Holy shit neurocranium size makes such a difference

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Anti black
Even with hunter eyes and a wide jaw you'll still be seen as a child if your neurocranium is too big relative to your face, over

Yeah but the opposite is also true

EQUILIBRIUM
BALANCE
FLOW
HARMONY

needs to be not too wide, not too narrow. Narrow is low iq caveman janitor maxxed
Wide is Jimmy Neutron maxxed

Both over

One for high iqmaxxing, one for brute thug maxxing

pick your path young warrior!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IhateDentists, Danish_Retard, currylightskin and 3 others
Yeah but the opposite is also true

EQUILIBRIUM
BALANCE
FLOW
HARMONY

needs to be not too wide, not too narrow. Narrow is low iq caveman janitor maxxed
Wide is Jimmy Neutron maxxed

Both over

One for high iqmaxxing, one for brute thug maxxing

pick your path young warrior!
You're a high IQ poster

Big head is a must. Rameriez, mogger of brainlets.
4C3C8B57 7866 4875 8DD6 2B4D743096D9

Brainlet cucks
0028BBB8 1133 4169 89BE 25BA3F93BC9E

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Hikicel69, Pumanator and 1 other person
Not a big skull. like the back part of your head has to be proportionate to your actual face or your entire face looks child like
Having a big back head is fine if your neck is also big. It's ideal to have a tall neurocranium with a lower hairline so you maintain that 4 finger forehead height.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
View attachment 1730860

Brainlet cucks
View attachment 1730859

big head =/= ratios of the face leading to perception of inner reality (personality) via physiognomy (you act how you look)

it's possible to have a large skull with balanced dimensions from top to bottom / 3 dimensionally

skull size is seperate from skull phenotype

Infact it's possible to have a massive yet balanced skull and stand next to a pinhead with a narrow neurocranium that's too small relative to zygomatic arch and jaw - in this case the man with the balanced skull would likely make the pinhead look like they have a learning disability

1e9c0aa3b8bec6ef2fd3103a590c14ae.jpg

(Cavill isn't small headed, just showing you a fairly balanced gigantic skull)

It is harder to maintain balance between the neurocranium and splanchnocranium as you go up in neurocranium size though because of the sheer androgenic force required to develop the mandible compared to the cranium

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Blackgymmax
big head =/= ratios of the face leading to perception of inner reality (personality) via physiognomy (you act how you look)

it's possible to have a large skull with balanced dimensions from top to bottom / 3 dimensionally

Infact it's possible to have a massive yet balanced skull and stand next to a pinhead with a narrow neurocranium that's too small relative to zygomatic arch and jaw - in this case the man with the balanced skull would likely make the pinhead look like they have a learning disability

It is harder to maintain balance between the neurocranium and splanchnocranium as you go up in neurocranium size though because of the sheer androgenic force required to develop the mandible compared to the cranium
Who is the guy standing next to henry cavil?

• JFL
Having a big back head is fine if your neck is also big. It's ideal to have a tall neurocranium with a lower hairline so you maintain that 4 finger forehead height.
I literally just had a foid call a guy ugly because of that and the guy had hunter eyes and a good jaw lol. "He looks to childish"

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
View attachment 1730860

Brainlet cucks
View attachment 1730859
The more I look at Ramirez the more surprising things get. How the hell did he become such a mogger? He's not castizo, he looks clearly mestizo and heavily Amerindian so with those genes he should have been short (as those native tribes tended to be extremely short) but he ended up 6'1 which is still 92nd percentile in height TODAY, and taller in those days, and not only that this guy grew up in an abusive environment with negative stimuli slept in a graveyard, ate nothing but sugary candy, unhealthy foods etc but somehow still ended up turning into a giga-fucking-mogger

An anomaly amongst anomalies.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17791
Who is the guy standing next to henry cavil?
Michael Shannon

In his case his head is actually a bit too big tbh. Doesn't follow the natural "flow" of ratios required to be peak apex predator male human

still infinitely better than being small tho.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I literally just had a foid call a guy ugly because of that and the guy had hunger eyes and a good jaw lol. "He looks to childish"
Sounds like she was coping. People aren't going to think someone with hunter eyes and good jaw ugly because of an above average neurocranium

• JFL
Sounds like she was coping. People aren't going to think someone with hunter eyes and good jaw ugly because of an above average neurocranium
No she wasn't because she literally looked at another chad with a good neurocranium and called him sexy.

The more I look at Ramirez the more surprising things get. How the hell did he become such a mogger? He's not castizo, he looks clearly mestizo and heavily Amerindian so with those genes he should have been short (as those native tribes tended to be extremely short) but he ended up 6'1 which is still 92nd percentile in height TODAY, and taller in those days, and not only that this guy grew up in an abusive environment with negative stimuli slept in a graveyard, ate nothing but sugary candy, unhealthy foods etc but somehow still ended up turning into a giga-fucking-mogger

Dolph mogs in how anomalous he is.
0350B0AF E2C1 4D25 BD43 991412B22068

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Deleted member 13787
No she wasn't because she literally looked at another chad with a good neurocranium and called him sexy.
How different were head size?

• JFL

Are you ok?

Michael Shannon

In his case his head is actually a bit too big tbh. Doesn't follow the natural "flow" of ratios required to be peak apex predator male human

still infinitely better than being small tho.
He just needs lower hairline and it'll be fixed.

• JFL
He just needs lower hairline and it'll be fixed.

Nah his skull doesn't fit to the golden ratio of Demi-God transcended man, he needs to be taller and broader and bigger in every other way aside from skull to look his best and to flow with the sacred ratios of the universe

inb4 too esoteric

yeah I wouldn't get it either if you told me years ago

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
In fact all of the love island Chad's have good neurocraniums from what I've noticed

Nah his skull doesn't fit to the golden ratio of Demi-God transcended man, he needs to be taller and broader and bigger in every other way aside from skull to look his best and to flow with the sacred ratios of the universe

inb4 too esoteric

yeah I wouldn't get it either if you told me years ago
sounds schizo. Just lower his hairline so he gets equal thirds again

• JFL
sounds schizo. Just lower his hairline so he gets equal thirds again

There's nothing schizo about it at all, don't strawman because you don't truly understand the spiritual significance of appearance

"All the effects of Nature are only the Mathematical consequences of a small number of immutable laws" - Pierre Simon Laplace

All geometry is mathematical ratios AKA golden ratios and sacred geometry which makes up the fabric of reality itself. Look at nature. Fractals, Fibonacci sequence, Golden ratio etc etc etc pushed out into SPACE

What is a human body? it's Natural Geometry pushed out into SPACE

We follow the laws of nature because we ARE nature

fibonacci.jpg

"Every Sound has a form attached to it. Every form has a sound attached to it. This is the Science of Mantras".

Cymatics, the visual representation of the GEOMETRY OF SOUND

576a45f487a5648125f6282f4c920f88.jpg

The pinnacle of Man is one that fits the golden ratios and sacred geometry that the Universal design has encoded for across all species, all plants and every sentient being in the known universe. Even down to Galaxies, Nebulas etc.

That doesn't mean being huge wouldn't be good, it just isn't ideal when you don't factor for the ratios of the Universal programming

The more godlike you look the closer you are to perfection. Perfection is the nature of the universe.

• +1
Reactions: 360° and Kroker
There's nothing schizo about it at all, don't strawman because you don't truly understand the spiritual significance of appearance

"All the effects of Nature are only the Mathematical consequences of a small number of immutable laws" - Pierre Simon Laplace

All geometry is mathematical ratios AKA golden ratios and sacred geometry which makes up the fabric of reality itself. Look at nature. Fractals, Fibonacci sequence, Golden ratio etc etc etc pushed out into SPACE

What is a human body? it's Natural Geometry pushed out into SPACE

We follow the laws of nature because we ARE nature

fibonacci.jpg

"Every Sound has a form attached to it. Every form has a sound attached to it. This is the Science of Mantras".

Cymatics, the visual representation of the GEOMETRY OF SOUND

576a45f487a5648125f6282f4c920f88.jpg

The pinnacle of Man is one that fits the golden ratios and sacred geometry that the Universal design has encoded for across all species, all plants and every sentient being in the known universe. Even down to Galaxies, Nebulas etc.

That doesn't mean being huge wouldn't be good, it just isn't ideal when you don't factor for the ratios of the Universal programming

The more godlike you look the closer you are to perfection. Perfection is the nature of the universe.

You are a schizo. :feelskek: I didn't even disagree with you.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 9801 and Deleted member 20131
Even with hunter eyes and a wide jaw you'll still be seen as a child if your neurocranium is too big relative to your face, over
Anime maxxing

You are a schizo. :feelskek: I didn't even disagree with you.

I'll take it as a compliment since all Shamans are basically schizophrenic and my knowledge has brought me very far in life

I don't hallucinate strange unhinged rigid people like yourself in my imagination tho. Guess it's just autism tbh?

tbh.

I'll take it as a compliment since all Shamans are basically schizophrenic and my knowledge has brought me very far in life

I don't hallucinate strange unhinged rigid people like yourself in my imagination tho. Guess it's just autism tbh?

tbh.
No you're just deranged

• JFL
big spalanchocranium u mean

least i dont have to worry bout this :p

I'm putting you on ignore.

Good. Your posts suck and you're too easy to throw baseless insults around just like everyone else here. Always the same snapback when you get the same medicine back. Just sad.

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69
Not a big skull. like the back part of your head has to be proportionate to your actual face or your entire face looks child like
It's dolichocephaly

Last edited:

Cavill is small headed

Cavill is small headed

No you have a bad perception

just because he gets skullmogged by men in hollywood doesn't mean it's small

it's a normal sized head

Shows that its all genetics and predetermined by birth. Mewing, nose breathing and chewing hard foods during adolescence and working out with good nutrition during puberty is all cope