[high t] dark triad looking ugly balding 5'4 guy with recessed maxilla got laid with 19 yo looksmaxxed becky-stacylite

D

Deleted member 14918

Silver
When i was 18 i lost all hope, wanted to kill myself then i went out at night and was very surprised when a ghetto looking med girl with big ass and tits approached me, touched my leg etc, my gymmaxxed low trust slavic 'friend' wanted to beat me up cause he approached her but she turned him down. My maxilla is so recessed that it looks like someone smashed my face in and hairline of a 40 year old at 18. Sluts just sense if someone fucks them good + extreme luck.

I look much worse now so it's over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 14875, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
Just be ted bundy bro :feelsgood:

The Becky-Stacylite OP is referring to...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless, Deleted member 15343, Aqua and 12 others
The Becky-Stacylite OP is referring to...
View attachment 1340709
Idk, asked a friend and he found my lay attractive. Couple months later school started and i mogged the class by looking like an asshole and they liked it when they found out that i actually was really selfish and bullied someone out of school. And a slutty looking girl confessed love to me, but got laughted at by a girl who said i was ugly and acted weird, while the class stacy said i should do tiktok and she liked "my style" :lul:

pm me for pics of her at 19

pm me for pics of her at 19

WateWoah girls like ugly guys ?
water drinking GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Melo95

Users who are viewing this thread

Back