holy fuck just rewatched like 20 episodes of naruto 12-6 am

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
wtf am i doing with my life

tbh i never watched first series. i watched like 30 episodes in TV because thats how many were there, then found it in internet years later with like 200episodes + lol

but i saw shippuuedn as well so i went for shippuden sakura was sexy tbh
maybe i will watch first series of naruto ;d

tbh i never watched first series. i watched like 30 episodes in TV because thats how many were there, then found it in internet years later with like 200episodes + lol

but i saw shippuuedn as well so i went for shippuden sakura was sexy tbh
maybe i will watch first series of naruto ;d
sakura is legit the hottest girl in the series man. fapped to her countless times.

yea wish i can wipe my memeroies and rewatch it all over again. really loved the romance between sasuke and sakura too, wish they had mores scenes together.

watching naruro must be painful
there are shows that are much better and are horrible to re-watch because they “didn’t age well”

tumblr_nk05urLrbW1rms1dmo1_500.png

:feelsohh:

sakura is legit the hottest girl in the series man. fapped to her countless times.

yea wish i can wipe my memeroies and rewatch it all over again. really loved the romance between sasuke and sakura too, wish they had mores scenes together.

yea i think of watching first series cuz i didnt watch it but i watched whole shippuudens and boruto and idk if i should it may feel shitty

Naruto is mainstream normie shonen shit

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Imonlyhere