Hitler was a disaster for the white race

Look for balfour declaration, after British promise them Israel world Jewry openly stops their finanical support for Germans, and Jews are natural communists since they are an oppressed group. Also i dont say they could win the war but atleast they could hold the border easily, both Ludendorff and Hindenburg say that, Ludendorff joins nazi party at like 1920 jfl think about it a man who literally ruled Germany joins a random war veterans party and agreess with all of his ideas kinda weird if u ask me
No idea about any of this shit tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
  • +1
Reactions: lutte
Kinda delusional of them that whitening program but then again they are portuguese so who knows what white means to them
@gamma infuriating how? you're not portuguese you're nothern italian and white

@gamma infuriating how? you're not portuguese you're nothern italian and white
Portuguese are european so white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, MiroslavBulldosex and lutte
I think you are butthurt cause your granny got raped by an SS officer or something.

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
america was a disaster for the white race

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: n0rthface, MiroslavBulldosex and Beetlejuice
Well yeah, after WW2 it was basically ruined.
Every Brazilian would look like Chico and D'Ambrosio if they continued with their whitening program.
Native genes are not going away, more people would look mixed, so not white nor native. Pardons have slightly higher birth rate. But yeah, Hitler is the worst thing ever happened to white nationalists.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
I think you are butthurt cause your granny got raped by an SS officer or something.
Nope and I have nothing against Germans.
My grandpa who was a kid when Germany occupied France even told me good things about them.

The Holocaust also strengthened the Jewish gene pool through strong selective pressure. Jews became drastically more powerful after the war.

Just some random results when I searched "Portuguese 23andMe" on Google
8bwxc098b3u51
9fd5eef2691d4d008a0b53a749effe7a
Kjzvvq1sbv651

But then again you're probably like Varg and believe that Nordics are 100% neanderthal and everyone who's not blonde or has blue eyes is some sort of mutt.

Just some random results when I searched "Portuguese 23andMe" on Google
View attachment 1430830View attachment 1430831View attachment 1430832
But then again you're probably like Varg and believe that Nordics are 100% neanderthal and everyone who's not blonde or has blue eyes is some sort of mutt.
not all southern europeans are white just accept it faggot
you get hysterical when you say that someone's not white and start fuming and lashing out when I'm pointing out objective reality, I don't think less of them bc I don't think they're white in fact I like them but that doesn't change reality

kys fragile autist faggot

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Nope and I have nothing against Germans.
My grandpa who was a kid when Germany occupied France even told me good things about them.
The jews had a global communist takeover on the making, Hitler took a stand against it, everyone wishes he had won, but he didn't, that's how it is.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
The jews had a global communist takeover on the making, Hitler took a stand against it, everyone wishes he had won, but he didn't, that's how it is.
What was the book called revealing their plan again

both world wars were a needless waste of time, money and life and hugely dysgenic. World War I possibly even more so .

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and MiroslavBulldosex
Fast forward to 2021 and they are all vehemently anti-communist (because it didn't work) and the whitest most anti-immigration countries in Europe.
Slavs (Russians) are the most pro communist people in the World. Poorlaks make a tiny % of Slavs.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Before WW2 the US were becoming whiter and whiter. Check the demographics, they were legit 90% white in the first half of the 20th century, blacks would have probably ended up being expelled to Liberia.
Eugenics, IQ tests, racial theories, all that shit was becoming more and more studied.
Even Brazil had a massive "whitening" program where they gave free land to immigrants from Europe.
Millions of Italians, Portuguese, Germans were emigrating there at that time.
Every European nation was on the verge of becoming NatSoc, they would all have followed the example set by Germany.
Jews were being expelled to Palestine (see Haavara Agreement).
All of that was ruined because a coked up Austrian painter decided to invade Poland. He probably is responsible for the deaths of more Polish innocent civilians (basically one of the racially closest group to East Germans, those who voted Hitler into power) than Jews, even if we go by the official numbers.
I don't know about Hitler. I think he was just too concerned about being a self righteous person and it made him go insane.

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
Brazil is 47% white… it’s basically half white ahlf mezito
Nah it's 47% "whiter than the average Brazilian".
It doesn't have the same meaning as in Europe or the US.
Actual whites are around 10-15% of the population.

Nah it's 47% "whiter than the average Brazilian".
It doesn't have the same meaning as in Europe or the US.
Actual whites are around 10-15% of the population.
I have met many Brazilians and many were “white” by European standards. Amerimuts call anything black and white so they don’t count but I think us Europeans know what white is I literally lived next door to blonde Brazilians FFS

I have met many Brazilians and many were “white” by European standards. Amerimuts call anything black and white so they don’t count but I think us Europeans know what white is I literally lived next door to blonde Brazilians FFS
A lot of the ones you meet abroad are indeed white but in Brazil it's nowhere close 47%