels and growing tiny titties. They thankfully go away afterwards though. (small amounts of mammary tissue around the areola)
what about running an ai to keep e2 in check? i currently am running aromasin for heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Bart Dudley
weed higher T tbh :whatfeels:

• +1
what about running an ai to keep e2 in check? i currently am running aromasin for heightmaxxing
Yeah That is ideal if you can budget it. Or when you jump off get an aromatise suicider (Purges most estrogen from the body)

• +1
HCG is not meant for bodybuilding. It's significantly less effective than test, you'll have to inject it in huge amounts to get some muscle building effects. At that dose, your balls will become dependent on it from building tolerance and you'll wreck your hormone.

• +1
Reactions: Bart Dudley and Deleted member 8869