hollow cheeks meme or nah

meme or no

• Total voters
appealmaxed

appealmaxed

lean bulking
not talking about PSL.
talking solely about getting females and female attention.

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
They're not a meme but they're highly dependent on lighting alot of the time.
You need to be pretty low bf for them to show too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mumbhai, ey88, Bushman and 7 others

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and appealmaxed
Also you need to be debloted with low sodium intake and high potassium in your diet.
Say goodbye to goyslop in your daily life.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, kyrre and Alt Number 3
can be good but even if you have good bones and lets say 12 percent body fat,they wont show unless your debloated so you can only really have hollow cheeks for events or when you want to look your best bc you have to starve for hours before,even if your lean most likely if you have a big meal your hollow cheeks are gone

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Art of Pattinson and appealmaxed
Also you need to be debloted with low sodium intake and high potassium in your diet.
Say goodbye to goyslop in your daily life.
you need bones and 10% bf really.

bloat doesn’t effect much at that low bf

• +1
Reactions: Mumbhai and Alt Number 3
can be good but even if you have good bones and lets say 12 percent body fat,they wont show unless your debloated so you can only really have hollow cheeks for events or when you want to look your best bc you have to starve for hours before,even if your lean most likely if you have a big meal your hollow cheeks are gone
i have them at 15%. i am debloated due to my low carb and sodium diet. i don’t have to starve before since eggs and meat don’t bloat u and don’t raise insulin, but i usually eat in the morning

• +1
Reactions: Tyrant
you need bones and 10% bf really.

bloat doesn’t effect much at that low bf
I'm just paranoid about it myself. Less bloat = better though. It's the same reason I don't drink alcohol either (which like sodium causes water retention).

I'm just paranoid about it myself. Less bloat = better though. It's the same reason I don't drink alcohol either (which like sodium causes water retention).
drink double vodka cokes or lemonades or something like that. not beer. beer would bloat the others won’t.

meme. i mean if you have them its ok but its mostly psl bullshit. very low on importance

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
i mean if you have them its ok
u say this like it’s a looksmin
tbh they do show good bone structure, which shows good genetic quality maybe idk.
defo not required at all

depends on a lot of things if you visible muscular will look good if your skinny depending on your facial structure you may look sick

• +1
if you visible muscular will look good if your skinny depending on your facial structure you may look sick
maybe just thick neck. i don’t think your actual physique would have too much, if any influence on what facial features u can pull off

• +1
Reactions: Tyrant
hollow cheeks (aka cheek angularity) is not a meme

What is a meme is tiktok retards cheeksucking to reveal their tiny hollowing because their mandible is short and their zygos aren't particularly protrusive. That actively descends them.

• +1
Reactions: Tyrant, Clark69, Bushman and 2 others
i have hollow cheeks. I've received quite a lot of compliments none of them were about hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
i have hollow cheeks. I've received quite a lot of compliments none of them were about hollow cheeks
Did they ever mention your cheeks in particular? Like "he has no cheeks" or "no face fat".
Women are more comfortable describing/complementing GL men with other women.

Did they ever mention your cheeks in particular? Like "he has no cheeks" or "no face fat".
Women are more comfortable describing/complementing GL men with other women.
nope. Mostly I get compliments about my:
face overall (no particular features were mentioned)
hair
muscles
shoulders
style

In this order.

nope. Mostly I get compliments about my:
face overall (no particular features were mentioned)
hair
muscles
shoulders
style

In this order.
tbf i have hollows and have been complemented on cheekbones. was this week

Nope. It's entirely your zygo mass and how deep your canine fossa is.

• +1
so if i have in some lighting, if you get low enough bf they will be always visible?

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman
if you care about how you look you should be low bf anyway

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
It's a combination of zygo mass, mandible length, bodyfat percentage (doesnt have to be lean but cant be fat obv) AND lighting.

The lighting differences will never make you downright lose the hollowing, but the shape of the shadows will change drastically.

• +1
Reactions: Mumbhai and appealmaxed

Yo why is this guy lowkey chill

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
it's a top tier feature provided you look harmonious with decent eyes and hair to begin with

• +1
Total meme
Look at this subhuman
4409-17258341.webp

• Love it
Reactions: DelonLover1999
not talking about PSL.
talking solely about getting females and female attention.
Unless you have a decent bone structure then hollow cheeks will only halo you a bit more.

But its only noticed in certain lightings at times

This is if you bare minimum zygo mass for hollows to begin with. With enough zygo mass hollows show almost all the time at 12% bf and below. As another poster said, bloat does not affect much when you're leaner