HOLY FUCKING SHIT IM AN UTTER BALDLET RECESSED EXTRA SUBMENTAL FAT HAVING SUBHUMAN

balding17yomanletcel

balding17yomanletcel

Apostle Of GlaxoSmithKline
giphy.gif

THERES NO STACY THE FUCK IN QUARANTINE TO FUCK MY BALD ASSS

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Greeicy, Over and 4 others
I haven’t seen a girl irl in 2 months except my annoying sister who I never talk to anyway. I’m going insane from rotmaxxing, I want a gf so badly to fulfill my urges.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 3795, Greeicy and 2 others
I NEVER TRULY REALIZED HOW RECESSED I WAS UNTIL A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO. IT'S OVER. TIME TO ROPE ASAP.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Greeicy, balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
pitt mogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and balding17yomanletcel
life is not ment 4 u

• So Sad
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
I haven’t seen a girl irl in 2 months except my annoying sister who I never talk to anyway. I’m going insane from rotmaxxing, I want a gf so badly to fulfill my urges.
YOU SHOULD HOOK A BROTHER UP. I AM INDEED THE RIGHT MAN FOR YOUR SISTER NO JOKE. WE ARE SOULMATES.

• JFL
Reactions: sloopnoob, balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 2403
I NEVER TRULY REALIZED HOW RECESSED I WAS UNTIL A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO. IT'S OVER. TIME TO ROPE ASAP.
Look at yourself from a side mirror. Peak suifuel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 2403 and PersianKingdom
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sloopnoob, balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 5180 and 1 other person
I feel you bro. There's literally nothing worse then being a manlet + baldlet + dicklet, because it's things you can't fix at all. (Finasteride is giga cope).

You can fix your eyes with Taban. You can fix your jaw, chin or whatever with Eppley. You can't fix being a manlet, baldlet and dicklet.

• Love it
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Damn,Watch your wording pal unless you want Stacy to peg you.
ATTENTION GIGAMOGGERS THERES A GREYCEL REPLYING TO MY THREAD
I feel you bro. There's literally nothing worse then being a manlet + baldlet + dicklet, because it's things you can't fix at all. (Finasteride is giga cope).

You can fix your eyes with Taban. You can fix your jaw, chin or whatever with Eppley. You can't fix being a manlet, baldlet and dicklet.
BASED GREYCEL NGL

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
INDEED. NECKMAXXING HAS ONLY MADE IT WORSE. I NEED MY NECK MUSCLES TO ATROPHY ASAP.

HOW ABOUT YOUR OTHER SISTER, OR YOUR MOTHER IF SHE IS SINGLE? I CAN BE JAILBAIT TO YOUR MOM. I'M VERY NICE INDEED.
My mother is old, ugly and short and gook. Don’t think you’d want to fuck her.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Imagine being bald at 18

• So Sad
Reactions: CrazyFitLover
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Alt Number 3
She’s annoying af, just uses Instagram and tiktok all day and complains about not being with her best friend.
INDEED I CAN SATISFY YOUR SISTER WITH MY SHINY BALD FUCKING HEAD

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2403 and PersianKingdom
My mother is old, ugly and short and gook. Don’t think you’d want to fuck her.
THAT'S FINE, BRO. I'M NOT TOO PICKY. I AM INDEED LOOKSMAXXING SO I HAVE A LOT TO OFFER. I WILL, IN FACT, TAKE HER OUT TO A NICE RESTAURANT (ON ME).
ESTIVALE, Nice - Restaurant Reviews, Photos & Phone Number ...
IT WOULD BE LIFEFUEL TO BE JAILBAIT.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and balding17yomanletcel
829C47B0 5B30 4D7E 93C0 87D6C635425D

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and PersianKingdom
THAT'S FINE, BRO. I'M NOT TOO PICKY. I AM INDEED LOOKSMAXXING SO I HAVE A LOT TO OFFER. I WILL, IN FACT, TAKE HER OUT TO A NICE RESTAURANT (ON ME).
ESTIVALE, Nice - Restaurant Reviews, Photos & Phone Number ...
IT WOULD BE LIFEFUEL TO BE JAILBAIT.
Then u would be dating down and letting my mum be hypergamous and ruining the blackpill. You wouldn’t want to ever do that, especially paying for dinner. I suggest you don’t try to do it as it will make me very sad indeed. I would rather give u my sister and I would love to get rid of her cause she’s a bitch.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and PersianKingdom
She’s annoying af, just uses Instagram and tiktok all day and complains about not being with her best friend.
I was kidding bro. i have sisters also so I know wat u mean

Lol same ffs