HOLY FUCK normies are blackpilled beyond belief

Downey

Downey

Platinum
Some of you here are NT and thus you use Snapchat. On Snap you have streaks and eventually both people get tired of sending new shit everyday and you just take a pic of the wall, draw a S and send it. There is no purpose to this game, it is only to signify to others that you are NT and not an incel

Today I got a streak snap from a female friend. she had taken a pic of her chad friend and drawn a S outline against his brow ridge, bulging cheekbones and jaw, with the caption “cheekbones streak”. holyyyy shit it was as if a looksmaxxer poster with 8000 posts and >1.75 react ratio had sent it to me, I was shocked at the bone structure blackpill shoved down my throat non consensually. Wonder how many of her friends messaged her saying “omg girl who is that 😍” and getting the chad’s social media. I wish I had taken a screenshot but I did not want to appear gay so use this classic image as a sort of reference

2EEE949B B763 4F62 9685 18C8C5DFBD88

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LostYouth and BrettyBoy
so if girls send you streak snaps of their face that means you're gl?

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
only the majority of men are bluepilled

lol at being surprised at how women are blackpilled, of course they are, they are machiavellian demons who reject men on the basis that they aren’t 99% height, looks, frame LOL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 5048, Hades and 14 others
normies are cancer.

only the majority of men are bluepilled

lol at being surprised at how women are blackpilled, of course they are, they are machiavellian demons who reject men on the basis that they aren’t 99% height, looks, frame LOL
ofc women are blackpilled. my ex oneitis blackpilled me at 15 jfl

• +1
guys i still dont quite get snapchat what do i need to get laid from it? what are the norms and unwritten rules

ofc women are blackpilled. my ex oneitis blackpilled me at 15 jfl
lol I had one oneitis at that age and never again

every woman after that i tried to keep other bitches on the side because i was shown women will drop you the second they feel like it. absolutely no loyalty

• +1
Reactions: cyberjap
Today I got a streak snap from a female friend. she had taken a pic of her chad friend and drawn a S outline against his brow ridge, bulging cheekbones and jaw, with the caption “cheekbones streak”.

https://i.imgur.com/A4EiS4N.png

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, Arkantos, Deleted member 4563 and 3 others

every woman after that i tried to keep other bitches on the side because i was shown women will drop you the second they feel like it. absolutely no loyalty
i had another oneitis after her after a long time but recently im over her. jfl idek what she looks like tbh.
you know me im a permavirgin jfl

• So Sad
i had another oneitis after her after a long time but recently im over her. jfl idek what she looks like tbh.
you know me im a permavirgin jfl
why don’t you get surgery then?

im afraid ill become degenerate too jfl. thats why. im pretty sure id be degenerate actually.
Lol it’s 2020 everyone is

U can’t be incel that’s a joke of a life

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Chadelite
Lol it’s 2020 everyone is

U can’t be incel that’s a joke of a life
no 99% is. tbh id rather stay incel ngl. if i had normal nose in my teens i wouldve slayed deffo, im nt af irl.
its too brutal :feelsrope:

she said "looks dont matter, but they do a little"

:feelsrope:

i used to think she meant to say im ugly af but i realize its actually a racepill and she meant to say its cuz im not white.

• JFL
Reactions: SuicideBomber
JFL WOMEN ARE BLACKPILLED AS HELL

THEY JUST VIRTURE SIGNAL

THEY KNOW BECAUSE THEY USE MAKEUP AND SO THEY TRY TO GET A SLIMMER NOSE AND TRY TO MAKE THEIR CHEEKBONES POP OUT AND SHIT

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
What am i even reading

every foid is blackpilled in 2020,
in class a girl told me you don't look 16 you have ''hunter eyes'' I was like really nigga she's a psl autist like me or what :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, LostYouth and Chadelite
every foid is blackpilled in 2020,
in class a girl told me you don't look 16 you have ''hunter eyes'' I was like really nigga she's a psl autist like me or what :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
tales

I’ll give a million dollars to anyone who can escape this brutal fate:

tenor.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos
just because a nigger said my hdd is 1tb doesnt mean he knows all about computers jfl its the same thing with this famaloid

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
I experienced more blackpills since i have been on snapchat on a daily basis by people i know

There is this cuck that always tries to get attention from this Stacy in our snapgroup, she ignores him but she does speak to me (not even flirting just short stuff about upcoming events etc, just random convos) and the cuck gets mad at me bcs she responds to me. Then 10 minutes later after i told him i have nothing with her in a private call. The girl sends a snap of her with a 24 year old Nick Bateman lookalike on her bed during the corona quarantine and Netflix on. Straight into the sanpgroup with the caption ¨Gonna have a good time this quarantine<3¨ He literally started crying while calling me. I laughed so hard and then hung up on him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Downey
I experienced more blackpills since i have been on snapchat on a daily basis by people i know

There is this cuck that always tries to get attention from this Stacy in our snapgroup, she ignores him but she does speak to me (not even flirting just short stuff about upcoming events etc, just random convos) and the cuck gets mad at me bcs she responds to me. Then 10 minutes later after i told him i have nothing with her in a private call. The girl sends a snap of her with a 24 year old Nick Bateman lookalike on her bed during the corona quarantine and Netflix on. Straight into the sanpgroup with the caption ¨Gonna have a good time this quarantine<3¨ He literally started crying while calling me. I laughed so hard and then hung up on him.

I don’t feel bad for him serves him right

Tell me more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I don’t feel bad for him serves him right

Tell me more
I only met these people like 4 weeks ago

She told me she uses him, he has been paying for her stuff for the last 3 months. Including 20% of her rent jfl. Keep in mind that kid isnt even rich, he has to work a minimum wage job for all that shit. The girl posted a Snapchat of me and her in her story and since that day the guy doesnt leave me alone and calls me a hyena etc. . Keep in mind i was seeing another girl at the time and i told him this. He still didnt believe me.

The girl he orbits for is also a known slut. She has like 2 FWB rn and kisses guys almost every week she goes partying.

• +1

Attachments

• 2F2DDC9E-67E0-4436-A46E-9D10200BEA89.gif
    2F2DDC9E-67E0-4436-A46E-9D10200BEA89.gif
    439 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Aesthetic and Vermilioncore
Already hate her without knowing who she is at this point.
She is annoying ngl but i just deal with them and act friendly to expand my social circle and parties i can go to.

I only have a handfull of friends i genuinely like.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BrettyBoy

id upvote this a thousand times if I could

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and turkproducer