Hiroshima-tier nuclear blackpill - The Granny Tinder Experiment

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

AGI by 2025
The final blackpill was realising that 68yr old obese grannies have infinitely more options than I do. There are completely average-looking men getting 0 matches with girls on Tinder, while grannies with 1 foot in the grave are getting courted by incomputable swathes of prime men.

Turkey -

Norway -

Australia -

This obese granny is matching with literal mid-20 prime chadlites and got 99+ likes in less than a day. It isn't a geographical anomaly either, she's matching with 1000s of HTNs' and chadlites' globally from all age ranges. She even has a multitude of people messaging her and simping hard for her. They're so desperate... so unbelievably desperate for a crumb of pussy.

And people exaggerate when I say how bad hypergamy is getting. You think online dating and real life are mutually exclusive? You think a deluded 3/10 young foid who is getting 1k+ matches is not subconsciously raising her standards irl to equate her perceived value from these dating apps?

The online dating dynamic is so fucked but it has a huge carryover to rl. I have a message to any of you who honestly think we are in a state of disequilibrium that will magically correct itself. This is the new normal. The cat is out the bag... and Pandora's box has been opened. We're never going back to the way things used to be. It's over. Done. Finito.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fear, ALP and Asfterzal
Isn’t that water? All women have very high Smv

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Isn’t that water? All women have very high Smv
Yes, it's obvious. A lot of users think hypergamy is exaggerated though. It's way worse than people think.

• Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Rage

Twokay
is a larp
that is berthil espegren a male model from the 90s.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP