Holy shit I grew an inch at 17 and I'm not sure how

Kilimanjaro

Kilimanjaro

Brutal nosecel
I'm going to turn 18 in december so I already didn't have much hope to be taller but I noticed the height difference between people who are taller than me so at home I measured it and I went from 6 to 6'1. The last time I grew was more than a year ago and that was also only an inch. This is fucking lifefuel for me although I've been taking glucosamine for a month just to give it a try and I don't think this was the reason why I grew. I measured both my morning and afternoon height before and after taking glucosamine for two weeks and there were no difference but suddenly this surprise came to me and other people also mentioned it. What do you think should I start taking peptides at 6'1 or nah?:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, WadlowMaxxing and goat2x
You grew an inch at 17 because you're 17. Some people grow till late teens

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, BigBoy, Want2LookBetterJFL and 7 others
subliminals:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi
its because your a chad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 4054
I'm going to turn 18 in december so I already didn't have much hope to be taller but I noticed the height difference between people who are taller than me so at home I measured it and I went from 6 to 6'1. The last time I grew was more than a year ago and that was also only an inch. This is fucking lifefuel for me although I've been taking glucosamine for a month just to give it a try and I don't think this was the reason why I grew. I measured both my morning and afternoon height before and after taking glucosamine for two weeks and there were no difference but suddenly this surprise came to me and other people also mentioned it. What do you think should I start taking peptides at 6'1 or nah?:unsure:
drop a pic of ur nose, does it mog mine

Wish I could say the same

Wasn't your lower third also fucked up?
its bad ye, not fucked up but deffo not ideal, slightly recessed i was told by a doctor, but jaw is not important for pretty boys tbh, im morphed my face with a rhino and people ask if i edited my jaw aswell when i show them the results are that good, people who deny the nosepill are copers

• +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro
I GREW DURING THE TIME WHERE NORMAL PEOPLE GREW GUYS HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS MADNESS

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro and GigaAscender
You grew an inch at 17 because you're 17. Some people grow till late teens
I've never thought I'm a late bloomer. I was one of the first ones in my class to start growing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
alot of increase tbh, would make me a full pretty boy
100% same with me. I'm gonna get rhino in january and it'll literally ascend me and make me a pretty boy. Although mewing for 2+ years made my nose much more straight but it's still pretty big

100% same with me. I'm gonna get rhino in january and it'll literally ascend me and make me a pretty boy. Although mewing for 2+ years made my nose much more straight but it's still pretty big
ahahhaha mewing

your growth plates havent fused yet, same situation with me (181-182.5cm)

its bad ye, not fucked up but deffo not ideal, slightly recessed i was told by a doctor, but jaw is not important for pretty boys tbh, im morphed my face with a rhino and people ask if i edited my jaw aswell when i show them the results are that good, people who deny the nosepill are copers
twinkmaxxing

anyways when are you going to get rhino?

I grew 1 cm at 18 almost 19, Im also 6'1 (186.1cm), my brother is 18 now and he is still growing he is 188cm-6'2

Fucking life fuel for you OP
Hope you grow 4 more inches and mog everyone

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Kilimanjaro
6'1 still turbomanlet

Based
Also mirin avi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back