Holy shit this brutal racepill found by my boy Nate

D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken

Black girls saying they’d rather kill themselves than dare a middle eastern guy wtf
I thought black girls wouldn’t mind brown guys bcz black women have lowest smv

@Short Ugly and Brown

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 1680, doll and 6 others
Oh great more pity posts from short ugly brown incoming as if there weren’t enough already

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 1680 and 19 others

Black girls saying they’d rather kill themselves than dare a middle eastern guy wtf
I thought black girls wouldn’t mind brown guys bcz black women have lowest smv

@Short Ugly and Brown
JFL in 10th grade of high school (when I was 15) I asked out a girl who was
-5foot2
-Black
-Obese
-3.5/10 face

and she rejected me

1 month later she went to prom with a 5/10 tall white guy who she later started dating

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 1680 and 8 others
JFL in 10th grade of high school (when I was 15) I asked out a girl who was
-5foot2
-Black
-Obese
-3.5/10 face

and she rejected me

1 month later she went to prom with a 5/10 tall white guy who she later started dating
you look disgusting and subhuman af ngl,

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Short Ugly and Brown
Screen Shot 2020 08 20 at 62942 PM
"No one likes them"
Bean

Notice how 177 people upvoted this comment and only 3 downvoted it?

Maxresdefault 11

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, Lux, Fear and 3 others
They’re racist and arrogant, but she says she’s rather die alone and be eaten by a cat than date one of them? Ironic

CAFABBBB 9E56 4B63 8BBB BF4B7DA24607

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Shrek2OnDvD, Lux and 6 others
You bastards understand why disadvantaged ethnic men hate themselves now?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gaia262, HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 8765 and 4 others
You bastards understand why disadvantaged ethnic men hate themselves now?
and this is coming from ugly/short/fat black women

imagine what pretty white girls would be saying about us 😭 :feelscry: :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Golang and john2

imagine what pretty white girls would be saying about us 😭 :feelscry: :feelsrope:

cope harder its only because ur ugly, if u were a gl ethnik like me u wouldn't be saying this

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Sikkunt23

Those morons who diss on 'self hating ethnics' are either whites or deluded ethnics who probably aren't fully ethnic or as worse as curry.

They live life on tutorial mode, just due to their race, they won't be able to bear a single second if they were a deathnic.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Golang, Copeful, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
Those morons who diss on 'self hating ethnics' are either whites or deluded ethnics who probably aren't fully ethnic or as worse as curry.

They live life on tutorial mode, just due to their race, they won't be able to bear a single second if they were a deathnic.
you're right

I'm good looking
cry for me

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, GigaMogger and Sikkunt23
@Sikkunt23
@sytyl
:cry:
JFL watch these two accuse us of making accounts on this forum and writing this stuff

the worst part is
1)this is from the lowest tier women
2)the like/dislike ratio on the comments are terrible in the odds of ethnics

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Golang, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 7580
JFL watch these two accuse us of making accounts on this forum and writing this stuff

the worst part is
1)this is from the lowest tier women
2)the like/dislike ratio on the comments are terrible in the odds of ethnics
Bro I feel like they’ve never interacted with any non brown person
Lots of people hate Indians and arabs due to stereotypes and many (not saying all) won’t fuck them even if guys attractive and make them wet

• +1
Reactions: Golang and Short Ugly and Brown
Lots of people hate Indians and arabs due to stereotypes and many (not saying all) won’t fuck them even if guys attractive and make them wet

was this your sister is this why you are still seething

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and yunggod
most of the hate against middle eastern/indian men in the dating market is due to stereotypes and not actually how "ethnic" they look

for example: blacks are WAY more ethnic than browns but bc of basketball etc they have higher status than a brown who is a nerdy mathematician doctor etc

• +1
Reactions: Golang and Deleted member 7580
View attachment 605818
was this your sister is this why you are still seething
Did I see all girls are against dating an attractive arab ?
most are. Your kill count would’ve been higher if you were white
Remember that time you were rejected ? It was because of race failo

• +1
Did I see all girls are against dating an attractive arab ?
most are. Your kill count would’ve been higher if you were white
Remember that time you were rejected ? It was because of race failo

I'm not arab, never been rejected.

I don't go after staceys that thirst over tyrones bbc or chads bwc, I know I stand no chance there. I go after cute girls that are uni educated.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23, maxxedfalloutdweller and Deleted member 7580
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and sytyl
I'm not arab, never been rejected.

I don't go after staceys that thirst over tyrones bbc or chads bwc, I know I stand no chance there. I go after cute girls that are uni educated.
Well you’re a middle eastern right ?
Instead of getting 200 matches you could’ve been getting 600/month if you were white

.... unless you look white and don’t have an ethnic name

• +1
they don’t deserve you bro wtf

Self-hating ethnics are disgusting and do not deserve to even be called ethnic. Fucking faggots should just kill themselves if they hate themselves so much.

Imagine hating yourself because of your race/culture.

@SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Sikkunt23, CsCurry and 2 others
how the fuck are @Short Ugly and Brown 's posts still taken srsly?? during all his Faith bullshit he was a complete forum joke and everyone was fed up with his autistic, incoherent ramblings. the faggot took estradiol supplements and dutasteride at 16, completely ignoring everyones advice.

his voice and demeanor(if youve talked to him) legitimately sounds like a pyschopath lmfao, should be locked up in jail. ur taking the same guy who cried to his parents about them 'breeding a sub 5 ethnic' and sent his cum-tributes on faiths pics to his friends seriously lmfao...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 8765 and 4 others
post tbh for lifefuel

I use it to practise my text game to make up for years lost tbh

Well you’re a middle eastern right ?
Instead of getting 200 matches you could’ve been getting 600/month if you were white

.... unless you look white and don’t have an ethnic name
people who have seen me can attest that I look ethnic, I have similar skin color to @Short Ugly and Brown
I'd be doing better if I was white, no shit, this is a white country jfl, I'd be doing even better if I was a ripped bbc mogger as well

girls aren't rejecting nate for being ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Vidyacoper, Copeful and 1 other person
Self-hating ethnics are disgusting and do not deserve to even be called ethnic. Fucking faggots should just kill themselves if they hate themselves so much.

Imagine hating yourself because of your race/culture.

@SubhumanCurrycel
What sucks is that even chadpreets get treated like shit and the average white man has more SMV than a chadpreet so how tf am i supposed to consider being a curry as a blessing jfl? @SubhumanCurrycel is THE saint of this forum. He's not an LDARing incel at all. Infact he works out and looks MASC, plus has goo bones, but still struggles to get women just due to his race and pheno. He'd be slaying hard if he was light skinned or closer to resembling as a white man, just stop coping.

Obviously ethnics/curries below 5 PSL need to stop blaming their race as the issue since they are objectively facially ugly and in their case, blaming race is just retarded. But knowing my race has dogshit SMV is never gonna make me happy.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Sikkunt23, Golang and 1 other person

Acknowledging your failos that are characteristic in your race is one thing outright hating your entire race, bringing other ethnics down, worshipping whites is cucked beyond belief stop this fucking nonsense Nate is legitimately retarded who the fuck takes estradiol?

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Copeful, maxxedfalloutdweller and 2 others
Acknowledging your failos that are characteristic in your race is one thing outright hating your entire race, bringing other ethnics down, worshipping whites is cucked beyond belief stop this fucking nonsense Nate is legitimately retarded who the fuck takes estradiol?
Yeah, i'm cool with acknowledging failos. But how are you supposed to be happy knowing that your race is treated like filth by women and you have trash SMV compared to a white guy just due to your color??? That's sad af. Obviously literal whites aren't supreme. There's meds who mogs them hard (they are classified as ethnics too), so med is actually the supreme race for SMV.

What sucks is that even chadpreets get treated like shit and the average white man has more SMV than a chadpreet so how tf am i supposed to consider being a curry as a blessing jfl? @SubhumanCurrycel is THE saint of this forum. He's not an LDARing incel at all. Infact he works out and looks MASC, plus has goo bones, but still struggles to get women just due to his race and pheno. He'd be slaying hard if he was light skinned or closer to resembling as a white man, just stop coping.

Obviously ethnics/curries below 5 PSL need to stop blaming their race as the issue since they are objectively facially ugly and in their case, blaming race is just retarded. But knowing my race has dogshit SMV is never gonna make me happy.
re edited post read it pls.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Golang
Yeah, i'm cool with acknowledging failos. But how are you supposed to be happy knowing that your race is treated like filth by women and you have trash SMV compared to a white guy just due to your color??? That's sad af. Obviously literal whites aren't supreme. There's meds who mogs them hard (they are classified as ethnics too), so med is actually the supreme race for SMV.
Groveling and self pity doesn’t do anything either you have to transcend your races stereotype or else’s it’s gg it’s as simple as that.
I was mostly referring to Nate who is actually fucking retarded took tranny drugs to nuke any test in that E loaded faggots body

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Sikkunt23, sytyl and 1 other person
how the fuck are @Short Ugly and Brown 's posts still taken srsly?? during all his Faith bullshit he was a complete forum joke and everyone was fed up with his autistic, incoherent ramblings. the faggot took estradiol supplements and dutasteride at 16, completely ignoring everyones advice.

his voice and demeanor(if youve talked to him) legitimately sounds like a pyschopath lmfao, should be locked up in jail. ur taking the same guy who cried to his parents about them 'breeding a sub 5 ethnic' and sent his cum-tributes on faiths pics to his friends seriously lmfao...
Ik about the dutasteride but can you explain the estradiol supps?
I’ve heard it mentioned but what really was it

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, sytyl and Copeful
Groveling and self pity doesn’t do anything either you have to transcend your races stereotype or else’s it’s gg it’s as simple as that.
I was mostly referring to Nate who is actually fucking retarded took tranny drugs to nuke any test in that E loaded faggots body
Yeah what he did is retarded.

I'm simply dissapointed knowing about the race pill.

But I am not 'self hating' to the point/extent that i'll transform into a tranny or i'll shoot myself in the head, just because i'm a curry.
I'm looksmaxxing to look less ethnic after all.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

But I am not 'self hating' to the point/extent that i'll transform into a tranny or i'll shoot myself in the head, just because i'm a curry.
Fair enough

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Copeful and john2
lmfao he was balding at 15 and experimented w a variety of diff things to try and stop it. on his old reddit (in fucking tranny subs) and hlt accnt, he used to talk abt taking stuff to raise his estradiol levels. he also told us in disc that he took sups for that lol.

this is what he looked like back then btw (before bleaching skin, contacts, and messing w hormones)

View attachment 605861View attachment 605863

theres a lot more wrong w this guy than his race jfl
thats not him

• Hmm...
Reactions: curryslayerordeath

lol there is no racepill boyo.

4.5 PSL ethnic > 4 pls white. You are just ugly bro

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry
lmfao he was balding at 15 and experimented w a variety of diff things to try and stop it. on his old reddit (in fucking tranny subs) and hlt accnt, he used to talk abt taking stuff to raise his estradiol levels. he also told us in disc that he took sups for that lol.

this is what he looked like back then btw (before bleaching skin, contacts, and messing w hormones)

View attachment 605861View attachment 605863

theres a lot more wrong w this guy than his race jfl
Jesus Christ his lower third actually looked dimorphic there wtf he really does look like a tranny now.
Also tranny subreddits? Nate explain yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and curryslayerordeath
lol there is no racepill boyo.

4.5 PSL ethnic > 4 pls white. You are just ugly bro
Well yeah, PSL wise obviously the ethnic would mog facially.

But IRL the foids are gonna choose the 4 PSL white. How do i cope?

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 8765 and Short Ugly and Brown
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Lux, sytyl and 1 other person
I WHITEPASS MOG BOTH ETHNICS AND WHITES ON THIS FORUM KEEP CRYING FOR ME SHUDRA SUBHUMANS

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
bruh wtf i'm 20 but everyone says i look 17, is it over for me?
Idk tbh most people can never guess my age I was able to go to Rated 18 movies at 15.
It’s all in the lower third tbh makes you look older

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Well yeah, PSL wise obviously the ethnic would mog facially.

But IRL the foids are gonna choose the 4 PSL white. How do i cope?

No, IRL foids will go for 4.5 ethnic. You are coping extremely hard

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and CsCurry