Holy shit at this blackpill over at the bb.com forums

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Was reading this old thread I found called "why are most rich people good looking": https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152449103

And then I saw this bit:

"Because they are second/third/fourth... etc gen rich...

Self made guy marries attractive sloot, that is out for his money
next gen probably better looking
half attractive kid marries attractive sloot, that is out for his money
more attractive kids

and so on"

Holy shit this is an epic blackpill right there. Now of course I already knew that richer people had better looks and IQ on average but I never thought about it like this. I always assumed that the reason rich people were good looking/smart is because they those are merely the qualities that get you rich in the first place, but like this guy points out the benefits actually keep snowballing forever. A so so looking smart guy marries a Stacy, thus giving birth to a half-chad/half-normie kid. Then that child fucks another Stacey that is dating him for the money he got from his parents (and also because he is now slightly better looking than the average thanks to his Stacey genetics) resulting in a 3/4-chad1/4-normie child aka chad-lite. Then that chad-lite does the same etc until you end up with wealthy high IQ gigachads.....

All the while the incel trash is left at the bottom fighting tooth and nail over who gets to give birth to the next generation of low IQ incel trash lmao.

JFL at fair world fallacy JFL. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::trepidation:???:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsbadman::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong, AspiringChad, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 3 others
Tbh it doesn't matter because they mog you anyway even without the looks with their M and S. If they already mog you and then mog you a little extra on top it's irrelevant. I'd rather the people at the top got better than the people beneath me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and kobecel

today OP was not a fag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, impure666, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 3 others
disillusioned

Men are not created equal. If your parents are rich you'll certainly grow up with good care / nutrition and without much stress. Of course it doesn't always guarantee you good looks, but you can still resort to luxurious grooming products, skincare, clothing, personal trainers, surgeries etc. Most importantly, you can alphabuxx a top tier Stacy to reproduce. So after several generations your family members will tend to be gl.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Simple natural concept

"Epic blackpill" :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and Deleted member 656
Was reading this old thread I found called "why are most rich people good looking": https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152449103

And then I saw this bit:

"Because they are second/third/fourth... etc gen rich...

Self made guy marries attractive sloot, that is out for his money
next gen probably better looking
half attractive kid marries attractive sloot, that is out for his money
more attractive kids

and so on"

Holy shit this is an epic blackpill right there. Now of course I already knew that richer people had better looks and IQ on average but I never thought about it like this. I always assumed that the reason rich people were good looking/smart is because they those are merely the qualities that get you rich in the first place, but like this guy points out the benefits actually keep snowballing forever. A so so looking smart guy marries a Stacy, thus giving birth to a half-chad/half-normie kid. Then that child fucks another Stacey that is dating him for the money he got from his parents (and also because he is now slightly better looking than the average thanks to his Stacey genetics) resulting in a 3/4-chad1/4-normie child aka chad-lite. Then that chad-lite does the same etc until you end up with wealthy high IQ gigachads.....

All the while the incel trash is left at the bottom fighting tooth and nail over who gets to give birth to the next generation of low IQ incel trash lmao.

JFL at fair world fallacy JFL. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::trepidation:???:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsbadman::feelsrope:
good thread for once

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong, AntiSocial-Fakecel and Demir
din red

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
disillusioned is kinda like Alex Jones and Alex Jones is kinda like million monkeys on a million typewriters.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Richer people are better looking

Lol. Ultracope

a lot of rich people are troll looking jews

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Richer people are better looking

Lol. Ultracope

a lot of rich people are troll looking jews

Jews are a bad example because they are ethnocentric and mostly just marry other jews.

How? Nearly all the highest earners are jews. You're just denying reality

• +1
Reactions: Autist
I was 10 when I realized this.

• +1
Reactions: IceCutter and Autist
JFL at still falling for the just world fallacy meme in 2019, and it's obv not just looks, your genetics and environment determine a fuckton of your life outside of getting laid or not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
A good looking mother almost always ensures a good looking child.

"not an argument" is a series of videos stefan molyneux has made.

yeah I already know this. I'm involved in political discourse

It’s over.

Good thread

BB.com,misc specifically has always been blackpilled.