Highlighting the subhumanity of English males

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess
I've made a thread explaining why English males mog their female counterparts and a thread stating that England creates the best male faces
Now it's time for the thread highlighting the subhumanity of English males

I'm going to avoid the low hanging fruit of pointing out the subhumanity of low class chavs, both the round skulled ones and the narrow skulled recessed ones known by the world thanks to Jeremy Kyle

I will be highlighting the English who have a specific English look to them and not just the recessed traits that can be found among the subhumans of many countries

Even when the guys aren't legit ugly, you can just see the super low pedigree look among the English
Slavs usually look low pedigree because of shitty ratios whereas with the English it's just something encoded into their DNA that often can't be pinpointed
You just look at them and think: that guy probably stinks of fish and chips

No hate towards this random guy seen in a bread gang vid but he simultaneously looks like a 20 year old and a 40 year old at the same time

Here's the English giga cuck pheno, reminds me of how the English are depicted in family guy

Here's a composite image of the average English male face
What a dark subhuman, looks like an Armenian or something, jfl at that dick nose

As for the blonde English males, they are no better, they make up a large chunk of the English population but none of them look like Scandis where at least Scandis can produce a Chadlite for every 99 cuckish looking blondes.
In England they just have the shitty English pheno and the failo of blonde coloring

Oh dear English chaps you really are some of Europes peak abominations

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VrilChad, PoopyFaceTomatoNose, the BULL and 1 other person
how dare you make fun of superior white males:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::rage::rage::rage:

That's because the Br*t*sh are much more closely related to (((Edomites))) genetically than to continental Euros, both due to increased miscegenation with said group (as well as a much higher percentage of Neanderthal DNA) in addition to a severe post-black death genetic bottleneck.