Holy fuck it is over I forgot my bathmate in the bathroom and my mom saw it

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
I had it wrapped in a towel because I was going to take it back down to my room and forgot it in the laundry basket and she took all the clothes out from it holy fuck do you think she even knows what it is? If she asks maybe I can say it’s for cupping to help get rid of muscle soreness, knowing my mom she probably thinks it’s a sex toy or something :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Hades, Deleted member 18159 and 2 others
pic of a bathmate? so I can decide if it looks like a sex toy

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
pic of a bathmate? so I can decide if it looks like a sex toy
DC690A37 8BE1 4075 8F6B 1C4A638970DF

I’m honestly over giving a fuck at this point, my parents damaged me in so many ways i shouldn’t care what they think, having my foreskin cut at birth like they have a right over my body, I hate them for that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, ItsOver.com, Deleted member and 7 others
Does that think really work? How have been going your results?

• +1
Does that think really work? How have been going your results?
Yes I have only had it a week or so but the temporary girth gains it gives you are 100% real and they last long enough that if you have sex an hr later the difference is noticeable

• Woah
Reactions: Lygodactylus
I think I will casually mention in a conversation later that I bought a cupper and now don’t have nearly as much muscle soreness anymore as I used to, my mom will ask what that is and I will tell her it’s a device you use to suction blood to the muscle groups to help them heal faster and since she is gullible she will believe me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member, ManzareK and 1 other person
I think I will casually mention in a conversation later that I bought a cupper and now don’t have nearly as much muscle soreness anymore as I used to, my mom will ask what that is and I will tell her it’s a device you use to suction blood to the muscle groups to help them heal faster and since she is gullible she will believe me
Idk man it looks like the shape of the penis, she has to be a silly billy to beleive that

• So Sad
High IQ bhai

• +1
Idk man it looks like the shape of the penis, she has to be a silly billy to beleive that
I Have to move out now, she either thinks I have an extreme Lou small dick or that I use sex toys idk which is worse

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
I Have to move out now, she either thinks I have an extreme Lou small dick or that I use sex toys idk which is worse
I think sex toy is more normal overall but personally with my parents I'd say it's for my penis size since they gave me shit genetics

• So Sad
I had it wrapped in a towel because I was going to take it back down to my room and forgot it in the laundry basket and she took all the clothes out from it holy fuck do you think she even knows what it is? If she asks maybe I can say it’s for cupping to help get rid of muscle soreness, knowing my mom she probably thinks it’s a sex toy or something :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Boo fucking hoo, when I used to jerkoff I would tell my parents I was doing it so they would leave me the fuck alone

bad idea, she will try to buy a new one for her self and once she google it you fucked, or ask you to show how it works in person:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
just tell her the truth lol

ur mom has seen u naked ever since a child

2022 version of Chico folder:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

this guy gets his dick sucked (by an electronic cup)

• JFL
Thanks for this thread OP. It was a funny read.

56A71800 226A 433B BFD9 D1C5A4CE5322

low conscientiousness

View attachment 1655297
I’m honestly over giving a fuck at this point, my parents damaged me in so many ways i shouldn’t care what they think, having my foreskin cut at birth like they have a right over my body, I hate them for that
How do you use that and what are the possible gains?

Is bathmate worth having to use before hooking up with a girl?
Are you gonna buy a penis extender too? Those give legit results whereas bathmate is much more shaky/temporary

Just tell her the truth and that she gave you suboptimal dick genetics.

View attachment 1655297
looks like some kind of cock and ball torture contraption

Last edited: