High IQcels/ CollegecelsGTFIH I beg you

MegamindCel

MegamindCel

6'2 Lankycel
I have the final for one of my toughest courses tomorrow, and im vastly underprepared. I didn’t attend the online classes cause i preferred cooming all day, I didn’t study, didn’t do most of the assignments, plus I got 23/100 in the midterms.

I have once again procrastinated and the final paper is tomorrow. Should I continue cramming or should I attempt to cheat in the exam hall? Anyone know any high IQ ways of cramming?

• JFL
Reactions: 189 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Anki for active recall and spaced repetition.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Growth Plate
Anki for active recall and spaced repetition.

You have no idea how helpful that video was. Hopefully I ace that test tomorrow because of you

You have no idea how helpful that video was. Hopefully I ace that test tomorrow because of you
I have a exam tomorrow too will this work for me?

These should help u out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus and AlwaysHaveQuestions
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021, 189, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
Over Your best bet it’s to find someone who studied for it and cool enough to let you cheat for money. Easy to do if it’s a scantron exam.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
If is a paper, just use edubirdie and writing an essay should be easier to pass anyways

just watch a whole hour of youtube videos to learn to study instead of studying
What's wrong with that? Isn't it better to spend 1 hour to learn how to study efficiently than waste time studying inefficiently.

What's wrong with that? Isn't it better to spend 1 hour to learn how to study efficiently than waste time studying inefficiently.
If is a paper, just use edubirdie and writing an essay should be easier to pass anyways
Over Your best bet it’s to find someone who studied for it and cool enough to let you cheat for money. Easy to do if it’s a scantron exam.
I have a exam tomorrow too will this work for me?

These should help u out

so I ended up most likely passing, due to cramming for a whole day and also I was able to cheat on a few questions. When the invigilator wasn’t looking, I pulled my phone out and got the answers to a few questions.

Problem is, now all I hear in my head is macroeconomics theories and concepts :feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and 189
whats your major

Take adderall and study