High status GL group wanted me in their group just to laugh about me

N

Nation

Platinum
I was a socially isolated autist in my small city, no friends and basement dweller.
Also I had social anxiety and pool social skills, I tried to looksmax but I kept fucking up my appereance ( ex two times I cut my hair too much and end with bald spots on my head ).

This guy was 6PSL, great chin and status since he was a football player and in class he was always asking me questions just to look at me trying to hold his laugh since I was socially retarded.
One time he asked me to go out with his group ( stacies and other popular kids ), 100% sure it was another way to make me the laughing stock and feel good about himself by making me a laughing stock.

Suifuel as fuck

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aqua, Danish_Retard, Cidre enjoyer and 16 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rpglover, Gad, Danish_Retard and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Being tbe laughingstock is brutal. I have 10+ videos of me being beaten up by peers on my phone for ‘looking stupid’ and stuff like that ~3 years ago.
What county and race?

A bimax from Dr. Alfaro can easily give any normie or low tier normie 2-3 PSL.
U think a normie will become salludon with bimax lel.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and datboijj
I was a socially isolated autist in my small city, no friends and basement dweller.
Also I had social anxiety and pool social skills, I tried to looksmax but I kept fucking up my appereance ( ex two times I cut my hair too much and end with bald spots on my head ).

This guy was 6PSL, great chin and status since he was a football player and in class he was always asking me questions just to look at me trying to hold his laugh since I was socially retarded.
One time he asked me to go out with his group ( stacies and other popular kids ), 100% sure it was another way to make me the laughing stock and feel good about himself by making me a laughing stock.

Suifuel as fuck
Travis blackpill is that you?

Being tbe laughingstock is brutal. I have 10+ videos of me being beaten up by peers on my phone for ‘looking stupid’ and stuff like that ~3 years ago.
Yes, I have something similar but just One video

Suifuel as fuck

Why you taking shit from people , i think i remember your pictures, you arnt even ugly.

Go and inject T and next time people fuck with you just punch them in the face or cuss them down. Look at how a nig gets when they get disrespected, follow that.

I hate sad stories like these, you need to realise this shit is going to keep happening to you untill you stand up for yourself. Normies are just animals in clothing , they can smell and see weakness.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 14166 and one job away
Why you taking shit from people , i think i remember your pictures, you arnt even ugly.

Go and inject T and next time people fuck with you just punch them in the face or cuss them down. Look at how a nig gets when they get disrespected, follow that.

I hate sad stories like these, you need to realise this shit is going to keep happening to you untill you stand up for yourself. Normies are just animals in clothing , they can smell and see weakness.
Do you know your way around testosterone? If so can you make a thread ? I really just need the high t mindset. My genetics is amazing but my brain is pussy. Especially with Depression due to corona.

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Gaia262

Also where do you get legit testosterone ? I don’t wanna inject some shady shit

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Do you know your way around testosterone? If so can you make a thread ? I really just need the high t mindset. My genetics is amazing but my brain is pussy. Especially with Depression due to corona.

It's actually legit and does change your mindset.

You will also need to workout and havr a good diet to maximise its potential.

The best forum to learn these things is meso.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Primordial and one job away

I cant punch in the face everybody, I dont want to get sued or love my job.

Yes, they smell weakness even if im.gymcelled...they usually male fun tellimg im low iq/non Nt/ not normal

• So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
I cant punch in the face everybody, I dont want to get sued or love my job.

Yes, they smell weakness even if im.gymcelled...they usually male fun tellimg im low iq/non Nt/ not normal

Being serious consider starting steroids. Gl bro (y)

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
U think a normie will become salludon with bimax lel.

If the person had a good eye area to begin with, or get eye surgery, yes. They can reach go from 3-4 PSL to 5-6 easily.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad and datboijj
Hes 4.5psl in the after. Hes no andreas erikson bro or even close. I mean yea if your eye area and up is ridiculously good, yea
Dude is an easy 5 psl in the after, maybe even higher. He ascended at least 2 psl, his short face made him look stupid

Dude is an easy 5 psl in the after, maybe even higher. He ascended at least 2 psl, his short face made him look stupid
Lol no. Chadlites are a little under beautiful male model tier. This guy isnt close to that xD 5 and 6psl is alot further than you think. A 5psl person irl would stand out immensely and look borderline male model tier (people generally look way better irl than in pics)

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas and datboijj
u got to get some respect bro... if ur ugly u may aswell ogre maxx. bulk, mma, tattoos, dark triad to gain some respect so at least u dont get shit like this happen to u

u got to get some respect bro... if ur ugly u may aswell ogre maxx. bulk, mma, tattoos, dark triad to gain some respect so at least u dont get shit like this happen to u

I dont think its looks related...more like they see me as non NT

:soy: :soy: come take. Apicture with us!!

Yes but how much it can change?

Varies person to person, your in the UK? PM me for a source.

Try it for 3 months and evaluate your mindset. Best to run bloodwork before and after aswell.

Varies person to person, your in the UK? PM me for a source.

Try it for 3 months and evaluate your mindset. Best to run bloodwork before and after aswell.
No, Italia...but my body is already good.

Maybe I need something like shrooms or psilocybine

No psychedelics.

Its not just about your body its the mental aspect.

Testosterone and psychedelics are not the same thing.
Actually my problem is replying and be assertive to people that are above in my job position or hotheads that if I reply want to fight me.
Im not quick at replying even if people do sarcasm and say bad things just for their fun

Actually my problem is replying and be assertive to people that are above in my job position or hotheads that if I reply want to fight me.
Im not quick at replying even if people do sarcasm and say bad things just for their fun

That's autistm/Aspergers + low T behaviour.

This is where the fault is, not your looks.

That's autistm/Aspergers + low T behaviour.

This is where the fault is, not your looks.
Exactly, reason why Im trying to get hands on mushrooms.
Also I have poor life experiences and too simply minded to do small tasks like travelling on my on exc

Exactly, reason why Im trying to get hands on mushrooms.
Also I have poor life experiences and too simply minded to do small tasks like travelling on my on exc

Psychedelics won't fix anything and will just mess you up.

So you suggest just testosterone? Like trt?

It's just a suggestion for you to research, always get blood work before starting anything.

Next time stand up for your self and talk back and embarrass him

Not ironic at all. This seems like a great way to desensitize yourself to social pressure.
If I were you, I would keep going out with them if I could and just have as much fun as possible while knowing they were just laughing at me until it got to the point I didn't care and just had fun for myself without seeking the approval of others.

Not ironic at all. This seems like a great way to desensitize yourself to social pressure.
If I were you, I would keep going out with them if I could and just have as much fun as possible while knowing they were just laughing at me until it got to the point I didn't care and just had fun for myself without seeking the approval of others.
Yes, and then?
They would go out with me like 3/4 times just to have some arguments to laugh amd spend times