JFL hilariously fucked gym session [ex gf showed up and shittalked me]

TITUS

TITUS

Zephir
not first PIV (i was 3rd) but first to actually make her wet and fuck her properly. she thought her vagina was deformed before me because the other guys didn’t even make her wet so the sex didn’t even work

read the room buddy. it’s not my fault you’re the only frustrated attention-deficit truecel on my thread
Keep living in your bubble your internet attention whore, worse than a whore, cause you are a male, and that's called a fagget.

loox

loox

the girl just added me on snap (she already follows me on ig) and she sent me screenshots of her dms with my ex gf and we’re just talking about it rn 💀

KAMII

KAMII

Master
i get mogged by 1/3 guys i see because i’m 4.5 psl + face is most important

shiver me timbers
wow ur a little pussy too i shouldve realized

Chadeep

Chadeep

Bluepill Philosopher
the girl just added me on snap (she already follows me on ig) and she sent me screenshots of her dms with my ex gf and we’re just talking about it rn 💀
Is this the Hot JB your ex had a Crush on?

loox

loox

Is this the Hot JB your ex had a Crush on?
that hot jb is the one i was talking about in the OP when i said i admitted i still liked her more than my ex gf while we were dating

that’s a different girl from the one who has been talking to me and added me on snap. this girl isn’t quite as hot (but she’s decent) and she also has a boyfriend yet seems very interested in me. the boyfriend is actually a mogger too so it’s pretty interesting.

my ex gf and the hot jb don’t know each other or like each other, so i’m not sure how likely this is, but i actually hope she goes up to hot jb and does the same shittalk about me and tells her that i like her. that might be one of the only ways that something ever happens between me and the hot jb

the hot jb only follows me on ig so far (she followed me after i posted a private story so it was a result of her and her friend talking about me which is good)

Max Frauder

Max Frauder

Ascend to the end.
I admit I started reading, then it was quickly clear this is high school stuff. Maybe post this on a Bieber forum?

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Gandy came to see me
I can't understand how someone who liked you can suddenly decide to become your enemy and slander you. But it is what it is. Every head is a universe.

loox

loox

I can't understand how someone who liked you can suddenly decide to become your enemy and slander you. But it is what it is. Every head is a universe.
we’re both extremely abused dogs and started talking again

i’ve just been making shit thread after shit thread lately 💀 💀

she said she missed me and came to the gym to see me, and then when she saw me talking to the other girl she literally wanted to die, and she balled her eyes out on the car trip back home, didn’t eat dinner and cried uncontrollably all night and skipped school the next day

women are an interesting breed

Moggedbyevery1

Moggedbyevery1

we’re both extremely abused dogs and started talking again

i’ve just been making shit thread after shit thread lately 💀 💀

she said she missed me and came to the gym to see me, and then when she saw me talking to the other girl she literally wanted to die, and she balled her eyes out on the car trip back home, didn’t eat dinner and cried uncontrollably all night and skipped school the next day

women are an interesting breed
So are you back together now?

The plot keeps changing daily

Moggedbyevery1

Moggedbyevery1

it’s embarrassing at this point 😂 im just going to stop making threads 💀
Why don't u just keep pursuing other girls

She wants sympathy and u back when she said she was sad and crying

loox

loox

Why don't u just keep pursuing other girls

She wants sympathy and u back when she said she was sad and crying
i admit defeat. i found 2 girls on tinder who were GL enough out of hundreds, one of them was still worse than my gf, the other one stopped replying after i told her i don’t drive LMAO

i admit defeat with the hot jb at my gym too because the bitch gives me absolutely nothing to capitalise on and i cbf with her

today the girl trying to monkeybranch to me brought her friend (another somewhat GL girl who msgd me on tinder before lmao) it was kinda awkward but idk if the chick remembered. so i was just talking to those 2 girls that session. they were literally just shittalking their boyfriends to me most of the time. these girls are both 17 btw

but neither her nor her friend mog my gf so i don’t have much of an interest in pursuing them. literally the only girl i’d bother with (the hot jb) shows me no attention because she’s a shy little bitch whore and maybe doesn’t even like me anyway

so i’m sticking with my gf. when your standards are as high as mine and exposure to women is as low as mine, there’s no such thing as abundance

Moggedbyevery1

Moggedbyevery1

stopped replying after i told her i don’t drive LMAO
Fuk probably stopped replying cause she knew she would have to jump hoops to see you

But your problems rn can be solved easily

Why don't u become a male stripper (srs)

loox

loox

Fuk probably stopped replying cause she knew she would have to jump hoops to see you

But your problems rn can be solved easily

Why don't u become a male stripper (srs)
idk how high the demand is for male strippers but that’d be a mogger job

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

I’m a coom pig who needs to coom big
i have to vent real quick because i just had the weirdest and funniest gym session of all time. i’m gonna be spewing some large essays so it’s over for any low dopamine scum who stumbled upon this thread

quick back story: i broke up with my gf a few days ago and it was messy. it ended with me insulting her and admitting i liked another girl more than her and then her blocking me.

so today i went to the gym and literally like 10 of my friends were there today

for a lot of the session i was just talking to some girl who seems to want to monkeybranch to me (she talks to me for ages every session and talks about problems she’s having with her bf while her bf is literally at the gym) (the bf has gotten mad before about her speaking to me)

i showed her that she was in a bunch of the pics of some girl who messaged me on tinder (it’s her best friend lmao) just to show some preselection to her, and then she was like “don’t you have a girlfriend” and i told her we broke up and went into a bit of detail about that

a little bit later my gf enters the gym and one of my friends goes “[ex gf] is here with her dad wtf!”

at this point i’m literally ecstatic and smiling because i found it hilarious this bitch actually mustered up the balls to come to the gym when she knows i’ll be there with a bunch of my friends just caging at her the whole time

i see her go over and do some shitty barbell squats and it looks like she’s about to break down into tears

at this point i go over and talk to the other girl about how that’s my ex gf and how i’m surprised she showed up at the gym lmao. (these two used to know each other from sport years ago and i already knew that)

later in the session i see my ex gf go over to this girl and start talking mad shit about me. it kept going on and i saw the girl mouth “what the fuck?” so i knew there were some brutal things being said. i was about to walk over and straight up barge in the convo but then my ex gf walked away so i just went to talk to the girl 1 on 1

i asked what my ex gf shittalked me about and she said that i called the girl ugly (i didn’t), called her friend fat (i did, and i admitted that) and some other bullshit that isn’t really relevant, said “he probably likes you now so i’m just warning you” and then said “he’s probably gonna deny all this because he’s a manipulative liar”

so i’m standing there in literal disbelief saying how i cannot believe she said i called her ugly, and i said how it’s a huge contradiction that i apparently called her ugly yet “probably like her now”…

then my gf walks back over and shouts at me saying “changing the story now?” and we start arguing back and forth while this girl is now just on the sideline awkwardly third wheeling this brutal argument. i said “you’re going to look me in the eyes and tell me i called her ugly?” and she said “yes you did, i swear on my mother’s life”

all this is taking place while her dad (who didn’t even know about the relationship) is watching this happen, and a bunch of my friends are watching this happen from different angles

i start just smiling and laughing at the absurdity of this bitch and she’s like “you think this is funny now?” and we said a few more things before she walked away and left the gym with her dad

the rest of the session i was just laughing at what just happened with my friends and talking to the girl about it trying to prove that my ex gf is a lying psycho

then the girl shows me that my ex gf MESSAGED her on IG and is still going on about it lmfao

the girl said she believed me, and she kept shittalking her boyfriend to me (who had gone home at this point) after we left the gym, so it seems like she still trusts me enough and is being honest that she believes me

i think my ex gf is going to try to slander me to every girl i come in contact with, including the jb who i told my ex gf that i like more than her
Don’t shit where u eat

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
i have to vent real quick because i just had the weirdest and funniest gym session of all time. i’m gonna be spewing some large essays so it’s over for any low dopamine scum who stumbled upon this thread

quick back story: i broke up with my gf a few days ago and it was messy. it ended with me insulting her and admitting i liked another girl more than her and then her blocking me.

for a lot of the session i was just talking to some girl who seems to want to monkeybranch to me (she talks to me for ages every session and talks about problems she’s having with her bf while her bf is literally at the gym) (the bf has gotten mad before about her speaking to me)

i showed her that she was in a bunch of the pics of some girl who messaged me on tinder (it’s her best friend lmao) just to show some preselection to her, and then she was like “don’t you have a girlfriend” and i told her we broke up and went into a bit of detail about that

a little bit later my gf enters the gym and one of my friends goes “[ex gf] is here with her dad wtf!”

at this point i’m literally ecstatic and smiling because i found it hilarious this bitch actually mustered up the balls to come to the gym when she knows i’ll be there with a bunch of my friends just caging at her the whole time

i see her go over and do some shitty barbell squats and it looks like she’s about to break down into tears

at this point i go over and talk to the other girl about how that’s my ex gf and how i’m surprised she showed up at the gym lmao. (these two used to know each other from sport years ago and i already knew that)

later in the session i see my ex gf go over to this girl and start talking mad shit about me. it kept going on and i saw the girl mouth “what the fuck?” so i knew there were some brutal things being said. i was about to walk over and straight up barge in the convo but then my ex gf walked away so i just went to talk to the girl 1 on 1

i asked what my ex gf shittalked me about and she said that i called the girl ugly (i didn’t), called her friend fat (i did, and i admitted that) and some other bullshit that isn’t really relevant, said “he probably likes you now so i’m just warning you” and then said “he’s probably gonna deny all this because he’s a manipulative liar”

so i’m standing there in literal disbelief saying how i cannot believe she said i called her ugly, and i said how it’s a huge contradiction that i apparently called her ugly yet “probably like her now”…

then my gf walks back over and shouts at me saying “changing the story now?” and we start arguing back and forth while this girl is now just on the sideline awkwardly third wheeling this brutal argument. i said “you’re going to look me in the eyes and tell me i called her ugly?” and she said “yes you did, i swear on my mother’s life”

all this is taking place while her dad (who didn’t even know about the relationship) is watching this happen, and a bunch of my friends are watching this happen from different angles

i start just smiling and laughing at the absurdity of this bitch and she’s like “you think this is funny now?” and we said a few more things before she walked away and left the gym with her dad

the rest of the session i was just laughing at what just happened with my friends and talking to the girl about it trying to prove that my ex gf is a lying psycho

then the girl shows me that my ex gf MESSAGED her on IG and is still going on about it lmfao

the girl said she believed me, and she kept shittalking her boyfriend to me (who had gone home at this point) after we left the gym, so it seems like she still trusts me enough and is being honest that she believes me

i think my ex gf is going to try to slander me to every girl i come in contact with, including the jb who i told my ex gf that i like more than her
Good content mayn

PunishedDollcel

PunishedDollcel

Silicone Connoisseur
Didn't read. Just be grateful you're good looking enough to even get into a relationship.

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

Zephir
i’m hoping my ex gf was just so retarded that she created the memory of me calling that girl ugly in her mind and truly believes it

if not, it means she’s seriously willing to lie straight through her teeth to damage my reputation which is absolutely disgusting

good conclusions buddies. roids or death

also as soon as I upped my AI dosage (aromasin) i stopped giving a flying fuck about this bitch or the fact that we broke up. high E is truly the devil. low E turns you into an apathetic robotic gigamogger. i didn’t shed a single tear throughout this gruesome breakup.
what's your aromasin source?

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢
if shes good looking she can easily get another hot guy. thats easy af for girls

:p

Over

Over

Just have “xD” in your bio theory mastermind

not a word kid

Ethniframementalcel

Ethniframementalcel

Zephir
thank you chadpreet for typing this up on your samsung android from Karachi Pakistan for us to read

Hero of the Imperium

Hero of the Imperium

Platinum
Even a guy of the same looks level height and physique but with superior neurotransmitters and life could possibly mog him. He is probably confident because in his eyes he dated down though.
That's true enough, "remember that you are mortal", but don't be so worried about the mog

Hero of the Imperium

Hero of the Imperium

Platinum
lmao i’m never trying nicotine. addiction vs mental benefits = extremely high rNisk low reward

Nicotine stiffens the arteries; you don't want that

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

5’9 White Chad
meanwhile in my shitty USA Commercial gym its just YoungLA wearing 16 year olds Sarm goblin gangs doing leg extensions and TRT 40 year old white guys doing shoulder presses with 1 inch range of motion with not one woman saying a word

Dodld

Dodld

Iron
i get mogged by 1/3 guys i see because i’m 4.5 psl + face is most important

shiver me timbers
how are you mogged by 1/3 guys? :feelswhat:

Youre literally a 6'4 jacked pretty boy.

I'd say 5.25-5.5psl from what Ive seen not even trying to hype you up.

loox

loox

how are you mogged by 1/3 guys? :feelswhat:

Youre literally a 6'4 jacked pretty boy.

I'd say 5.25-5.5psl from what Ive seen not even trying to hype you up.
i was just being facetious because the guy i replied to said i was 4.5 psl before 😂

Dodld

Dodld

Iron
i was just being facetious because the guy i replied to said i was 4.5 psl before 😂

I think i even underrated you in psl:lul:

i don't know psl that well yet tbh

over for knowledgecels:feelswhy:

BoneDensity

BoneDensity

cracker of peanut skulls
Reminder op is jobless and has no licence at 20, yet he seemingly has everything happen for him and becomes the main character anywhere he walks

If this isn't a massive looks pill than nothing is
@loox u don't have a job? So what you're a NEET?

curlyheadjames

curlyheadjames

👄Lipcel👄
i fucking hate u asshole bc u have a better life than me and mog me in every way

Anchor_Ship

Anchor_Ship

Zephir

Smash the girl who was talking about her bf for fun

H

hypergamy

Bronze

chad stories