JFL hilariously fucked gym session [ex gf showed up and shittalked me]

loox

loox

i have to vent real quick because i just had the weirdest and funniest gym session of all time. i’m gonna be spewing some large essays so it’s over for any low dopamine scum who stumbled upon this thread

quick back story: i broke up with my gf a few days ago and it was messy. it ended with me insulting her and admitting i liked another girl more than her and then her blocking me.

so today i went to the gym and literally like 10 of my friends were there today

for a lot of the session i was just talking to some girl who seems to want to monkeybranch to me (she talks to me for ages every session and talks about problems she’s having with her bf while her bf is literally at the gym) (the bf has gotten mad before about her speaking to me)

i showed her that she was in a bunch of the pics of some girl who messaged me on tinder (it’s her best friend lmao) just to show some preselection to her, and then she was like “don’t you have a girlfriend” and i told her we broke up and went into a bit of detail about that

a little bit later my gf enters the gym and one of my friends goes “[ex gf] is here with her dad wtf!”

at this point i’m literally ecstatic and smiling because i found it hilarious this bitch actually mustered up the balls to come to the gym when she knows i’ll be there with a bunch of my friends just caging at her the whole time

i see her go over and do some shitty barbell squats and it looks like she’s about to break down into tears

at this point i go over and talk to the other girl about how that’s my ex gf and how i’m surprised she showed up at the gym lmao. (these two used to know each other from sport years ago and i already knew that)

later in the session i see my ex gf go over to this girl and start talking mad shit about me. it kept going on and i saw the girl mouth “what the fuck?” so i knew there were some brutal things being said. i was about to walk over and straight up barge in the convo but then my ex gf walked away so i just went to talk to the girl 1 on 1

i asked what my ex gf shittalked me about and she said that i called the girl ugly (i didn’t), called her friend fat (i did, and i admitted that) and some other bullshit that isn’t really relevant, said “he probably likes you now so i’m just warning you” and then said “he’s probably gonna deny all this because he’s a manipulative liar”

so i’m standing there in literal disbelief saying how i cannot believe she said i called her ugly, and i said how it’s a huge contradiction that i apparently called her ugly yet “probably like her now”…

then my gf walks back over and shouts at me saying “changing the story now?” and we start arguing back and forth while this girl is now just on the sideline awkwardly third wheeling this brutal argument. i said “you’re going to look me in the eyes and tell me i called her ugly?” and she said “yes you did, i swear on my mother’s life”

all this is taking place while her dad (who didn’t even know about the relationship) is watching this happen, and a bunch of my friends are watching this happen from different angles

i start just smiling and laughing at the absurdity of this bitch and she’s like “you think this is funny now?” and we said a few more things before she walked away and left the gym with her dad

the rest of the session i was just laughing at what just happened with my friends and talking to the girl about it trying to prove that my ex gf is a lying psycho

then the girl shows me that my ex gf MESSAGED her on IG and is still going on about it lmfao

the girl said she believed me, and she kept shittalking her boyfriend to me (who had gone home at this point) after we left the gym, so it seems like she still trusts me enough and is being honest that she believes me

i think my ex gf is going to try to slander me to every girl i come in contact with, including the jb who i told my ex gf that i like more than her

Übermogger

Übermogger

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL
i have to vent real quick because i just had the weirdest and funniest gym session of all time. i’m gonna be spewing some large essays so it’s over for any low dopamine scum who stumbled upon this thread

quick back story: i broke up with my gf a few days ago and it was messy. it ended with me insulting her and admitting i liked another girl more than her and then her blocking me.

for a lot of the session i was just talking to some girl who seems to want to monkeybranch to me (she talks to me for ages every session and talks about problems she’s having with her bf while her bf is literally at the gym) (the bf has gotten mad before about her speaking to me)

i showed her that she was in a bunch of the pics of some girl who messaged me on tinder (it’s her best friend lmao) just to show some preselection to her, and then she was like “don’t you have a girlfriend” and i told her we broke up and went into a bit of detail about that

a little bit later my gf enters the gym and one of my friends goes “[ex gf] is here with her dad wtf!”

at this point i’m literally ecstatic and smiling because i found it hilarious this bitch actually mustered up the balls to come to the gym when she knows i’ll be there with a bunch of my friends just caging at her the whole time

i see her go over and do some shitty barbell squats and it looks like she’s about to break down into tears

at this point i go over and talk to the other girl about how that’s my ex gf and how i’m surprised she showed up at the gym lmao. (these two used to know each other from sport years ago and i already knew that)

later in the session i see my ex gf go over to this girl and start talking mad shit about me. it kept going on and i saw the girl mouth “what the fuck?” so i knew there were some brutal things being said. i was about to walk over and straight up barge in the convo but then my ex gf walked away so i just went to talk to the girl 1 on 1

i asked what my ex gf shittalked me about and she said that i called the girl ugly (i didn’t), called her friend fat (i did, and i admitted that) and some other bullshit that isn’t really relevant, said “he probably likes you now so i’m just warning you” and then said “he’s probably gonna deny all this because he’s a manipulative liar”

so i’m standing there in literal disbelief saying how i cannot believe she said i called her ugly, and i said how it’s a huge contradiction that i apparently called her ugly yet “probably like her now”…

then my gf walks back over and shouts at me saying “changing the story now?” and we start arguing back and forth while this girl is now just on the sideline awkwardly third wheeling this brutal argument. i said “you’re going to look me in the eyes and tell me i called her ugly?” and she said “yes you did, i swear on my mother’s life”

all this is taking place while her dad (who didn’t even know about the relationship) is watching this happen, and a bunch of my friends are watching this happen from different angles

i start just smiling and laughing at the absurdity of this bitch and she’s like “you think this is funny now?” and we said a few more things before she walked away and left the gym with her dad

the rest of the session i was just laughing at what just happened with my friends and talking to the girl about it trying to prove that my ex gf is a lying psycho

then the girl shows me that my ex gf MESSAGED her on IG and is still going on about it lmfao

the girl said she believed me, and she kept shittalking her boyfriend to me (who had gone home at this point) after we left the gym, so it seems like she still trusts me enough and is being honest that she believes me

i think my ex gf is going to try to slander me to every girl i come in contact with, including the jb who i told my ex gf that i like more than her
ok good story, now make one on how to get a job

Deleted member 19724

Deleted member 19724

Banned
Reminder op is jobless and has no licence at 20, yet he seemingly has everything happen for him and becomes the main character anywhere he walks
Jfl, which part of aus is he from

Deleted member 19724

Deleted member 19724

Banned
Dunno if he wants that disclosed but u could probs find out from a old post or something
Not that interested, just presuming he is in a city. I live in a depressing shithole

loox

loox

You made her an abused dog, you'll live in her head rent free
i know she wants to gymcel harder than ever after breaking up with me (we discussed that scenario back when we were together)

but now she knows she’s probably lost the best guy she’s ever gonna get and she’s gonna struggle to even make it to the gym because she’s just gonna be way too intimidated seeing me there with my friends every time

it’s beyond over for her
Reminder op is jobless and has no licence at 20, yet he seemingly has everything happen for him and becomes the main character anywhere he walks

If this isn't a massive looks pill than nothing is
legit. i met that girl and her boyfriend a couple weeks ago and she started striking up long convos with me like straight away, meanwhile she devotes no time talking to my other friends lmao

the extent to which i was a main character today was comical

like i said before, i’m pretty proud at my ability to do nothing other than turn up at my gym and still get a good dating life and social circle out of it
what a crazy bitch, but many users told you that beforehand (like when she was enjoying fucking with that skinny boi, good girls just don't do this kind of shit)
we were both brutal to everyone except each other. i always had the idea at the back of my mind that if she’s brutal to others then she’ll end up being brutal to me if things don’t work out, but i’m not too phased. she’s not gonna be able to do much harm.
Another day & another evil loox story. What happened to the twink dude you were bullying?
idk lmao i wonder if she’ll hit him up now and use him as a shitty rebound to make me jealous (which won’t work because i know she’d be kicking herself knowing it’s a huge downgrade)

prettyboislime

prettyboislime

Zephir
Contributor
i know she wants to gymcel harder than ever after breaking up with me (we discussed that scenario back when we were together)

but now she knows she’s probably lost the best guy she’s ever gonna get and she’s gonna struggle to even make it to the gym because she’s just gonna be way too intimidated seeing me there with my friends every time

it’s beyond over for her

legit. i met that girl and her boyfriend a couple weeks ago and she started striking up long convos with me like straight away, meanwhile she devotes no time talking to my other friends lmao

like i said before, i’m pretty proud at my ability to do nothing other than turn up at my gym and still get a good dating life and social circle out of it

we were both brutal to everyone except each other. i always had the idea at the back of my mind that if she’s brutal to others then she’ll end up being brutal to me if things don’t work out, but i’m not too phased. she’s not gonna be able to do much harm.

idk lmao i wonder if she’ll hit him up now and use him as a shitty rebound to make me jealous (which won’t work because i know she’d be kicking herself knowing it’s a huge downgrade)
Bruh loox. U haven’t considered one thing bruh. What if she finds another chad ? Or finds a hot rich guy? U have to remember ur not the only good looking guy in the world. There’s always far bigger fish

subhuman incel

subhuman incel

Zephir

it’s beyond over for her

nigga ur giga narcy and i love it :feelskek: . now show your face and prove that you can back up your story by showing your 5PSL+ face or i wont believe you :lul:

Moggedbyevery1

Moggedbyevery1

she devotes no time talking to my other friends lmao
2782730 3A47CF8D 29B7 41B4 AA41 B9C6C67A51DB
2350834 1618330272776
2350837 1618330370281

I wonder why bro

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Pioneer of the mulatto pill

Be careful bro tbh

Something similar happened to me and it turned into a sexual assault allegation

Don’t push your luck with foids man. They have no problem taking lies as far as possible because you hurt their feelings

I’m just warning you, start recording every conversation you have with her

The more she realizes you don’t care about her and the more happy you seem on your own the more she’ll try her best to ruin your reputation

RoundHouse

RoundHouse

inb4 the whore downgrades w the boneless manlet subhuman on snap and tells everyone around that you fucking "raped her" :feelskek::feelskek:

caged hard at the father being there witnessing this clown fest, i told you niggas would commit mass suicide @ home ☠️

Übermogger

Übermogger

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL
No jb for my age

Predeterminism

Predeterminism

Looksmaxxing to East Asian beauty standards.
you are at war with her now

probably read art of war

i think ur gonna need to emotionally crush and traumatise her so she stays away

fuck her best friend tbh

galego123

galego123

Xiaomi victim
Let's get LL, bhai :ogre:

Me, you and @galego123 are gonna consult a persian doctor to stop being 5'9 manlets
we are the perfect candidates

from short to tall inshallah

loox

loox

Be careful bro tbh

Something similar happened to me and it turned into a sexual assault allegation

Don’t push your luck with foids man. They have no problem taking lies as far as possible because you hurt their feelings

I’m just warning you, start recording every conversation you have with her

The more she realizes you don’t care about her and the more happy you seem on your own the more she’ll try her best to ruin your reputation
you are at war with her now

probably read art of war

i think ur gonna need to emotionally crush and traumatise her so she stays away

fuck her best friend tbh
i’m hoping my ex gf was just so retarded that she created the memory of me calling that girl ugly in her mind and truly believes it

if not, it means she’s seriously willing to lie straight through her teeth to damage my reputation which is absolutely disgusting
skim read the entire post in one nanosecond and i have come to the conclusion that I need to inject 5kg of trenbolone tomorrow
im hopping on roids asap
good conclusions buddies. roids or death

also as soon as I upped my AI dosage (aromasin) i stopped giving a flying fuck about this bitch or the fact that we broke up. high E is truly the devil. low E turns you into an apathetic robotic gigamogger. i didn’t shed a single tear throughout this gruesome breakup.

Deleted member 20131

Deleted member 20131

Gold
no tren for your
i’m hoping my ex gf was just so retarded that she created the memory of me calling that girl ugly in her mind and truly believes it

if not, it means she’s seriously willing to lie straight through her teeth to damage my reputation which is absolutely disgusting

also as soon as I upped my AI dosage (aromasin) i stopped giving a flying fuck about this bitch or the fact that we broke up. high E is truly the devil. low E turns you into an apathetic robotic gigamogger. i didn’t shed a single tear throughout this gruesome breakup.

Can confirm I take natural AI's (not roided) aspirin, vitamin e, cigars, small amount of cigarettes, balanced copper/iron intake in diet lowers AI and also ray peat carrot salad binds to endotoxin and estrogen in the gut

Based and based robotic gigamogger nonchalant chadmaxxed vibes

girls hate it

but love it

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Pioneer of the mulatto pill

Probably a mix of both tbh. This is what I’ve observed with women.

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Zephir
mirin OP, u r a needle mover it seems, at least from this.

keep it up.

my ex has been shit talking me for last hour and half, so I'm deciding now to start attribute maxxing, it's only in her head she and all.her ONS are.better than me, so gonna go to.fancy gym tonight not shithole ethnic and BBC gym, and shave, and contactmaxx and clean clothesmaxx, see if I get any IoI.

eren1

eren1

Zephir
no tren for your

Can confirm I take natural AI's (not roided) aspirin, vitamin e, cigars, small amount of cigarettes, balanced copper/iron intake in diet lowers AI and also ray peat carrot salad binds to endotoxin and estrogen in the gut

girls hate it

but love it
blackpill me on natural ai's
tell me how i can use em

try nic. makes me giga low inhib around foids.

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Low class RTT maxxer 5'11 190 12% bf
Bruh loox. U haven’t considered one thing bruh. What if she finds another chad ? Or finds a hot rich guy? U have to remember ur not the only good looking guy in the world. There’s always far bigger fish
Who cares plus he can always do better, cuck

Sigmamale

Sigmamale

Diamond
Even a guy of the same looks level height and physique but with superior neurotransmitters and life could possibly mog him. He is probably confident because in his eyes he dated down though.

Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Curry Mullatino - Curry German Alliance
no tren for your

girls hate it

but love it
Where did you learn this pin head I am.new to this stuff...

Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Curry Mullatino - Curry German Alliance
mirin OP, u r a needle mover it seems, at least from this.

keep it up.

my ex has been shit talking me for last hour and half, so I'm deciding now to start attribute maxxing, it's only in her head she and all.her ONS are.better than me, so gonna go to.fancy gym tonight not shithole ethnic and BBC gym, and shave, and contactmaxx and clean clothesmaxx, see if I get any IoI.
You should roid tbh Bhai as I've mentioned to you in the past

Tbh it would probs ascend me but I'd age like a motherfucker fast and lose my hair most likely

TITUS

TITUS

Zephir
At least bold the important parts, whos reading all that crap? not me.

Virgin at 29 😔

Virgin at 29 😔

lost Virginity on 20th June 2022
fuck man how do you do it? i never meet anyone in the gym, there are like 80% men

Virgin at 29 😔

Virgin at 29 😔

lost Virginity on 20th June 2022
if shes good looking she can easily get another hot guy. thats easy af for girls

loox

loox

blackpill me on natural ai's
tell me how i can use em

try nic. makes me giga low inhib around foids.
lmao i’m never trying nicotine. addiction vs mental benefits = extremely high risk low reward
At least bold the important parts, whos reading all that crap? not me.
it has over 30 reacts so far so clearly quite a lot of people. i said in the first paragraph that this thread isn’t for low dopamine scum
fuck man how do you do it? i never meet anyone in the gym, there are like 80% men
my gym has a young demographic, kinda has a similar vibe to a high school / university a lot of the time

and i guess the better looking you are the more social opportunities you’re gonna get

ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

B-b-b-but….
How often do you get mogged in Australia just curious. :feelshehe:

KAMII

KAMII

Master

u should go have sex with ur local dht gym buddy cuz u look like a faggot
and he off the trenbalone so hed fuck u

john2

john2

Unpleasant Blackpiller
You're her first sexual partner, right? If yes, she will never forget you and you will always remain rent free in her head tbh. Mirin nevertheless.

TITUS

TITUS

Zephir
lmao i’m never trying nicotine. addiction vs mental benefits = extremely high risk low reward

it has over 30 reacts so far so clearly quite a lot of people. i said in the first paragraph that this thread isn’t for low dopamine scum

my gym has a young demographic, kinda has a similar vibe to a high school / university a lot of the time

and i guess the better looking you are the more social opportunities you’re gonna get
Only a retard reads walls of text from roided mullets on the internet. And you are even a bigger retard for posting it, nobody cares.

loox

loox

You're her first sexual partner, right? If yes, she will never forget you and you will always remain rent free in her head tbh. Mirin nevertheless.
not first PIV (i was 3rd) but first to actually make her wet and fuck her properly. she thought her vagina was deformed before me because the other guys didn’t even make her wet so the sex didn’t even work
Only a retard reads walls of text from roided mullets on the internet. And you are even a bigger retard for posting it, nobody cares.
read the room buddy. it’s not my fault you’re the only frustrated attention-deficit truecel on my thread