• JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, MansNotHot, klamus and 7 others
How about you explain it to us in normal words

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Whyamihere
Nigga you're going to have to translate this science language into English

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28792, AscendingHero, YoungChadcel and 6 others
That’s as far as my help will go. Learn English or acquire higher IQ.

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Arkantos, YoungChadcel and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaia262, Tony, androidcel and 1 other person
Jfl if you're not chewing gum

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
My brain overheated trying to read that shit.:feelspepo::feelsuhh::feelspepo::feelsuhh::feelspepo::feelsuhh::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: bimaximum and Whyamihere
@DrTony put your degree to good use and teach us something about this article you pathetic little bastard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, RAITEIII, Alexanderr and 7 others
Not a single word. XD

@DrTony put your degree to good use and teach us something about this article you pathetic little bastard
U don’t need a PhD to understand this shit. It says chewing g on hard foods daily changes the shape of your your mandible. Causally. Actually changes in bone. Computer simulation and in Vivo with mice. It’s a mechansory driven mechanism involving osteocyte driven remodeling at the enthesis of the masseter muscle

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, RAITEIII and Tall
What is considered hard food? Cause i dont feel any resistance chewing meat

i dont know, beef jerky (its unhealthy tho). Gum?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Just jfl at all the people who dont believe chewing is legit

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Norwooder, FMLplus and 5 others
brb ordering mastic gum

U don’t need a PhD to understand this shit. It says chewing g on hard foods daily changes the shape of your your mandible. Causally. Actually changes in bone. Computer simulation and in Vivo with mice. It’s a mechansory driven mechanism involving osteocyte driven remodeling at the enthesis of the masseter muscle
Well if it's only gonna cause masseter hypertrophy how will it help in changing the shape of the mandible(as in length)

Muscle pulls on bone. osteocytes at the enthesis are mechanosensitive. They release paracrine factors that can influences osteoblast formation from tendon Cells. Osteoblasts at the enthesis can them deposit minearalized ECM in a very specific pattern according to force loading which can change bone morphology. It was evaluated by micro-CT scan.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and goat2x
Muscle pulls on bone. osteocytes at the enthesis are mechanosensitive. They release paracrine factors that can influences osteoblast formation from tendon Cells
didnt understand shit

didnt understand shit

Its because you are below average IQ. You will struggle in life. Imagine if you are ugly on top of it...

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, garoupilled_, AscendingHero and 13 others
Its because you are below average IQ. You will struggle in life
im only 6 chill bro...
what’s your opinion on k2 megadosing + chewing gum daily

Last edited:
Trending just now

Masticatory forces alter jawbone morphology
looksmaxers should try chisell chewing before spending money on surgeries
im only 6 chill bro...
what’s your opinion on k2 megadosing + chewing gum daily
in my opinion chewing gums are useless because they are too soft.
Chisells are the only legit way to train the masseter

@DrTony opinion?

study is not good enough

As always : a full dictionary with 0 legit before-after

don't you incels get tired of coping this shit is getting old tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and dogtown

You are a legit faggot trench tier IQ. It’s a peer reviewed study in scientific reports. It is not done on people. It’s computer simulation and mice. Go hide in your basement you haven’t done science a single day in your life and u have the audacity to express a bullshit opinion.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Norwooder, hairyballscel and 6 others

That's a clear before/after idiot. Go buy yourself a brain if you think pics from a 2016 iPhone camera has more genuine credibility then a fucking CT scan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Kill_Jew, Looksmaxer-van-NL and 2 others
You both look like sht and u "ll never ascend keep coping
View attachment 62051
That's a clear before/after idiot. Go buy yourself a brain if you think pics from a 2016 iPhone camera has more genuine credibility then a fucking CT scan.
Don’t reply to this faggot

Prime lookism users failed at it , and this clown think he's going to succeed
Fkings 14y olds morons ,block theses clowns ,even in 2020 still show a legit before-after , only load of words for get some likes and try to look smart around the sheeps

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 206, kobecel, pisslord and 2 others
Prime lookism users failed at it , and this clown think he's going to succeed
Yeh lol at denying legit CT scans. And you're going to tell me that you can't see bones of people who got masseter hypertrophy ???? No shit faggot.
Fkings 14y olds morons ,block theses clowns ,even in 2020 still show a legit before-after , only load of words for get some likes and try to look smart around the sheeps
jfl at least we provide clear FACTS and ARGUMENTS, which you never give. You're the one coping boyo. And give the lookism threads of the so-called ''prime users''. In the one that I saw there were clear changes.

Oh wait, you wanted pics right ? Here they are, faggot :

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, pisslord and Soulsmaxx
what's your opinion on chisell? is it better than chewing mastic gum?

Stop shilling you slippery kike. Chisells are GARBAGE

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Looksmaxer-van-NL
Stop shilling you slippery kike. Chisells are GARBAGE
Listen to what this guy says, never buy chisell, i fell for it, the shit cracked and broke within a week, pure shit. compare that to my mastic gum ball that is ever so tough to chew and never shrunk which i kept in my freezer to save

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus and androidcel
Is ramus shortening desirable? Last time I heard long ramus was ideal.

While this may seem like lifefuel, it doesn’t look like any big aesthetic changes are made. Based on the diagrams, there’s a subtle reshaping of the mandible to redistribute forces and get better leverage - a very slight upswing and higher thickness/density. That’s at most a slight functional remodeling that doesn’t affect aesthetics.

You can chew all the gum you want, but it’s not gonna affecg the horizontal width, forward growth, or ramus length which most incels need. May be slightly helpful for highly downward grown horsefacecels though.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Tall, Ethnicsmatter and 4 others
While this may seem like lifefuel, it doesn’t look like any big aesthetic changes are made. Based on the diagrams, there’s a subtle reshaping of the mandible to redistribute forces and get better leverage - a very slight upswing and higher thickness/density. That’s at most a slight functional remodeling that doesn’t affect aesthetics.

You can chew all the gum you want, but it’s not gonna affecg the horizontal width, forward growth, or ramus length which most incels need. May be slightly helpful for highly downward grown horsefacecels though.
That’s the single good argument made in this thread. If these morphological changes will impact aesthetics in any meaningful way. Hard to say

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 656, bonecel and 1 other person
@DrTony
Yeah high quality post. I don't understand why we aren't seeing more visible results in adults from mewing and jaw-maxing if this stuff is accurate.

@DrTony
Yeah high quality post. I don't understand why we aren't seeing more visible results in adults from mewing and jaw-maxing if this stuff is accurate.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
That’s the single good argument made in this thread. If these morphological changes will impact aesthetics in any meaningful way. Hard to say
Any thoughts or rebuttals?

Hahahhahhah just mew bro. He looks like some kind of creature in the after holy crap.

Last edited:
@hairyballscel

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
JFL if you're not eating rib-eye steaks regularly, like a prehistoric hunter-eyed Chad, and eating a Modern soft diet.

Idk how he chewed.
Couldnt that just be masseter hypertrophy. Do u think lack of hard chewing after development would result in the reduction of jaw size.

• +1
Couldnt that just be masseter hypertrophy. Do u think lack of hard chewing after development would result in the reduction of jaw size.
Im very sure it will, chewing mainly affects the masseter but it still puts stress on the mandible as a whole, look at a Stephen hawking, before and after he became disabled and look at how fucked his bones became

Im very sure it will, chewing mainly affects the masseter but it still puts stress on the mandible as a whole, look at a Stephen hawking, before and after he became disabled and look at how fucked his bones became
Appreciate the answer. Do u think it could decrease cheeckbone size too. Im in a peculiar situation right now.

• +1